1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Urag won't take Shalidor's Insights

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Skullrattla, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Skullrattla

Skullrattla Button Pusher

In the Shalidor's Insights quest, I got the book, then did something else, now I'm back in the College to complete the quest but Urag won't trigger it, the dialogue doesn't come up and he keeps asking me if i think Ancano knew what the Eye is capable of!
  2. Skullrattla

Skullrattla Button Pusher

OK, so i got fed up and used the console to force the quest to complete... I didn't get any rewards (supposed to get 3 scrolls according to UESP Wiki)... nothing else happened and Urag still won't get into dialogue so I can't buy anything off him and i guess i missed what he had to say at the end of the quest...

Was this quest supposed to trigger another main quest straight after? Please tell me my game isn't messed up!