PS3 Unlimited Magicka for any Spell [GUIDE]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What is your favorite form of magic?

• Total voters

SputnickHD

2you83c.jpg
*[I know the prefix says PS3, but I'm sure it works on all consoles and PC]* I'm pretty sure you may have heard of this, but there is a way to make your magic cost literally NO magicka, no matter what type of spell it is (Restoration, Destruction, etc.) even with a MASTER level spell!!! The way to do this is quite simple and not so simple at the same time. Here's how you do it.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • High Level Enchanting
    • (Have "Enchanter" all the way up to 5/5, and progress through the middle part of the tree. Get Insightful Enchanter and Corpus Enchanter. Extra Effect is optional, but highly recommended if you would like two unlimited magic spells, like I use destruction and conjuration, for they use a hefty amount of magicka.) Having all these will allow your fortify (whatever magic) to be reduced by 25%.
enchanting.jpg

• Fortify (Any Spell Category) for Enchanting Items
    • Restoration
    • Conjuration
    • Destruction
    • Alteration
    • Illusion
      • If you don't have these enchantments or can't find any of these items, personally I would visit Adrianne Avenicci at the blacksmiths shop "Warmaiden" in Whiterun or Radiant Raiment in Solitude (bear with their negative attitude) It is not likely you may find the spell you are looking for to disenchant, but if you do, you're lucky. Disenchant the item you just purchased to receive the new enchantment. Use Grand or Black Soul Gems.
  • Any Sort of Armor
    • These Fortifying Enchantments only work on
      • Chest piece (25% reduction to chosen magic)
      • Head piece (25% reduction to chosen magic)
      • Ring (25% reduction to chosen magic)
      • Necklace (25% reduction to chosen magic)
        • ALL FOUR OF THESE MAKE MAGICKA USE GO TO 0%
After having all of these items Enchanted to your choice, you will be able to cast any sort of magic without wasting any magicka! AMAZING! Enchanting this on high rated armor can be really useful as well, for you have protection, and super powerful unlimited magic. Good luck! And Happy Hunting! :Dovahkiin: Ask me anything if you are having trouble.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts