Spoiler Unseen Visions quest glitch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mateod15

So i'm in Ancestor Glade, and i did all of the objectives up to "Enter the column of light and read the Elder Scroll (Blood)". For some odd reason it will not let me read the Elder Scroll (Blood) but it will let me read the other 2. Is this a glitch or something? I cant go on and do other quests either because i'm locked in Ancestor Glade until i read the Elder Scrolls.

DRB42bac16

i'm having a problem with this quest as well, except mine is serana is locked outside of the gate and after i read the first scroll, i have to go talk to her. but she's locked out and i'm locked in.

i told her to wait at fort dawnguard so i could go find the location on my map for ancestor glade (everytime i tried to go there with her, she fell off a mountain or got stuck). so i locate it, go in to see what its about, and lo and behold serana appears out of no where. i initiate dialogue, but the only 2 options i have are "we should part ways" and "trade items". no wait, or follow order, and she appears to be stuck in wait mode cause she wont follow me.

so yeah back to the bug. i have to go speak to her, per the quest requirements. but the gate locking me in wont let me out to get to her.

so i guess i can either try "pushing" her all the way through the cave.... or go to my last save which was 3 hours of playtime ago, after just getting the quest to go find her mom
:sadface:

zapsspaz

i'm having a problem with this quest as well, except mine is serana is locked outside of the gate and after i read the first scroll, i have to go talk to her. but she's locked out and i'm locked in.

i told her to wait at fort dawnguard so i could go find the location on my map for ancestor glade (everytime i tried to go there with her, she fell off a mountain or got stuck). so i locate it, go in to see what its about, and lo and behold serana appears out of no where. i initiate dialogue, but the only 2 options i have are "we should part ways" and "trade items". no wait, or follow order, and she appears to be stuck in wait mode cause she wont follow me.

so yeah back to the bug. i have to go speak to her, per the quest requirements. but the gate locking me in wont let me out to get to her.

so i guess i can either try "pushing" her all the way through the cave.... or go to my last save which was 3 hours of playtime ago, after just getting the quest to go find her mom
:sadface:

I found a fix to this problem. If you're looking at the closed bars, move to the left up against the wall and run into the wall until you glitch outside the level. Once out, turn to the right and jump on the ledge over to where the quest marker is in the area on the other side of the closed bars. Then you should be able to walk back through the wall. Viola! Here is a video of me doing it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts