Unrelenting Force Glitch ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
On my second character, I don't have all three parts to the shout.
I'm sure you get the first part when you kill your first dragon, the second is the word wall at Bleak Falls Barrow, and the third at High Hrothgar. Only problem is, I've done all three of those things, I've even gone back to make sure I "read" the word wall at Bleak Falls. Yet, I don't have all three parts.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a fix?
(Without making a new character)
~Ty In Advance

Auxilium

In my opinion..
The first Unrelenting Force Word is @ Bleak Falls Barrow, you UNLOCK that first word when you kill your first dragon. The 2nd/3rd word is given to you by the Grey Beards.

Make sure you actually unlock the words with dragon souls also.

kyln

If only I cared
talk to the greybeards some more then. they finish giving it to you as well as another. trying to keep spoilers to a min

Auxilium

In my opinion..
How do you get the first word from the dragon? You can't fight the first dragon without going to bleak falls barrow which is where the wordwall is..?

kyln

If only I cared
How do you get the first word from the dragon? You can't fight the first dragon without going to bleak falls barrow which is where the wordwall is..?
perhaps they meant that they unlocked the word using that soul. is my guess

Sorry, guys I got it now. My First character was 46.
After restarting, I forgot some small details and mixed them up.
No Glitch, just a mistake on my part .

kyln

If only I cared
its always more fun the second time, you get to rediscover things and look for little things you may of missed proor ^^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts