• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thoth-Amon

Anyone got some tips how to make a make a male Breton NOT look like a potatohead with monkeymouth and sad eyes?

...and yes, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Thanks for your help.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
Just make me look like Mercer Frey.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
Anyone got some tips how to make a make a male Breton NOT look like a potatohead with monkeymouth and sad eyes?

...and yes, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Thanks for your help.

lmfao they are ugly motherfukers when they have the frier tuck haircuts.

Moris

I've played quite a few Bretons, but all female, and they can be really cute.

So I just tried it, and OMG. You are so right. Urrgh. No wonder all my Bretons moved to Skyrim. Clearly they were hoping to find some attractive company.

Breton males really do look so very... depressed.

This may explain the popularity of warpaint.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I'll give it a go and edit if I make a decent looking one.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
How's this?

uploadfromtaptalk1358208364504.jpg

Second preset.
No scars.
Skin tone is just before the "s" in "skin tone"
Weight is up to you.
Head, all is 0.

Face: nose is second
Nose height is 0
Nose length in middle
Jaw width in middle
Jaw height 0
Jaw forward middle
Cheekbone height is full.
Cheekbones width full.
Rest is 0.

Eyes: Shape is middle, under "s" in "shape".
Color is up to you.
Height is middle.
Eye width before the first "e" in "eye".
Eye depth is middle.
Rest 0.

Brow: Brow type is under "w" in "brow"
the rest is middle.

Mouth: Shape is 3.
Height is middle.
Mouth forward is middle.
Chin width middle.
Chin length middle.
Chin forward is after "n" in "Chin".
Lip color is up to you. I did 2.

Hair: should be obvious. :p

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Saozig

Hippy
I had a sim prob on Xbox when I tried to make a male Breton. And I'm Ok with my characters not looking model-esque or ideal. Just please let them not look...weird...or sad. Had a name and a backstory for my male Breton but tried for an hour to come up with a face I didn't hate. Gave up. Much easier to make decent looking female Bretons.

Docta Corvina

Whenever anyone asks me for tips for character creation, I always have to answer that infinite amounts of patience are integral. :p

Heron, my Breton (and Redguard), in my opinion is definitive proof among others that Breton men can be damn HOT.

standalone

standalone

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I was able, using a facepaint mod, to actually make a mage named Mr. Crowley (Breton), who looked EXACTLY like Ozzy Osborne!

Also used a hair mod as well. Sometimes "ugly" is an advantage!

Moris

Whenever anyone asks me for tips for character creation, I always have to answer that infinite amounts of patience are integral. :p

Heron, my Breton (and Redguard), in my opinion is definitive proof among others that Breton men can be damn HOT.

standalone

standalone

He is awesome! That's a great job.

Still, kinda wonder if it's not all in the warpaint, though. ;) (Just kidding. He's great.)

Yeah, but let's face it, orcs just don't fit into the notion of beauty...

Some male orcs have that certain something-something, though, ya know? Hard to get more masculine than a huge underbite and enormous mandibular fangs.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I was able, using a facepaint mod, to actually make a mage named Mr. Crowley (Breton), who looked EXACTLY like Ozzy Osborne!

Also used a hair mod as well. Sometimes "ugly" is an advantage!

You haven't seen some of the characters I've created they look like they failed to make it to a vault in Fallout 3.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground

standalone

standalone

I wish you could make me some characters I really do.

Docta Corvina

He is awesome! That's a great job.

Still, kinda wonder if it's not all in the warpaint, though. ;) (Just kidding. He's great.)

Some male orcs have that certain something-something, though, ya know? Hard to get more masculine than a huge underbite and enormous mandibular fangs.

Thank ye. :3 He's one of "my Legionnaires", the ones that get referenced so much in my CW debate posts. He's the brother of my main character, Penelope. :p

Moris

Thank ye. :3 He's one of "my Legionnaires", the ones that get referenced so much in my CW debate posts. He's the brother of my main character, Penelope. :p

And you actually manage to create a very credible family resemblance.

It's cool to be able to put some visual context to the CW references. I'll have to do some screenshots of mine.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts