• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Poet nods without expression, "He may be a gluttonous bastard, but the fact remains he's no fool and he's a skilled warrior. He's been able to elude the guards and soldiers, then when they finally found his hideout he simply beat them back and closed the doors. He's ready for an attack, hell, a siege and he has a small army with him. Not the easiest job for a new recruit to start with but also not the strangest nor most difficult mission I've ever undertaken."

He quickly looked over the bandit fort from their vantage point. It was surrounded by large palisade walls with battle scars and the remains of arrows protruding from them. They were sturdy no doubt, but any decent assassin would be able to scale them. There seemed to be a simple, but effective rotation with the sentries all equipped with crossbows. But these were bandits not trained soldiers, there were gaps in the movements however small they may be. Inside the walls were three buildings; a stone keep with two wings on either side, a longhouse, and what seemed like a smokehouse. There plenty of wagons, crates, and tents to use for cover.

"Alright," said Poet. "We wait for nightfall. Our main target is Meatbane but there is an optional objective. There seems to be two men vying for the second in command position. One is a scarred Orc named Barakul and the other is an Argonian cutthroat named Saras Black. They each have the support of roughly half the men, so if we implicate one in killing Meatbane it will be a bloodbath and this clan will be permanently shattered weaken the bandits of the Rift. That's the secondary objective. Got it?"

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “Something always has to rain on our fun…” Riazen smiled wrapping his arm around Lilith who’d pulled closer to him as they continued to walk down the empty street, the rain picking up wetting the stone cobbles under foot making them shine under the light of the recently lit street lamps dotting the avenue leading off up the hill towards the estates and looming temple dominating its peak. “It’s going to take more than a little rain to bring down my mood tonight.” She giggled resting her head on his chest partially shielding herself from the rain enjoying his warmth. “I know the feeling, never expected to run into you here tonight. Couldn’t have hoped for a better surprise…” Riazen added in a joyful tone as they came to a stop on one of the small stone bridges arching across the river that snakes through the cities heart. Looking out over the water the two stood in silence for a moment listening to the soothing song of the rain drops breaking the waters smooth surface.

“So what brought you here, more work for your father? He keeps you to busy.” Lilith asked without taking her gaze off the water below. “If I wasn’t working I wouldn’t know what to do with myself, besides its not exactly hard work.” He laughed turning to face her, his eyes taking in her beautiful figure as she stood silhouetted under the moonlight looking out off the bridge. “I only have one small job then I’ll have to take off yet again, not sure how many days I’ll be around…” Riazen sighed remorsefully knowing they would not get to spend much time together with Buttons here. “That’s okay, we’ll just have to make the most out of the time we have.” She managed a smile hiding her sadness as she met his eyes before pulling in close letting his arms wrap her in a warm embrace, her head snuggling into his chest. Laying his head on top of hers he stood in silence enjoying the closeness as the rain started to pick up in intensity growing louder as it pounded on the water below with a thunderous roar.

Bringing his hand up and cupping her cheek Riazen raised Lilith’s head to meet his smiling gaze before giving her a long passionate kiss. “Let’s get out of this rain before they find us frozen like this come the morning.” Riazen smiled slyly still gazing in her bright emerald eyes. “We can go get warm at my place; it’s just up the hill a ways.” She giggled returning his sly smile before the two disappeared together into the shadows of the hills crest.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    paying no attention to the rain, Buttons perched herself up on a barrel and leaned against the stone walls and watched as the two started to move out of the public eye, she looked around the almost empty city "Who ever is around I guess" she whispered to herself, as she was about to move from her spot and head towards the old dark brotherhood hide out she noticed the embroidered marking on the girls dress, she quickly jumped from the barrel and started to sneak in the shadows following the two closer, she noticed the guards that were behind her but far enough that no one would really take notice, she slipped further in the shadows watching them, thinking to herself "He wasnt listening to whom I said the contract was about, which wouldn't surprise me or hes getting in closer to her to make a quick kill and we can go home or none of those things he'll end up messing my contract up and ill just kill him" a smile spread across her face "oooh strangely enough I think I might enjoy bringing my blade across his neck" she shook her head of the thought "No no no wait but why would he even think of mess up a contract? Unless..." she gasped softly, glared at him and when they were out of her sight she moved towards the old hide out, thinking to herself "Hmmm" she looked behind her, feeling of uneasiness as she slipped through the door and headed down the stairs and further into her second home away from home, shaking off the rain that had collected on her hood, she started to pace the place, finishing her exploring.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Plan. For some reason, out of everything Cassandra just said, the word "plan" was the only one to stick in Juggles' mind. Said mind was still swimming in disbelief at their target's identity. His gaze shifted from Cassandra to Sofi then back to Cassandra, silently thanking Sithis that the three of them would be undertaking this monumental task, instead of just the one. Safety in numbers should see them through the day. Should.

Juggles focused on Cassandra, then said, You make some very valid points, Cassandra. Indeed, we will need to do some serious planning for this contract. He inadvertently scratched his chin, immediately realizing a shave was due, before continuing, and I really don't care how long it takes us to figure it out. Hopefully, Mayven has certain patterns of her own that we can exploit.

Sofi seemed to be contemplating something, or perhaps nothing at all, as she remained silent. Juggles thought this was the perfect time to head back to his room and gather more gear, poisons, and "special" juggling balls. He believed they would come in handy as a diversion or especially as an incendiary device. As long as they bought his comrades and him time to escape.

He nodded at the two women then made a hasty retreat to his room.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Nightfall came. Zigzag and Poet were still in the tree, waiting for the opportune moment to begin. "I have an idea Poet. From here, I can see the Orc you were talking about. We can climb down enough and jump over the barrier. Once we get in, I'll pickpocket the Orc's dagger. I can then sneak in and kill Meatbane with it. While I do that, pretend to be one of the bandits. As there's a lot of bandits and impossible for them all to know each other's name, you should be able to safely make your way to the other second in command. Tell him you overheard plans to kill Meatbane from Barakul. If we do it correctly, he should walk in, find his dagger in the dead Meatbane and we cripple the bandits. SOund good?"

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Ugh, Damn my feet hurt. That guard lied right to my face. Why do they always seem to lie?

"Excuse me, do you know where I can get access out of Skyrim?" I asked him. "Yes, just go that way there. It's an easy path. No trouble for a blind fellow like you!" The dope replied. But it was no 'easy path'. It was a damn mountain.

A wind hit my face. This must be Cheydinhal. Had to climb a damn mountain to reach it, but this must be it. My senses felt the presence of empty roads, and warm buildings. To my right was what smelt like a tavern. Funny that where my potential end started, could become my safety. Poor fool, didn't even see the beasts coming. He was chopping logs behind the tavern in Riften. They devoured him, took him to Oblivion with no issue. Another soul for my conjuring I guess.

I pushed the heavy door into the warm tavern. A murmur of voices and laughter filled my ears. The bar was no long walk, and the hard stool was cold and hard against my legs. But it was a pleasant relief to finally be resting. "Mead," I spoke firmly across the bar. I counted 5 septims from my pouch, and dropped them to the bar. "Here you go lad," the man spoke, setting a tankard of the fluid next to my arm. The cold tankard touched my lips, and the mead flowed into my mouth. I gulped down half of the beverage before stopping. Refreshing, though not the best. My mind wandered back to High Rock. Breton's know how to brew.

Then my mind returned to the reason I was here. I was running. His screams for help filled my mind once more. I had never killed using my magicka before, it was a feeling that I wasn't a custom to. Then the face of terror re-entered my mind. How did he find me? How did he see me? He had witnessed it all, and he got away. A loose end. Damn, that may come back and bite me in the a-

My thoughts were interupted by the loud opening of the tavern door. The smell of sweat and anger filled my nose. plops, no running from this. "You!" One of them said loudly, "You are under arrest for murder in the 1st degree. By order of the Jarl of Riften, and in the consent of the Emporer, you are sentenced to prison!" The guard yanked my arms, and threw me out of the tavern. Followed by tying my arms behind me, and tying me to a horse. Which he mounted.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    It only took them an hour to process me. Checking my every... well you can guess. Not something I wish to repeat. They removed my clothing, only to give me a pair of rags, and a pickaxe. "Work," the large woman demanded at me, opening the entry. I worked my way through the gate into the prison. My energy felt a large cavern. The sounds of pickaxes on ore, axes on wood, and whips on backs filled my ears. The smell of blood, and sweat, though stale and old, was still eerie in comparison. Damn, this is going to be a long service.

The pain of being in prison was coupled by the burden of endless work. Why not just put me on the block? Wasn't that the usual sentence for murder? The start of a blister worked it's way into the palm of my hand as I hammered away at the ore. Why am I even questioning their decision. Am I daft? This was a blessing. Even if it is in a terrible form, a blessing none the less. Better work before that whip meets my back.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Bolting shut the iron grated well entrance, Riazen pulled off his soggy traveling cloak and hung it from one of the metal pegs beside the portal before shaking out his damp hair as he ran his fingers through it. Thankful for a reprieve from the cold breeze of the rainy nights wind howling above he fished into his hanging cloak and removed what remained of the bottle of brandy from one of its hidden folds and pulled out the cap taking a sip, his eyes slowly growing accustomed to the dimly lit interior of the hallowed out sanctuary. “She must already be back around here somewhere unless this sanctuary is waking back up on its own...” He said with a wry laugh noticing that many of the torches which had been long dead before were now once again burning along with the fireplace.

Uncorking the bottle and taking a swig Riazen leisurely strolled over to the large circular stone table which bared a strong resemblance to the one in their own sanctuary back in Skyrim. Pulling out one of the heavy stone high backed chairs Riazen used his free hand to dump out the skeleton occupying it letting its bones crash to the ground in a pile of dust before sitting in it himself and putting his feet up onto the table. “Oh how rude of me would you like some?” He smiled taking another gulp before jokingly offering the bottle to the skeleton sitting in the chair next to him. “Now who’s the rude one… More for me though.” Riazen laughed to himself before tilting back the bottle once more.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    when she had entered the sanctuary she lit a few candles and the fireplace to break the cold and hopefully warm up the place, she found herself in what seemed to be the old dark brotherhoods library, she started to poke around the shelves running her fingers along the near torn and weathered out book spines, she went to reach for a book that had caught her attention when she realized she was no longer home alone, she started to sneak about, her footing as light as she could, she reached the area Riazen was in and once again her evil grin had crept along her face "Think its time to really scare him or try to at least" she whispered to herself as she proceeded to blend into the shadows.

she slowly made her way closer to him with each step she made she let out a low whisper, watching him look everywhere, she let out a low pitched cackle that seemed to echo off the stone walls, she then spoke in a different voice of her owns "Whooooooooooo Arrrrrrrrrrree You?" "Whhhhy have you disturbed my slumber?" she spoke out in her best ghostly voice, she was holding back her laughter as she watched him slowly come unglued waiting for him to speak out she stopped her movements hiding in the shadows but continued to throw her voice around the room

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    The prison was sickening, filled with the smell of sweat, crowded with the outcasts of the society - thieves, assassins, murderers, power hungry mages, baleful necromancers and corrupt guards. Most of them just want to get by, some of them starve for escape, and there are some who cling for death's embrace. Between the villains that jostled the prison, there was one who they all feared, they all hated, and some admired - the infamous madman that dubbed himself The Joke. He was in this hell for mere months and he had already gained notoriety.

A new soul entered the prison. Each and every criminal eyed him, trying to study their new colleague. He did look quite intimidating, someone you would rather not call "enemy". He started mining, and the altmer next to him builds up the courage to speak. "Welcome to the prison, my elven brother. There aren't too many of us in here." the altmer kept his voice low, and yet his words were understandable."Might I ask, what is your name? I am-" he was intrerupted by a loud, slow chuckle that could be heard in the distance. The altmer turned his head around, and as he got the brief note of who made the noise, he quickly turned back to mining. "See him over there?" the altmer tilted his head to the direction of the dunnmer. "He's known as The Joke, quite respected among here. You don't want to get on his bad side. He tried escaping twice, each time killing up to six guards. I'm surprised he's still alive"

As the figure started approaching the two having a chat, the altmer's voice trembled when he whispered "Keep your head down and dig, stranger".

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    My hands ached more and more, as my constant mining continued. I couldn't see what I was mining, or where I was mining it, but I could see the people around me. A man approached me. Started talking. Leave me alone fool. Do people really lack this much sympathy?

I wasn't less worried about what he was talking about. I was more distracted by the laughing that was blinding my senses. It was senseless, careless... Insane. I couldn't mine, let alone listen to the man talking to me. Damn, what is that fool laughing at? My hands were over my ears, they were to sensitive to harsh noises. But for some reason, they were focused on the laughing, and chuckling. Then it all stopped. My ears stopped their focus on the laughing. Though it was still their, is was trying to push it out. Block it from my senses.
    "The Joke," was the only words I could get from the man beside me. Then something about him being respected. Yet again, I just kept mining. Then I could sense his presence. Behind me, like death itself. I dropped the pick axe, and then started to focus. I could feel my eyes turn to a dark tone, one of fear and darkness. I turned to sense the man. Decent stature, Mer, with a grin big enough for me to sense. What is this guy?

I pushed my face close to his, sensing his emotionless face. Just an eerie smile, only the murmur and sounds of axes in the background. I wanted to see this man's face. But all I could get was his grin. "Why do you grin?" I asked him, still close. His stench was strong, of death, and mold. His heartbeat steady, but faintly pounding. Like an increasing fear or nervousness. "Why do you Laugh?" It was my only question. What did he find funny, and why show it?

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Fenves had already approached the two Altmer from behind. He did nothing rather than just look at them, with the large smirk painted across his face. One was sitting quiet, and as he was mining his entire body trembling. He was slowly breathing, and his heart pounding fast. Fenves looked at the poor being, and couldn't help himself but to laugh. The other Mer seemed calm yet a little annoyed. The laughter must have angered him, he dropped his pickaxe, turned around and faced the Dunnmer.

The sounds of pickaxes and axes were to rarefy, as the Altmer pushed his face next to Fenves's. His eyes were dark, close to being pitch black, Fenves could see darkness and anger in his eyes, with just a bit of fear. He kept chuckling, staring into the eyes of the Altmer. Silence started building up in the prison as the Altmer spoke "Why do you grin?". From every corner, eyes turned at the scene, not just the convicts, but the guards as well. In the silence, all you could hear was the insane laughter of The Joke, echoing across the prison, giving everyone chills. "Why do you Laugh?" another question from the Altmer. People were looking at the scene, thinking he must have been crazy. To question The Joke, would mean nothing if not certain death. Even the guards were skeptical about talking to him. However that didn't stop the two questions made Fenves laugh harder. He placed both his hands on the Altmer's shoulders as his head was facing the ground. He stayed like that for some time, then the laughter ended, and the smirk on Fenves's face faded away, as he took a more serious posture. He looked straight into the Altmer's eyes. "This one's clearly blind" he thought to himself.

Fenves had spent enough time in The Shivering Isles to meet all sorts of people- deaf, blind, disfigured, and insane, just as he is now. In the past, he felt nothing but disgust towards such beings, now, he feels equal to them. "Why do I grin? Why do I laugh? Funny you should ask..." He made a brief pause, letting out a small chuckle, he quickly turned serious again, to continue talking "I laugh at you, if you were smart, you wouldn't have ended up in this place. I laugh at the other fools in here, if they could do what I say, nobody would have to be here. I laugh at myself, for not being able to get out of this hell." He let out a laughter, removing his hands from the shoulders of the Altmer. With the smirk still on his face, he continued "There's plenty to laugh at, and that will always be so."

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    "If you were smart, you wouldn't have end up in this place." The only words that reached my ears. The truth is hard to hear. He was right, and it enraged me. Though the only aspect of his face that I could "see" was his wide grin, I wished I could see the rest of this man's smug face. "There's plenty to laugh at, and that will always be so." Always? Really?

Why did this man's attitude and mind set enrage me so much? Then an answer came into my head, we were the exact opposite. He had emotion to spare, and I have none. "And their is always something to Kill about, my friend." I said open ended.

I looked at my hands, feeling the pull of my dark alteration. My pick-axe flew from the stone that it was lodged in, and slammed into my palm. I turned with a grin of taunt, to mine the stone behind me once more. I wanted no issues, even if my magicka was powerful. I couldn't be too confident in my abilities.

My hopes of rest were answered briefly when a loud whistle blew. Marking the time for lunch. I walked down the steep rock face, surrounded by other prisoners, hoping for something to regain my strength.

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Sofi waited until the rest of her siblings had gotten their stuff ready and headed out towards the door, petting Buttons spider Amy on the way out, as they left the Black door behind them Sofi looked back and hoped that she would be seeing the door again, she knew that Maven had a hold in Riften and her power without a doubt was scary and the fact that they would be trying to remove her from Riften permanently frightened her a bit, Maven was one of the few people Sofi would ever want to cross a blade with, and even then Maven wouldn't have to lift nothing but a finger to have someone removed or disappear.

As the three reached the gates of Riften, the guards looked them up and down seeing the gear and a familiar symbol they let them pass through, they ended their walk at the Bee and Barb, pushing the door open and stepping inside the feeling of eyes set on the trio as they headed towards the back of the inn taking a seat and waited, moments later the argonian reached their table placing three tankards and a sealed note, Sofi reached for the note looking at the other two before breaking the seal and read the contents "Hmm well it looks like her daily routine" she folded the note up and slid it across the table for either Juggles or Cassandra to look at it

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    "And their is always something to Kill about, my friend." said the altmer, before he went away to eat. Fenves chuckled silently. "I like this guy" he thought to himself. Fenves took a seat next to him, examining him in full. The other prisoners took a seat elsewhere when they saw The Joke approaching.

The altmer was quite a strange man, he had geometrical markings on his face,
    resembling some sort of labyrinth in the eyes of the dunmer. His eyes had no iris, they were blank, showing off the cold in his heart. Fenves's eyes swept across the altmer's face with haste, analyzing his every feature.

"I have a question for you-" said Fenves silently, showing a subtlety he hadn't shown before "Do you wish to live the rest of your life in this prison? Standing around criminal scum that are clearly not as good as you, eating this garbage they call food three times a day and wasting your time mining ore so that they can get rich?"

He made a brief pause to give him a quiet mocking laughter. "Because I don't, and I want to leave as soon as possible. All I need is one good mortal, namely you, to accompany me. So what do you say Naga-Wel, will you help?"

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    (Edit: Plot change.)
    Nightfall came, and the stage was set. Poet was forcibly dragging a bedraggled-looking woman toward the front gate of the bandit stronghold. The guards stopped the assassin, examining what they thought to be the bandit's prize. "Well mate you lucked out, catching something like that." The one bandit noted, nudging Poet's shoulder. "Yeah, you should of let us know some of us know you were gonna go hunting. Some of us haven't eaten in days." They opened the gates, letting Poet lead the woman in the base. She leaned forward and whispered "Good, they fell for it. Now we can look for Meatbane's housing and start."

The second plan was nearly foolproof. After pitching her first idea, Zig noticed there was no way in or out except through the front gate or by jumping from their vantage point, which wouldn't have ended well with no water or hay. Zigzag quickly realized another factor. There were no woman, only male bandits. They had to alter their plan. That's when she noticed a group of bandits pull up to the entrance with a cart, the back filled with women. That gave her an idea. Poet was still going in as a bandit, but he'd be bringing something that would make him less suspicious.

Surprising, it was somewhat hard to make Zigzag look like a kidnapped woman. She had to make it look like Poet grabbed her, or at the very least chased her through the woods. She through one of her shoes into the nearby woods. Using her knives, Zig cut up her shirt to the point where a part of her brassiere was in full view. Zigzag had to get Poet to help her cut off one of her pants leg, which resulted in a bruise and a cut her revealed leg, but this only helped in the illusion of Poet kidnapping her. With her disguise ready, the two waited for nightfall to come.

Poet and Zigzag walked inside the base. Meatbane really did have a small army. There were enough bandits here to fight off an Imperial Legion. The bandits weren't their concern though. They needed to find Meatbane's house, which if he was like other bandit chiefs, would have the largest hut. Their speculation was correct. The two spotted the bloated chief walk, if you could even call it that, into the hut. "Alright. Let's go Poet." Zigzag whispered to her companion. "We need to find Barak-"She paused mid sentence as she saw the lieutenant Barakul, the Orc they were looking for, stop directly in front of them. "Well how nice of you to bring me such a charming prize. This is certainly a good one." Barakul grabbed Zigzag's arm. Unfortunately when Poet tried to stop him, the Orc lieutenant threw his "prize" to the ground and punched the assassin in the stomach with enough strength to knock the wind out of him. He's just as fast as Meatbane. Zigzag thought to herself as she watched the scene unfold him. A group of bandits on their way to their makeshift mess hall, stopped to watch as well. A few of them approached the injured Poet. "Leave him be. He can have her when I'm done."

Barakul grabbed Zigzag by the hair and pulled her up. She yelled out in pain, her hair threatening to pulled out of her head. The Orc, not wanting to ruin his 'prize' before he started, let go of her hair only to grab her arm and pull her to his own hut, almost dislocating her shoulder. He shut the door and pushed her which caused Zigzag to trip and fall onto his bed. When she turned, she noticed something dangling from his pants. His dagger! Zigzag shouted in her head. It was hanging on the front of his pants. I need to find a way to knock this guy out and grab it. Before she could even move, Barakul was in front of her again. He shoved her down onto the bed, holding her wrists. He leaned in close to her face. "We're gonna have a lot of fun, you and I." As he tried to take off his pants while simultaneously holding down Zigzag, the door to his hut opened behind him. "I'll be in the mess hall in a minute!" He shouted, thinking it was someone sent to collect him for dinner. The door closed and footsteps could now be heard. "I said I'll be right-" He turned around and stopped, not expecting to see Poet.

Poet rushed forward trying to punch Barakul, but was forced to jump back as the Orc whipped out his dagger. The Orc went to stab Poet, but he easily sidestepped the dagger. Barakul decided to slash Poet, barely missing. Poet was quick on his feet, managing to dodge the first onslaught of slashes. Zigzag looked around, trying to find anything that could be used as a makeshift weapon. She spotted a candlestick on the nearby table. She grabbed it just in time to see Barakul hit Poet in the face with the hilt of his dagger, effectively knocking him out. Zigzag ran forward and hit the Orc in the back of the neck, making sure to knock him out, not kill him. "Great. This is great." She said to herself, looking at the unconscious Poet. Zigzag grabbed the dagger from Barakul and lifted up Poet, putting him on the bed. She walked over to the door and peaked through a small crack in the wood. No one was outside, and all the lights in the huts were out, except for Meatbane's. He must have not left yet. She thought to herself.

Zigzag walked towards Meatbane's hut, Barakul's dagger strapped to her leg, concealed by what remained of her pants. She had to make sure Poet would be accessible in case they needed a quick escape, she put him on a cart and covered him with some clothes from Barakul's bed. Zigzag approached Meatbane's hut and opened the door slightly, almost throwing up at what she saw. Meatbane looked disgusting with his armor on. With no shirt on, he was repulsive. Folds of fat cascaded down like waterfalls. "I'm not even sure if this dagger can pierce that much fat." Zigzag whispered to herself. She opened the door quietly hoping not to alert her. As she was sneaking forward, Meatbane turned around, probably getting up to go to the mess hall when he saw Zigzag. "Hey! What are you doing in here? Especially without food!" He shouted. He went to reach for his hammer, but never got the chance to. Panicking, Zigzag grabbed Barakul's dagger and threw it, nailing Meatbane right between the eyes. The obese bandit fell backwards, the folds of his stomaching shuffling from the impact. "That was a pretty good shot." Zigzag to herself, admiring her handiwork. But she didn't have time to stay and stare at this now dead beast. She quietly walked to the door and shut it, walking back to the cart where she stashed Poet. Just in time, as she was walking back she heard a bandit walk outside the mess hall. "I'm gonna go check on Meatbane and Barakul. It's unlike Meatbane to miss any meal." Zigzag jogged to the cart and ushered the horse connected to it out the gate. As she left the encampment, she could here shouting and bells going off, even as she approached Falkreath.

Zigzag stopped outside an inn at Falkreath before returning to the hideout. A man who was outside helped her carry Poet inside when he saw her struggling to lift the unconscious man off the cart. They brought him into the inn and to an unoccupied bed. The innkeeper looked at Zigzag. "Unless you're planning to stay with him, you can't keep him here tomorrow night." Zigzag walked to her and dropped a bag of gold containing 1000 septims onto the counter. "This should be enough to pay for the room and for a healer to make him better." If he does get better. Zigzag thought to herself. She didn't want to leave Poet there alone but Zigzag doubted they had an expert healer at the hideout when the members were all out on contracts. She closed the door to the inn and went back to cart and took off, reaching the hideout about half an hour later. As she looked down at the entrance from the hill she was on, she spotted Juggles, Cassandra and Sofi walking away from the hideout. Zigzag considered following them to help out, but she was too tired to keep up with them. When I get some sleep I'll go meet up with them. They said their contract was in Riften, I'll have t go check it out. Zigzag went into the hideout, found the nearest bedroom not caring whose it was and fell asleep on the bed, not even noticing the spider with a bow on its head in the corner watching.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons watched as Rizaen looked over his shoulder to the point he got up and started to look around the room “hello?” his voice was shaky, he straightened himself up when Buttons stepped out of the shadows and into the light glow the candles and fireplace were giving off, she busted out laughing at him “You were scared” she pointed at him and started to move in closer to him “And don’t you dare try to play it off like i didn’t” she smiled at him her mouth twisting her face,

he watched her walk around him, a little angry at her for pulling something like that on him “she clearly doesn’t know who i am and who i know… swear if i wasn’t looking for my brother…” his thoughts drifted off when she turned around and looked at him “You thinking something?” her smiled faded and her hand reached towards the hilt of her sword “Did you even leave the sanctuary?” he nodded at her “Yeah needed to get out and smell the air, unlike you i really don’t like hanging out with dead things” he smirked at her, she let out a soft laugh “Good, and for your information at least the dead are not smart asses like yourself or a stuck up little brat” she moved her other hand to her hip “Did you run into anyone special tonight? Thought i saw two figures up near the castle, one kinda looked like you from a distance” she moved towards him breaking the space, and seeing whether or not he’d tell her the truth or lie, and clearly he went and lied to her “No i was in the tavern, drinking and was going to start this fight with this big guy, but thought against it as it might blow our cover” she nodded “Uh huh, so that wasn’t you with our contract then?”

the color from his face drained and he was white like a ghost, she moved closer to him “You know, Im the one person you shouldn’t lie to” she leaned in whispering in his ear “Cause i’ll find out, and ill make your life a living hell, and you’d wish that id bring death to you” she backed away, smiling at him.

His anger started to build up in him “How could she even know that? I will not let her kill Lilith if i have something to do about” he drew his dagger “YOU WILL NOT KILL HER” and started to walk towards Buttons, she laughed “Oh I won’t? and who’s to say that you could even stop me huh? Id like to see you try” she held her hands up and gave him a “come at me” motion, as he ran towards her she stuck her foot out and kicked him in the chest knocking him to the ground, winded, she walked over to him leaning over him smiling, kicking the dagger from his hand and sat on him

“You could of avoided this too you know” she raised her hand and struck him in the face, he pushed her off and she stumbled backwards into a chair falling on her bum, he jumped up breathing hard looking at her he rushed at her when she stood up and tackled her on the table “I will stop you!” she started laughing as he punched her in the side and was about to strike her face, she kneed him knocking him down on the floor, hunched over and holding himself, she kicked him hard in the gut “Like i said id like to see you try too” she kicked him again and he fell over on his back. She watched him struggling to breath before she took off out the door she kicked him one last time, hard in the side “Because of you, she dies”.

Buttons gathered her gear by the door and left the sanctuary, and headed up the stone roads towards the castle, luck happened to be on her side, as her contract was out in the courtyard picking flowers. Rizaen had finally gathered himself and ran out of the place and towards the castle, when he finally approached he saw Buttons standing with Lilith, Buttons turned around looking at Rizaen, smiling at him “remember you could of avoided this” Buttons turned towards the girl “Im sorry love” and brought the dagger across her neck and driving her other one in her stomach, Lilith eyes looked of confused terror as her last dying look was at the horrid look on Rizaens face, screaming“YOU HORRIBLE BITCH, YOU MONSTER”

Buttons turned around pointing her blade at him “You’re next” as she started to run at him she was tackled from the side “HALT YOURE UNDER ARREST FOR MURDER” the guards had captured Buttons and started to drag her towards the prison “Im not done with you Rizaen, You will be next!” she started kicking and fighting against the guards, one punched her in the side “Owf” “Quite you!” “You will rot in the prisons” she wheezed out a laugh.
    The guards took her to a room once they had reach the castle dungeon, throwing her into a chair and tying her hands behind her back, she spent the night being beaten,when the day broke they dragged her limp body towards the cells “Open the cell door!” the sound of metal against the stone echoed up and down dungeon “Get back you scum or we will end your life now” the prisoners started to back out as she was thrown into the cell, she rolled over looking at the guards “I won’t be here for long, eventually Ill return and end your life” she said at the guard smiling, the guard walked towards her leaning over and struck her in her face, busting her lip, and walked out, she started to laugh as she tasted her blood, she slowly sat up, and pulled herself towards a little stone column, her legs stretched out, she let the cold stone ease her burning wounds, she let out a low sigh, closing her eyes, listening to the other prisoners talking amongst themselves

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    The words left his lips in an eerie fashion. "Naga-wel," people called me that when I was younger. Elvish tongue, mor Dunmer than anything, but I could still make it out. Let's see if he can speak like a northern elf. "Nid' ke du'ni. Aan Filok. I will help you, Fin Fron. Naga-wel." I said briefly, only to stand and turn my back to him once more. I need rest, I thought as I did so. Then departing towards my cell for some sleep.

As I walked, I couldn't help but think about what we could do to get out of this hell. Kill all of them? Maybe. Sneak Out? Unlikely. My mind bounced around in these thoughts as I drifted off into the darkness that is sleep.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    as she sat there in silence she felt a sudden tug on her boots, she slowly opened one eye and saw one of the prisoners trying to remove her boots, staying perfectly still she watched as the prisoner continued to pull at her, “She’s dead she’s not going to be needing this, and they look comfy and my feet hurt” the voice was that of a man, she smiled under the shadows “I think they are to small for you and might i suggest next time before trying to rob someone, check to see if they are breathing”

her eyes flew open as she flung up her leg up kicking the man in the face, and jumping on top of him, it took all her strength she had to jump at him, her hands around his neck “Also might i add how rude it is to steal from the dead” her grip tightened, but was suddenly forced off by another prisoners “You mind your place elf-bitch”Elf bitch? seriously thats the best you could come up with you rotting, gutter knuckle dragging nord?” he flung her around to face him “hmm you could be put to good use down here, as you see not many females” she chuckled and spat in his face before bringing her foot down on his causing him to let her go when he did she took the opportunity and elbowed him in the face and kicking him the gut as he laid on the floor “Id like to see you try”

she checked both men that lay on the stone ground, groaning, taking each of their shivs “Thanks for the weapons, nord pricks” she laughed as she dug one of the shivs in the mans thigh, as he yelled out in pain she covered his mouth “this is warning and you better tell you friends, next time won’t be the thigh, ill un-man you so damn fast next time you try to lay a finger on me or even look my way” she patted his face as she got up and left the two there.

she looked around as others looked at her, blood trickling from her busted lip “what? anyone else want to try me?” she shook her head and walked away from the group that was now starting to gather around and towards an empty bed next to another elf. pocketing the shivs in her boots, she sat on the bed, grunting from the pain and brought her legs up towards her chest, crossing her arms over her knees, she rest her head down on her arms and once again closed her eyes

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Zigzag woke up the next morning, feeling somewhat sore. She had forgotten to bandage her bruised leg when she got back to the hideout. "I'm gonna have to find something to cover these wounds." Zigzag had said to herself, looking at her body under the covers. She sat up, and finally noticed the giant spider sitting on the other end of the bed. Zigzag screamed, throwing the pillow at the spider, who dodged the pillow but stayed on the bed. "Nononononono! Go away!" She shouted at the large arachnid. She hated spiders. It was one of the things those nobles used to torture her with. Zigzag hated them before that but the torture caused her hatred to turn into an all out phobia.

Zigzag kept throwing pillows and books and anything else in arm's reach at the spider, until nothing was left to throw. The spider walked forward slowly until it was right on top of her, looking at her face. Zigzag looked away. "If Juggles had mentioned there would be giant rabid spiders in the hideout, I would never had agreed to come!" As she was cowering, she finally noticed the spider was poking her stomach, as if to get her attention. The Breton slowly looked at the spider, finally noticing the bow on it's head. "Wait, I remember you. You were the one that Buttons to that guy when I first got here. What did she call you?" Zigzag scratched her head, trying to remember the spider's name. The spider raised it's leg and pointed to a tag on it's neck. "Amy." Zigzag read aloud. "That's right. Amy the spider huh? Well it's nice to meet you Amy, but I got to find some bandages." At the word bandages, Amy jumped off the bed and ran into the hallway, pausing only to wave it's arm, motioning Zigzag to follow her. In a short time, Zigzag had covered her bruise and various cuts from her disguise in bandages and had drank some healing potions she found lying around the hideout. "Thank you Amy. But I should get going. I need to find Riften, and i think that's one place you can't lead me to." Zigzag made her way out of the hideout and grabbed a horse. She had to look at her map most of the journey to Riften as she was still unfamiliar with most of Skyrim. But in about four hours she had arrived at Riften. Zigzag left the horse in the stables and walked inside the city. As she walked around looking for Juggles, Cassandra and Sofi, she noticed the people in the city stare at her as she walked by. The assassin stopped by a railing, dropping her bag next to her and looked at the water. Why is everyone staring at me? Zigzag thought to herself. That's when she spotted her reflection in the water. She was still wearing her ruined clothes from yesterday. "I look like crap." Zigzag said to herself.

How am I gonna find the three of them in this city? She thought. Zigzag looked around the marketplace to try and spot them, but they were nowhere to be found. They're probably at an inn or something. They wouldn't be stupid enough to hide in plain sight. That's when she felt something bump into her. She thought maybe someone bumped into her. So when she turned around and saw a man going through her bag, she was more than upset. "Hey! Put that down!." She yelled at the man. She drew her dagger and slashed at the man, causing him to drop the black rose he took to the ground. Zigzag picked it up and place it into her hair, than turned to face the thief. She slashed at him again, but he skillfully dodged the dagger. The second time Zigzag slashed, the thief ducked under her arm and grabbed it, pulling her arm behind the assassin's backpack. "Let go of me!" Zigzag shouted, trying to get out of the man's grasp. "Nothing personal Lass. Just business." The man shoved her towards the railing. Zigzag tried to grab onto the railing, but the thief shoved her too hard and she went over, falling into the water, while the thief wasted no time grabbing Zigzag's bag and running off obviously content. Zigzag surfaced, throwing her arms around trying to keep afloat. "Someone help! I can't swim." Zigzag shouted before she once again went under.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts