• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

How many bugs have you got that you can't deal with?

• 11-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• Over 50

• Total voters

ZombieEnigma

So I came accross two VERY annoying bugs. The first being Ulfric's and his Housecarl's dead naked bodies on the floor of the Palace of the Kings. What's with that. And the second is that the other Stormcloak Jarls and their Housecarls are in the Palace of the Kings all day. What will happen if I kill them and if I do will they respawn?

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
i tell you what freind i have two bugs that drive me insane one being the dainty sload quest where i have to meet a guy called erikur im sure thats his name wel ive to met him i go to the spot it says to meet him and guess what its in the middle of the ocean next to solitude and he aint there i cant do plops nothing hes not there i hate that one oh and the quest where ive to get the brier heart for the alchemist in windhelm well i try to get the heart it not there and my final one that i just rememberd i done a radiant quest for a jarl and when i completed it it never updated my journal so i couldnt do the jarl of falkreaths radiant quests to get lakeview manor its a bloody joke and pisses me off

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
i tell you what freind i have two bugs that drive me insane one being the dainty sload quest where i have to meet a guy called erikur im sure thats his name wel ive to met him i go to the spot it says to meet him and guess what its in the middle of the ocean next to solitude and he aint there i cant do pl*** nothing hes not there i hate that one oh and the quest where ive to get the brier heart for the alchemist in windhelm well i try to get the heart it not there and my final one that i just rememberd i done a radiant quest for a jarl and when i completed it it never updated my journal so i couldnt do the jarl of falkreaths radiant quests to get lakeview manor its a bloody joke and pisses me off

` key is your friend, along with those meds you stopped taking.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts