PC Uncontrollable Power Attacks

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

m0rrie

Let me get straight to the point.

My character will randomly execute one handed power attacks (left hand only if there's no weapon in right hand), sometimes even right when I've finished talking to someone, which depletes my stamina and kills people that I really don't want to kill... Once it starts, if I don't do anything it'll keep going until the stamina runs out. The moment I have enough to execute another power attack, it'll start again.

The only fix I've found is by sheathing my weapons but even that is temporary, as while running around with my weapons sheathed it will eventually unsheathe them and repeat the process...

It is also not an issue with the mouse, as I've unplugged it while it's spamming power attacks with no change, as well as tried completely different mice, also with no change.

Searching the internet has been no help, nothing I've found has remotely resembled this issue, though I may have missed something. I apologize if so. Also my game is completely unmodded, though I have used console commands to add money, lockpicks, Arvak the Skeleton Horse, and alter carrying capacity. I also have all DLCs, if that makes a difference.

Any help with this would be appreciated, thank you for your time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts