Unable to find Vigilant Tyranus!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

gpsrs

Hi guys. I had been playing skyrim for week now, and i lack the obsidient walker trophy to get the platimiun trophy (PS3), and i just need to complete ''house of horror'' to get all 15 daedric artefacts. I had searched for Vigilant all around the cities, inside the houses, around the stables, and outside the abandoned house. but i couldn't find him anywhere!! And i even tried to recieve the quest by asking for rumors at the silver blood inn, but all he can give me is the ''hall of the dead'' Misq quest! If i m correct, i remembered talking to him when i first visited markath, but for some reason i didn't recieve the quest. Can some1 tell me the EXACT location of vigilant, or some place where he might be hiding.

Note: I am too far from gamesaves, and i am playing skyrim on ps3, so games saves and consoles don't work for me.

Khazrihl

Hi guys. I had been playing skyrim for week now, and i lack the obsidient walker trophy to get the platimiun trophy (PS3), and i just need to complete ''house of horror'' to get all 15 daedric artefacts. I had searched for Vigilant all around the cities, inside the houses, around the stables, and outside the abandoned house. but i couldn't find him anywhere!! And i even tried to recieve the quest by asking for rumors at the silver blood inn, but all he can give me is the ''hall of the dead'' Misq quest! If i m correct, i remembered talking to him when i first visited markath, but for some reason i didn't recieve the quest. Can some1 tell me the EXACT location of vigilant, or some place where he might be hiding.

Note: I am too far from gamesaves, and i am playing skyrim on ps3, so games saves and consoles don't work for me.

UESP wiki says he stays next to the abandoned house, that is all. He may have glitched from your game. =\

After typing that, I did a little bit more research, and other forums say he is supposed to remain next to the abandoned house.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Unless something aggro'd him and took him away, he might actually be dead. Have you checked the Hall of Dead?

gpsrs

Not possible bro. Even if hes really dead, i would had found his body. Any chance that he could be in other places? Or did he went into the abandoned house wthout me and start jerking off?

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I'm not sure. When I was first walking around the city I never saw him, then after sleeping in the Inn one night to get the rested buff and to push time to 8 am so I could sell crap, I saw him standing outside the abandoned house. I can say one thing though, if you're playing a "nice" character then you shouldn't worry about that quest anyway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts