Unlimited Daedric Arrows Guide

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Get Sm0ked

Alea Iacta Est
Unlimited Daedric Arrows Guide
There are many guides and glitches out there detailing how to get unlimited Daedric arrows, the vast majority of these guides simply do not work or are specified to one console (PC).
In this quick and straightforward guide I will outline how to source as many daedric arrows as you like.
Requirements: 1 Daedric arrow, high pickpocket skill is helpful
Method:
1.First, Travel to solitude, proceed through the city into the castle courtyard where there are 2 guards practicing archery. One of them is just doing the firing animation, the other is shooting real arrows. (steel.)
He is the first guy you will see
Google Image Result for http://evilnerd.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/arrows.png
2. Wait until he stops firing and walks to bed (8PM). Follow him into the guards quarters.
3. Wait until he falls asleep then pickpocket him, taking his all his steel arrows and planting you Daedric arrow.
4. Now wait till 8am and watch him was up and walk outside into the courtyard.
5. He will (just like yesterday) be firing arrows at the target all day but this time they will be daedric! All you have to do is wait till they stockpile on the target and then take them. You can get 400+ daedric arrows in just 1 Skyrim day!
Happy hunting!

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
Good idea, never thought about that, I personally would never use exploits but good to know it's there:Dragonborn:

Duon

Graphic Designer
This can also be done with the Rangers inside the Thieves Guild. I also recommend pickpocket enchantments for those who's pickpocket is not all that good.

Stereofanic

But stealing form a fellow guild member, UN-ETHICAL how could you:eek:

Get Sm0ked

Alea Iacta Est
Before i had done ANY of the special jobs brynolf came up to me (he began to talk 2 me) and said "iv don't it I'm officially the guild master" and from now on he just says when i start conversation with him "I'm much too busy lad xD" and I did some research and it said even if you do all the 4 special jobs and you want to talk 2 him to begin the ceremony he will still brush you off saying "I'm much too busy lad" plz help?

Duon

Graphic Designer
On mine after i returned the key he began blowing me off also but once i had completed all special jobs he started talking again then stopped soon as i got the guild masters armor. I'd go ahead and try doing the jobs and see what happens, you can reload your auto save in the flagon till u get a job in the city u need, can get armor in only 20 extra jobs that way.

I'm fully patched to 1.6 also.

Get Sm0ked

Alea Iacta Est
On mine after i returned the key he began blowing me off also but once i had completed all special jobs he started talking again then stopped soon as i got the guild masters armor. I'd go ahead and try doing the jobs and see what happens, you can reload your auto save in the flagon till u get a job in the city u need, can get armor in only 20 extra jobs that way.

I'm fully patched to 1.6 also

cool, haven't played skyrim for a week nd a bit, but cheers for the help nd ill hop on now

Duon

Graphic Designer
No problem. Good luck getting past it; guild masters armor is pretty cool, u get fence in every city, 4000 gold at tanilia for fencing and 4 new merchant stalls in the flagon.

ShadowGambit

Stereofanic, it is not stealing.

You are just exchanging whatever number of Steel arrows he has against 1 Daedric arrow.

Trade wise, is about even... except that he is not aware of the trade LOL

Stereofanic

I know, but it's still trickery, making the poor man fire deadric arrows without noticing, He really should get his eyes checked lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts