• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Titanburner

Premium Member
Just wandering if anyone has played this game, and if so is it worth picking up? I see alot of mixed reviews on it. It seems either you hate it or you love it... The multiplayer aspect interests me alot.

Auxilium

In my opinion..
I was actually deciding to pick this or Dark Souls, Dark Souls being a spiritual successor to Demon Soul's which is a game that challenged me like no other ever has, by far the most difficult game I've ever played.

I also read reviews on Two Worlds and as some say they loved it, others stated that it was too clunky and difficult to navigate due to poor world design. Also, the menu takes forever to get through on videos that I have seen. In the end I went with Dark Souls, which I'm extremely happy with, the MP aspect of Dark Souls is truly one of a kind and the game is very challenging.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I'm torn like you are actually. I have always wanted to give this game a go, but my friends say it sucked and most of the reviews i've seen on it say it's not that great. However, being the kind of independent person I am, I will probably end up playing this game eventually. If you can get it cheap or borrow it I say give it a try.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Its an awesome game. Theres a few framerate issues but its just a good game. The story can really suck you in and leveling up has a unique system. Its been out long enough for you to be able to get it for like 20 bucks even though I was content with spending 60 on it. You can fight on a horse, the enemies don't level with you and the towns are well done.

Took me about two weeks to beat it, if i remember correctly.

Titanburner

Premium Member
Its an awesome game. Theres a few framerate issues but its just a good game. The story can really suck you in and leveling up has a unique system. Its been out long enough for you to be able to get it for like 20 bucks even though I was content with spending 60 on it. You can fight on a horse, the enemies don't level with you and the towns are well done.

Took me about two weeks to beat it, if i remember correctly.
Awesome, im really hyped to get this now :). How was the multiplayer?

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I never played multiplayer. I was afraid of the framerate + potential lag. Don't expect it to be like skyrim though. Imagine Skyrims map and double the size but have the same amount of dungeons/towns. It has a grandeur to it but everytime you try to hype it up to yourself, you have to justify it. You'll know what I'm talking about. GL HF GG

Garrison

It's a pretty game, and would have been worth a look had it been done so before Skyrim. I thought the first Two Worlds was an Oblivion wannabe, and see the second installment of the franchise in the same mold. It had the advantage of being released before Skyrim, but at this point I won't ever go back to it. It just lacks the breadth and scope of TES.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts