Ugliest nad prettiest race in skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ponty

Article Writer
Just like the title says. what is,in your opinion, the most ugliest and prettiest races in skyrim and why do you think that?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I suppose you would like to know what everyone thinks so then you will have something to write about, am I correct ?

As far as ugliest goes, I'd have to say High Elf females. Their faces just look weird and their hair is kind of ugly. Sorry to any high elves reading this. :/
Done right, prettiest races are Bretons and Dark Elves. They do have a potential to be ugly, but they can also be beautiful done right.

ponty

Article Writer
To be honest,I didn't really think of that until you mentioned it. I could do that I guess. Unless im not allowed to of course

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
As far as ugliest goes, I'd have to say High Elf females.
Wow worse than Orcs?!! Or Argonians?! o_O
Done right, prettiest races are Bretons and Dark Elves. They do have a potential to be ugly, but they can also be beautiful done right.

Bretons can be great, the Forsworn armor helps :D erase many sins. Redguards can be awfully good looking too when done with care.

I'm partial to Dark Elves too, there aren't any female NPCs that I don't think are kinda cool. Irileth, Jenassa, Brelyna, all very cool.

Argonians of course are the Prettiest and Imperials are the ugliest.

Seriously

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
Hagravens are the Ugliest, if they are counted as a race lol. I won't compare the humans, but I do like male Argonians more than I do like Khajits.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I'd say Nords are the prettiest females, but no race stands out to me for males. There aren't many attractive males throughout the game, aside from Ulfric and Marcurio... and I've always kind of had a thing for Moth gro-Bagol, but that's probably just me.

As for ugliest, I think Argonian and Khajiit males are adorable, but their females freak me out. There's just something about a lizard or a cat with breasts that seems wrong. For males, probably Bosmers or Dunmers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts