• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Skyrimosity

Sky, you can post, right? Things happened, and we're going to go up to visit with Loreius regarding Cicero's wagon wheel and he's going to chase us off and call the guards on us.

Yea, but tomorrow

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Alright.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
    My apologies for lack of posting, Del. I'd like to see where Sky goes with his post, then I'll have one up shortly afterwards.

Delusional

It's okay. Just post more :D

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Agreed. I'll post tomorrow after classes.

Delusional

I just don't know, guys.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    While I don't want this to die, it's not much better having the intention to keep this going but with no posting or activity.

Delusional

That's exactly what I'm thinking at this point. I might as well pull the plug on this thing, because it's not like there's going to be any progress in the storyline at all in the next few months. I posted this OOC on October 4th. It's March 2nd. That's five months, and we've made it from Whiterun to Loreius' Farm.

Delusional

I do too, but frankly, there's little RP to enjoy at this point. Perhaps I may retry this RP at a later date, but right now, it is not working. At all.

Skyrimosity

Its kinda weird really, since we have a bunch of active people in this RP

Delusional

Active in other RPs. Active in the shoutbox. Active on the forums. Yet, for whatever odd reason, not active here.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
    I haven't seen Wolf in ages, so I imagine he's likely too busy to post. Other than him, everyone else is pretty active everywhere but here. Wouldn't think it's too much to ask to have a post up at least once a week or week and a half. Begs the question if anyone else is up for that?

Well, if you do decide to close this RP and try again later, count me in.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    WOW no updates. :sadface: I'm working on a post at work right now, but now I'm questioning whether to finish it or not? What's the plan here. I obviously don't want the RP to end or anything. =/

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    All righty I still don't know what we're doing but I posted anyway.

Delusional

Guys. Let's stop passing the buck. It's everyone's fault. At one point or another, you've all been guilty of being absent and inhibiting this RP--hell, even I have. Let's not dwell on that and rather focus on exactly how motivated everyone in here is to actually stick around and contribute at perhaps a more frequent pace than a post every other week.

At this point, it's all or nothing for me. If you're not willing to sit down and write a post for this RP when you need to, or you're not willing to at the very least keep up with discussion in the OOC and let the others know you still are aware of the existence of this RP, then there's going to be a problem.

I continually nudge this, and constantly remind several of you in the shoutbox to perhaps take a look at this RP again, for perhaps the first time in a week or so, and think about contributing. However, despite my efforts, this RP continues to drag along, and I feel like I'm trying to push a boulder thrice my size up a hill.

I hope you understand my desperation, and I hope you understand where your own personal faults have been. I'm not trying to shoulder all of the blame for this painstakingly slow pace onto you all, because I've been at fault before as well, but seriously. This has dragged on long enough. We either strap in and kick into gear, or I pull the plug.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
    Oh no, I wasn't passing the buck...just saying I hadn't seen Wolf in forever. Figured he was busy and indeed, he has been. ;)

We all hold some amount of blame, but that's more or less water under the bridge now if everyone is still interested in this RP. I can commit to posting at least once a week, more if it's active enough.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I will crack down on myself and stay active in the RP. I solemnly swear (i am up to no good).

Delusional

Just to let you guys know, the plan is to have Loreius call the guard (probably more than one if we want a good scene) on us, which leads to us running away, trying to escape the guard, which leads to us running into the middle of a giant camp.

So. From this point, how do we propose we will get Loreius to call the guards on our group?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts