uriel septims voice actor is Patrick Stewart

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Assassin99

Has anyone realised uriel septim is patric stewart who is jean luke picard from star trek next gen

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
:eek: Really?

/sarcasm

Assassin99

Assassin99

He insulted my intelligence

Assassin99

Assassin99

speak with words not pics

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
"Sigh" He's new to playing that games, give him some slack lol. It was probably interesting when he figured it out without having any press telling him all about the game. Yeah we all have played it, but it's ok, he was probably just thought it was interesting and was making conversation. It's all good.

On another note, I went out side the other day. Did you guys know the sky is blue?

Assassin99

"Sigh" He's new to playing that games, give him some slack lol. It was probably interesting when he figured it out without having any press telling him all about the game. Yeah we all have played it, but it's ok, he was probably just thought it was interesting and was making conversation. It's all good.

On another note, I went out side the other day. Did you guys know the sky is blue?
actully it's black the blue we see is just the atmosphere reflecting water

Assassin99

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
actully it's black the blue we see is just the atmosphere reflecting water
Other way around.
The gases in the atmosphere absorb and disperse the sun's rays. The sky appears blue during the day time when getting the most direct visible light from the sun (due to the higher frequency, I believe), and turns red due to the lower frequency of visible light from the sun.

Something to that effect.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts