• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Header.png

Here's a list of unique weapons.

AegisbaneHeader.png
250px-TESV_Aegisbane_Crop.png

Weapon Type: Iron Warhammer
Enchantment: Frost enchantment
Obtained by: Can be obtained during the Dark Brotherhood (Skyrim) quest “Mourning Never Comes” off Alain Dufont.

AngiBowHeader.png

250px-TESV_Angi%27s_Bow.png
Weapon Type: Hunting Bow
Enchantment: No enchantment
Obtained by: Can be obtained by completing the “Composure, Speed, And Precision” quest.

BladeofWoeHeader.png
BladeofWoe.png
Weapon Type: Unique dagger that resembles Daedric Dagger without the jagged blade
Enchantment: Absorb Health enchantment
Obtained by: Can be acquired during the Dark Brotherhood quest “Death Incarnate” or by killing Astrid.

BloodthornHeader.png
250px-TESV_Bloodthorn_Crop.png
Weapon Type: Steel Dagger
Enchantment: Soul Trap enchantment, and an Absorb Health enchantment that is not noted in-game.
Obtained by: Can be obtained at an altar at the top of Hag's End.

BolarsOathbladeHeader.png
250px-TESV_Bolar%27s_Oathblade_Crop.png
Weapon Type: This resembles a Blade's Sword but uses quicksilver ingots for upgrading like the Dragonbane instead.
Enchantment: Stamina Damage and Fear enchantment.
Obtained by: Can be obtained inside Bloated Man's Grotto. May not be there after doing the “Ill Met By Moonlight” quest, but this may or may not be fixed by waiting one month in-game.

BorvirsDaggerHeader.png

250px-Bovirsdagger.png
Weapon Type: Elven Dagger
Obtained by: Can be obtained beside Borvir's body in the Journeyman's Nook.

BowoftheHuntHeader.png
250px-TESV_Bow_Of_The_Hunt_Crop.png
Weapon Type: Hunting Bow
Enchantment: +20 damage to animals enchantment
Obtained by: Can be obtained from the altar inside of Clearspring Cave.

CeremonialAxeHeader.png
CeremonialAxe.png

Weapon Type: Ancient Nord War Axe
Obtained by: Can be obtained inside Volunrunnd; needed for the “Silence Tongues” quest for the burial crypt.

CeremonialSwordHeader.png
CeremonialSword.png
Weapon Type:: Ancient Nord Sword
Obtained by: Can be obtained inside Volunrunnd; needed for the “Silence Tongues” quest for the burial crypt.

ChillrendHeader.png
Chillrend.png
Weapon Type: Glass Sword with blue blade
Enchantment: Frost Damage and chance to paralyze for two seconds enchantment
Obtained by: Can be obtained from Mercer Frey's home in Riften inside a display case. This sword is also a leveled sword, and can possibly be the strongest sword in the game depending on when you obtain it. The soonest you can get it with the best stats is at level 46.

DragonbaneHeader.png
Dragonbane.png
Weapon Type: This resembles a Blade's Sword but uses quicksilver ingots for upgrading
Enchantment: It has a Shock enchantment, and unique extra damage to dragons enchantment
Obtained by: Can be obtained inside Sky Haven Temple during the “Alduin's Wall” quest. Note that it is also a leveled weapon and the best stats on it will be found at level 46 and higher. Also, the sword cannot be disenchanted. It will also become “owned” after this quest, meaning it will have to be stolen later on. You can also find a Blade's Armor set near it.

DragonPriest1Header.png
250px-StaffDestruction.png

Weapon Type: Staff, looks like the other fire staves
Enchantment: It creates a wall of fire when sprayed on the ground that does 50 points of damage per second.
Obtained by: Can be obtained off Rahgot in Forelhost after defeating him.

DragonPriest2Header.png
250px-Dragonprieststaff_silver.png

Weapon Type: Staff, looks like the fire staves but is instead a dark purple color, and the “dragon head” on the top of the staff is curved
Enchantment: It creates a wall of fire when sprayed on the ground that does 50 points of shock damage per second.
Obtained by: Can be obtained during the quest “The World-Eater's Eyrie” off the dragon priest Nahkriin. Shares the same effect as the Staff Of The Storm Wall that is dropped by the dragon priest Otar.

DrainbloodBattleaxeHeader.png
250px-2012-01-06_00001.png
Weapon Type: This resembles an Ancient Nord Battleaxe with a spectral appearance
Enchantment: Drain Health enchantment
Obtained by: It can be obtained off of a spectral draugr in Labyrinthian.

DrainheartSwordHeader.png
250px-TESV_Drainheart_Sword.png
Weapon Type: This resembles an Ancient Nord Sword with a spectral appearance
Enchantment: Absorb Health enchantment
Obtained by: It can be obtained from a spectral draugr in Labyrinthian.

DrainspellBowHeader.png
250px-Drainspell_Bow.jpg
Weapon Type: This resembles an Ancient Nord Bow with a spectral appearance
Enchantment: Absorb Magicka enchantment
Obtained by: It can be obtained off of a spectral draugr in Labyrinthian.

EdujHeader.png
Eduj.png

Weapon Type: Ancient Nord Sword
Enchantment: Frost enchantment
Obtained by: It can be obtained in Volunrunnd at the end of the “Silenced Tongues” quest. Occasionally, either Eduj or Okin will drop alone without the brother weapon. If this happens, go back to the last save game and kill Kvenel the Tongue once again.

EyeofMelkaHeader.png
250px-StaffForsworn.png
Weapon Type: It resembles a Forsworn staff
Enchantment: It emits a fiery explosion for 40 points of damage in a 15 foot radius. Targets on fire take extra damage.
Obtained by: It can be obtained at Blind Cliff Cave, a Forsworn camp with two hagravens with a conflict happening.

FirinielsEndHeader.png
250px-TESV_Firiniel%27s_End_Crop.png
Weapon Type: Elven Bow
Enchantment: Frost and Slow effect enchantments.
Obtained by: It can be obtained from a corner in one of the areas overlooking a courtyard in Solitude (the one that you go to for the Dark Brotherhood quest “Bound Until Death”). It can be reached by walking along the guard walkways and jumping down to the platform or by entering the door at the base of the platform.

FrokisBowHeader.png
250px-TESV_Froki%27s_Bow_Crop.png
Weapon Type: Long Bow
Enchantment: Stamina Damage enchantment.
Obtained by: It can be obtained on top of a barrel at the back of Graywinter Watch. It is guarded by two trolls.

Thanks for the help Shenzi and Rayven.
I will plan to do 3 more articles.

slide.jpg

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
The slider won't take anything but a fully placed inline image so whatever fault in that image is mine as I stuck it there so it'd show up properly on the portal.

The conflict between the Hargravens was a briarheart ceremony (cutting out a heart and replacing it with a briar heart). I read it online somewhere. I couldn't take a look because I was trying to run (I was a very low level then.)

skyrrimepi

Thank you for the wonderful list. I learned a lot about the unique weapons on this post. Among all of them, steel dagger is my favourite. :) It's a solid weapon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts