• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I was wondering if there's a mod to have buff/debuff timers showing up on the screen? I'm getting tired of tabbing into active magic every time to make sure my stoneflesh buff isn't going out when i'm in a fight. I know I could play 3rd person and tell, but I like playing 1st person, give me more of a realistic play.

Mface

+1, really want to see something like this. Even playing in 3rd person they're not super easy to keep track of, look away for a split second and you miss the flash. Would really just love to see a couple icons in the lower portion of the screen that flash for 3 seconds before the buffs fall off.

Also, icons for diseases would be nice too.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I think this can be done currently, but no one has attempted to do it. I could try and figure out how to do it I guess. I'll work on it tonight, wish me luck :).

bosspatrone

Turns out to currently edit the HUD you have to create flash files and I do not know flash :x.

I used to do some coding in Flash back in the AS2 days. I stopped using it as I started using HTML 5. I was looking forward to the death of Flash and now I find it is baked into a game I will likely play Until TES6. Maybe I will dust off my books on AS3 and take a look at some of these UI files.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts