• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Patches

The Skaal legend depicts him as a peaceful and wise ruler, but when you enter his tomb and solve the puzzles he awakens and proceeds to attack you. Did he mistake you for Miraak due to your status as Dragonborn? Or was he just looking for a 'good death'? Because as I recall the historian translates the dragon wall and says that Vahlok was rewarded with an honorable death, but it may be referring to his 'first' death. Just curious.

Clau

The Fateless One
The Skaal legend depicts him as a peaceful and wise ruler, but when you enter his tomb and solve the puzzles he awakens and proceeds to attack you. Did he mistake you for Miraak due to your status as Dragonborn? Or was he just looking for a 'good death'? Because as I recall the historian translates the dragon wall and says that Vahlok was rewarded with an honorable death, but it may be referring to his 'first' death. Just curious.

Maybe Dagmar can clarify this.

For my part, I never got to deep with the lore of Vahlok, other than the programmed boss fight; but I do feel that his story should have been integrated within the main Dragonborn quest line as it deals with Miraak after all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts