Glitch Unlimited Item Duplication Glitch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AstroSteve

Dovahking
After buying Hjerim (the player owned house of Winterhold, which can be aquired for free <EXPLOIT IMMEDIATELY AHEAD> like any other house by accepting to buy the house, exit the conversation prematurely and placing all your gold in a nearby container - the Steward with provide you with the decorating guide and house key as usual but no money will be withdrawn from you) you can use this glitch.

Go to the second floor, and turn 45˚ to the left and you will see a mannequin – I call this mannequin one – now turn a further 45˚ to the left and you’ll see another mannequin at the other side of the room – mannequin two – now, place your apparel on mannequin two and leave the house. Now go back inside and your apparel will still be on mannequin two, but a second set will be on mannequin one. You have two sets. This can be repeated infinitely as long as the apparel remains on mannequin two and is removed from mannequin one each time.

Notes:

Does not work with all items, but I have been duplicating Daedric cuirass of eminent health which is worth about 3.5k.

There is a spare mannequin directly at the top of the stairs. It doesn’t do anything in this glitch.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
After buying Hjerim (the player owned house of Winterhold, which can be aquired for free <EXPLOIT IMMEDIATELY AHEAD> like any other house by accepting to buy the house, exit the conversation prematurely and placing all your gold in a nearby container - the Steward with provide you with the decorating guide and house key as usual but no money will be withdrawn from you) you can use this glitch.

Actually Hjerim is the house you buy in Windhelm for 12,000 Gold. I think you find that there isn't any house to buy in Winterhold.

AstroSteve

Dovahking
I doubt it's been made before, It's extremely obscure and I've never found anything about it.

Boyd

Article Writah
I doubt it's been made before, It's extremely obscure and I've never found anything about it.
Just look up Armor Dupe on this forum.... There's houses in solitude with two manequins where you put armor on it, then take it off, leave, then it's back on them and you get two sets.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts