Unlimited Daedric Arrows Guide

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I did this when my Khajit had 100 pickpocket, it was awesome but time consuming because I waited and the amount of arrows on the target had not been changed.

I heard doing it on the Thieves Guild archer is faster

Get Sm0ked

Alea Iacta Est
I did this when my Khajit had 100 pickpocket, it was awesome but time consuming because I waited and the amount of arrows on the target had not been changed.

I heard doing it on the Thieves Guild archer is faster

Either is the guard or the TG archers are good but I prefer the guard because it is out in the open in the day and I have a crap Tv so i can only really see the daylight in skyrim lolz.

also leave a like or a rep if it help you ;)

Admiral Snackbar

it's a...well, you know.
This is great, thanks for posting. Eager to try this out... Quick question: are you able to wait for several hours, and then walk over and collect a ton of arrows, or do you need to stand there and watch him shoot in real [Skyrim] time?

ShadowGambit

You can go and do whatever you need in Solitude or the TG. Come back every 30mn of realtime play.

Chryss

YESSSSS I RELY NEED 100 B4 DAWNGUARD

save your daedra hearts and ebony ingots and you can make your own when you get dawnguard

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts