1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

upgrading weapons

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Ernie Canino, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Ernie Canino Member

Message Count:
    i just got the made of molag bal and i upgraded it up to flawless, how can i bring it up to legendary? my smithing is already at 100
  2. NoVa Bossmer

Message Count:
    do you have the ebony and daedric smithing perks?
  3. Ernie Canino Member

Message Count:
    i do thats y its sooooo wierd for me that it only let me do flawless and not legendary
  4. NoVa Bossmer

Message Count:
    try using smithing fortification gear and potions and see if it doesn't get you there
  5. Ernie Canino Member

Message Count:
    alright ill try that ill let u know how it goes
  6. kingsw New Member

Message Count:
    Am also having the same problem, i have every smithing perk and the mace is doing 77 damage on flawless and my ebony war axe is doing like 86 on legendary, so if i could get the mace of malog bal to legendary it would be heaps mad but i cant see how
  7. Ernie Canino Member

Message Count:
    im htinking that maybe we have to prolly put in the perks for elven and glass and ish
  8. Reiji Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um

Message Count:
    I'm not sure but I think that you can't upgrade Deadric gear or Guild gear to Legendary.
    I tried getting Malog Bal to Legendary but it stopped at Flawless for me.
  9. Vialli New Member

Message Count:
    Daedric and Dragon can be upgraded to legendary. I have smithing 100 with all the perks. Seems some items can't be fully upgraded.
  10. DovaDestroyer Rippin' and tearin' since 1996

Message Count:
    I think that it's an issue with Daedric artifacts as a whole. I'm having the same problem with Mehrune's Razor and I can't upgrade the Masque of Clavicus Vile at all.
  11. ceee2 New Member

Message Count: