• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kate87

Hey all,

I'm curious as to whether this mod can be used on the PS3? I've never attempted to download mods onto my PS3 so I thought I should ask first.

I'd really like to get this mod because I'm dying to make Brynjolf from the Thieve's Guild be my follower!

Edit: Here is a tutorial video for the mod linked above:

Still, I'm a little unsure as to how this works. Can I obtain this mod with just a PS3 or do I need to use a PC with Skyrim as well?

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Unfortunatly Not.

Mods are only for PC. I love that Mod Though. It's one of my Fav's. My Favorite thing about it is the Field commands you can give your Followers. If you say "Everyone Relax" they all go and do their own thing, even Start Drinking lol.
standalone

kate87

Ok well then I'm confused. In the tutorial video I posted he is demonstrating using the mod on the PS3. Is there something that I'm missing?

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Holy Smoke, that is wierd. I'm sorry I didn't realize that. How he's doing it?: NO idea lol.

I'm trying to look at his websites for more info. What ever he did is CRAZY cool!

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
You need to ask the guy who did it. As far as we know, you can't use mods with consoles.

andrewgamer

not true, you can do xbox 360 too. just have to buy the digital copy through the market place and then download it to a big enough thumb drive. I have no knowledge of ps3 though. this is ba

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts