• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I just defeated Vahlok, and to my surprise and disappointment, I didn't get a mask. I'm wondering if this is a glitch or if he just doesn't have one. Did anyone else get a mask off of him?

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I didn't either. If these are gonna be anything like the dragon priest's masks, then I'm sad. If not, I'm totally cool, it's just more loot for me to shove in a house somewhere and forget about.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I didn't get one either. I did, however get the Zahkrissos?(Spelling) and the one from that barrow you get waterwalking boots.

Maglor_Calaelen

Has anyone tried leaving Vahlok's Tomb and the game doesn't load because I've been sitting through a loading screen for over 15 minutes now and I have tried re-loading my save but it continues to do the same thing. Has anyone else had this?

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Has anyone tried leaving Vahlok's Tomb and the game doesn't load because I've been sitting through a loading screen for over 15 minutes now and I have tried re-loading my save but it continues to do the same thing. Has anyone else had this?
I was able to leave the area just fine.

Pharaun159

He doesnt have a mask. Hes just a static dragon priest with a name.

christine

yeah i had the same problem, i just dropped the two pieces of the claw i picked up in the tomb, i got out fine after that :) hope this helps

Agentoringe

Yeah his big loot is the 3 word walls...although he was actually a tougher fight than the other bc of all the traps on the floor, being melee sucks in there lol

Eli Mitchell

Idk About you guys but I was really freaking out when I didn't get a mask :Dragonborn:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts