Us console players can still play this.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Torok

With a little thing called MotionJoy. A program downloaded from the Internet that would allow you to map out the keyboard and mouse controls to a PS3 controller. (Sorry, I'm not sure about Xbox controllers.)
It really does work. I'm playing World of Warcraft (A keyboard and mouse game "only") with a PS3 controler. And I can switch from controller to Keyboard and mouse any time I want. You can just leave those five bottom special moves to the keyboard, so don't worry about those.
The movements of your character might be a bit shaky, unless you're really good at using the Dpad.
Here's the link: http://www.motioninjoy.com/
Once you have it downloaded, plug in the PS3 controller and hit the 'Vibration test' button, that's how it activates the controller. The very last bubble, where it says custom, is the one you're going to use for mapping the controls. Now all we have to do is wait to get our hands on a list of controls for TESO and we're all set.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I've never actually had any luck with getting MotionJoy to function.

Besides my feelings on the game likely not working well with a controller anyhow, I also can't find any official word on controller support. I'm sure if you guys make enough noise they'll think about it, though, or at least a patch post-release.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts