Using Highborn, Histskin, and Adrenaline Rush

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Hey everyone. I want to know the ways you guys use these three powers. I am looking for creative uses that not everyone might think of.

Highborn - Use this with a Destruction spell in one hand and a Restoration spell in the other hand, you can stay at full health and cause lots of damage. Or dual cast Destruction for a full minute.

Histskin - Use this to stay alive in melee combat. I have also seen Ponty from Skyrim Blog use it with Equilibrium in one hand and Thunderbolt in the other, to give infinite Magicka and infinite Health. Similar to activating Highborn along with a Restoration spell.

Adrenaline Rush - Use this for lots of sprinting, shield bashing, power attacks, and slow motion bow zooming. You can combine this with Elemental Fury for lots of very quick power attacks.

These are just some examples. I am really hoping some of you have great combinations to share with using these powers.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I've never actually tried it but if the timer for Adrenaline Rush slows down with the slowed time effect for the Steady Hand archery perk then that would mean you could stay in Eagle Eye/Steady Hand slowed time mode for 2 minutes before even making a dent in your stamina (the perk effect drains stamina). I suspect though that the timer would still count down in real time much like the draw time for the bow does.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts