(Unbound)Quest log not updating help please

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TimPaa

Hello so i started a new character today after not playing for a while thinking it would be fun.
Started the first quest and ran through Helgen with no issues. Then when I get out and the comleted quest thingy pops up, that is when my troubles begin. After the quest is completed it's not removed from the quest log and the new quest (Before the Storm) wont show up.

The quest log stops updating when im getting in to Helgen Keep before i get my hands untied.

My first instict was that some mod was screwing with the game so i disabled and uninstalled all mods from the game. I tried to start a new character with both SKSE and the regular Skyrim but the problem still remained. I then tried to do "SetStage MQ101 900" and tried to start the new quest like that with "SetStage 102 10" but it doesn't help.

I've also tried to validate and reinstall the game but that still doesn't fix the problem please help me!

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts