Quest Unusual Gem Help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CognitiveCog

Puppetmaster
Found an Unusual Gem and got the miscellaneous quest: 'Find someone who can identify the Unusual Gem'. I followed the map and spoke to the guy and tried to Persuade him. He didnt like it much and told me to piss off. Now he won't talk to me and the Show On Map button just thuds at me. It's been over 3 in-game days now. Any ideas?

Stone

Retired Moderator
Not really seen this problem before, but I think this website might have the answer your looking for: click here

CognitiveCog

Puppetmaster
Thanks for the quick reply! I haven't found the thieves guild yet so I guess I'll have to wait to try their advice until I do.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Thanks for the quick reply! I haven't found the thieves guild yet so I guess I'll have to wait to try their advice until I do.
No problem! and good luck with getting rid of it. ;)

Miss. No Fairy

Found an Unusual Gem and got the miscellaneous quest: 'Find someone who can identify the Unusual Gem'. I followed the map and spoke to the guy and tried to Persuade him. He didnt like it much and told me to piss off. Now he won't talk to me and the Show On Map button just thuds at me. It's been over 3 in-game days now. Any ideas?

You have to talk to Vex in the Thieves Guild.

Ixtyr

A few quests into the thieves guild line you get the option from her. You then have to locate the other 23 stones.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Straumgald

I've done every quest for the thieves guild and it still doesn't have "become a full member of the thieves guild" checked off. Will I be able to complete the quest if I go collect every gem or am I wasting my time?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts