PC Unable to find Key to open door in Killreath Ruins

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ukrainian

Слава Украине! Героям Слава!
Hello friends. I have been running around the Killreath temple and ruins for over an hour, it's for the Break of Dawn quest. I have activated all those white stones that I have seen, I have looted everything I have seen (I'm a real D&D player, I loot everything), and I do not understand where or how I missed the key to open this door to continue my quest.

Can someone tell me what I have to do to get this door open?

Wippii

Bookworm
There is no key. Activating the white things opens all the doors that say "requires key". Are you sure you're not missing one pedestal?

Ukrainian

Слава Украине! Героям Слава!
There is no key. Activating the white things opens all the doors that say "requires key". Are you sure you're not missing one pedestal?
Well what the hell is going on...? I'm sick of running around this place. There is one pedestal that is up above, I cannot get to it in any way....I guess I have to keep looking? Gggrrrr... Well, thank you Wippii.

UPDATE

It worked! I guess I was blind and missed one of those shiny stones, thank you Wippii

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts