• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
i just got the made of molag bal and i upgraded it up to flawless, how can i bring it up to legendary? my smithing is already at 100

kingsw

Am also having the same problem, i have every smithing perk and the mace is doing 77 damage on flawless and my ebony war axe is doing like 86 on legendary, so if i could get the mace of malog bal to legendary it would be heaps mad but i cant see how

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
I'm not sure but I think that you can't upgrade Deadric gear or Guild gear to Legendary.
I tried getting Malog Bal to Legendary but it stopped at Flawless for me.

Vialli

I'm not sure but I think that you can't upgrade Deadric gear or Guild gear to Legendary.
I tried getting Malog Bal to Legendary but it stopped at Flawless for me.

Daedric and Dragon can be upgraded to legendary. I have smithing 100 with all the perks. Seems some items can't be fully upgraded.

DovaDestroyer

Rippin' and tearin' since 1996
Daedric and Dragon can be upgraded to legendary. I have smithing 100 with all the perks. Seems some items can't be fully upgraded.
I think that it's an issue with Daedric artifacts as a whole. I'm having the same problem with Mehrune's Razor and I can't upgrade the Masque of Clavicus Vile at all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts