PC using the remastered graphics HD.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
Hey guys, I was Just Hoping if someone can help guide me here.
Thank you.

I am creating an open discussion about this topic for P.C Skyrim with remastered graphics.

My question is..... Do I need a more powerful up to date computer to adjust my video settings? for graphics ? for remastered version?

I Just recently Updated my Skyrim P.C remastered version.

But I can not go to the screen settings to change it? Is that normal? I have a windows 7 computer and I find my P.C operates way better with just using a windows 7 then a higher windows 10.

Would I need a more advanced computer? to Upgrade the hard drive and screen size?

Or do I just use usual settings for graphic changes on P.C for remastered?

I may or may not have to worry about screen size. As long as I have the upgrade.

cheers.

ronnbert

I had to lower my settings a bit, but it runs fine. Settings change the same way, but looks a bit different.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

ronnbert

Hey guys, I was Just Hoping if someone can help guide me here.
Thank you.

I am creating an open discussion about this topic for P.C Skyrim with remastered graphics.

My question is..... Do I need a more powerful up to date computer to adjust my video settings? for graphics ? for remastered version?

I Just recently Updated my Skyrim P.C remastered version.

But I can not go to the screen settings to change it? Is that normal? I have a windows 7 computer and I find my P.C operates way better with just using a windows 7 then a higher windows 10.

Would I need a more advanced computer? to Upgrade the hard drive and screen size?

Or do I just use usual settings for graphic changes on P.C for remastered?

I may or may not have to worry about screen size. As long as I have the upgrade.

cheers.

I had to lower my settings a bit, but it runs fine. Settings change the same way, but looks a bit different.

I should be a bit more concise. My current rig is an alienware laptop. It is a bit dated, but performs well.

If you could provide some specs about your computer, that may allow us to guide you better. I assume you are working with a desktop since you brought up upgrading screen size.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts