• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    It had been several hours since Zigzag had made her daring escape from Wayrest. She had ridden nonstop, finally reaching Skyrim. Closing her eyes for a rest was not an option. The arrows, still impaled in Zigzag's shoulder and lower leg, were causing her to lose blood, not enough to kill her but enough to make her want to fall unconscious. "We can't stop." She said to the stolen horse. They had passed what looked like a Dwarven ruin of a city about an hour back, which Zigzag suspected was the city known as Markarth. She had never been to Skyrim, only hearing stories of the strange land, including the Dwarven city. She probably would have been fascinated and check it out, if she wasn't bleeding out.

Finally, they reached a road that split into two different directions. A sign stood in between both roads. "Whoa girl. Slow down." Zigzag whispered to the horse, stopping to read the sign. Solitude is this way then. I can hide out there. She thought to herself. Zigzag willed the horse to move forward. After a short distance, Zig could see the outskirts of the capital. As she rode forward, she felt her arm, which still had the arrow in it, went numb as well as her leg. Zigzag lost her balance due to this and fell off the horse, falling on her back on the road. The horse, whose rider was now gone, took off towards the city without Zigzag. "Damn." Zigzag said to herself as she lay on the ground. The wounds on her arm and leg were still bleeding, and now they were numb. This just wasn't Zigzag's day.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons walked over to Sofi and brought her hand across her face, but not hard to actually hurt her, stunned Sofi looked at Buttons wide-eyed in the manner of “What the Hell?” and “How could you”. Buttons turned around and walked over towards the door “I didn’t come all the way here and freeze my ass off in Windhelm just to turn around and go back empty handed” she looked back at Sofi “Sorry, I didn’t mean to hit you like that, I don’t honestly know what had come over me either” walking back over to her holding her hand out and pulling her up, she started pacing back and forth “Maybe I could lure him out and you deliver the final blow?” looking at her smiling evily "I can easily get in, I need to talk to Ulfric anyways just catching up and gaining some information on a few people" placing her hands on her hips, then quickly crossing them across her chest "This will be... ahem... very fun indeed"

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Part Three: The Black Mask
    The bright full moon sat high overhead in the clear starry sky as Riazen crept along the rooftops of Chorrol; in the streets below party-goers filtered through the oil lamp lit streets towards the castle perched high on the hilltop, their festive voices echoing up to the masked figure as he gracefully jumped to the final rooftop silently landing in a roll. The front door opening below Riazen looked over the roofs edge seeing Lilith with a group of four chatty friends joining the procession heading towards the party. Smiling beneath his cold steel mask as he watched her leave he turned his attention back to the job at hand, lowering himself down the side of the roof using the stonework as handholds until he dropped onto Lilith’s windowsill.

Finding it still unlocked Riazen grinned wolfishly, quietly pushing it open and stepping into the pitch black room. Slowly creeping across the wooden floor he spun the knob of the heavy wooden door and stepped into the bright lavishly decorated hallway outside. Making his way down the hallway he took advantage of his familiarity with the Drell Manor, bee lining toward Vayln’s study where Lilith said he would be. “Are you sure about this?” Vayln’s voice echoed through the cracked door bringing Riazen to a complete stop. “All our sources say the same thing, someone’s put a contract out on you…” An unknown voice answered back from within the well lit room.

Riazen crept closer gazing in and spotting a burly city guard with slick black hair seated across the desk from Vayln, who stood at the large window looking out onto the street as he nervously rubbed his hands together. “I thought the Brotherhood was long dead, and the Morag Tong never ventures this far from the homeland…” Vayln shuddered looking back at his associate. “In recent months there has been a rash of high profile assassinations linked to the Brotherhood; they may have been gone, but their sure as hell back now...” “By the Eight my daughter is at the party! We have to get out of here… Maybe we can hide at the summer home in High Rock...?” The old dark elf murmured talking to himself as much as he was the man seated across from him.

“I will make the arrangements sir; your daughter should be safe at the castle so I will send some men to go get her before we depart.” The dark haired Nord finished getting to his feet and starting toward the door, causing Riazen to quickly hide himself behind the door as it opened up and the guard stepped out into the hallway, shutting the door tight behind him leaving Riazen and him alone in the hallway. Stealthily walking up behind the Nord and unsheathing a tonfa with his right hand, Riazen flipped the long end along his elbow, leaving the six inch razor sharp spike jutting out from the bottom of his closed fist. Covering the man’s mouth with his hand he sank the shiv into the back of his neck, severing the vertebrae from the brain stem as the dumbstruck guard screamed silently into his palm before going limp and sliding to the floor dead.

Wiping his blade clean on the dead Nords guard uniform Riazen grabbed the man’s forearm and pulled him across the floor towards Vayln’s closed door, lightly knocking on it before drawing his other tonfa and stepping behind the doorframe. “Come in…” The dark elf sighed expecting a servant or his hired muscle returning with a question, waiting impatiently before getting out of his chair and storming over to the door flinging it open. “Gorli…?” Vayln blurted taking a step out into the hallway and spotting the dead body of his guard, bringing himself even with Riazen, separated only by the heavy wooden door.

Leaning against the wall Riazen stood up straight; tonfa’s ready in both hands as he turned to face the door, kicking it shut hard onto Vayln, knocking the air out of him and sending him flying back into the study crashing on the floor in front of the desk. The door swinging back open from the force Riazen slowly stepped into the room as Vayln scrambled to crawl away, running into a dead end against the base of the red hardwood desk as he looked up at the intimidating masked figure of Riazen towering over him with blades wielded in both hands. “Please don’t do this I’ll give you anything, whatever they’re paying you I will give you ten times that!” Vayln shouted in terror his voice shaking with fear as he tried to uselessly cover his face with his arms.

Calmly walking over to Vayln Riazen swung out the long ends of his blades to face down at the cowering man; he knelt down so that his eyes were level with Vayln’s through the slits in his mask, savoring the look of fright on his father’s friends face. “Don’t worry old friend, I will take good care of Lilith…” Riazen laughed in a cold uncaring tone making the dark elves eyes grow wide at the sound of the all too familiar voice.

“Riazen?? Why are you doing this… you… you traitor! All have done for your family… We trusted you and let you into our home; my daughter loves you!” Vayln yelled pointing up at Riazen from his cowering position on the floor. “As my father likes to say It’s nothing personal, just business… Riazen said in a mocking tone leaning back up and sticking one of his tonfa’s into the top of the wooden desk, letting go of its handle leaving it stuck in place. Grabbing Vayln by the collar of his ornate shirt, Riazen drug him to his knees in front of him before yanking the blade from the desk and raising them both up into striking position as Vayln began to sob.

“I will keep an eye on Lilith for you though, such a sweet girl…” He mocked laughing into the cold steel of his mask; Vayln’s sobbing growing louder before going completely silent as Riazen brought both blades down in a swift scissoring motion, decapitating him and dropping his lifeless body to the floor, a river of blood flowing out onto the carpet at his heart made its final involuntary beats. Sharply flipping the blades he slung the majority of the blood clinging to them onto the floor; walking over to the desk Riazen sat down in Vayln’s chair, putting his feet up and tossing the blades onto the desk as he reclined back letting out a sigh. Carelessly looking through the desks drawers Riazen fished out several small bags of gems, piling them on the desk before pouring himself a glass of the dead elf’s brandy and starting to clean the his blades with a rag pilfered from the desk.

Finishing the last drops of brandy from his goblet; Riazen put the stolen loot into his bag and picked up the blood stained rag, walking over to Drell's body and running his hand through the blood before using it to mark the center of the studies door with a hand print matching the one on his mask. Admiring his handiwork he remembered what the drunks in the bar had said that morning, grinning slyly he used his index finger to write The Black Mask beneath the bloody print. Wiping his hand clean on the bloody rag before reaching into his bag searching around for a moment extracting the merchants severed finger, wrapping it in the bloody rag and tossing it on the floor next to Vayln.

Give the locals something to talk about he laughed silently to himself. Walking back to the window he pushed it open and climbed out into the cold nights air; pulling himself up onto the roof, Riazen perched himself on its edge. Watching the dark nights sky as fireworks from the ongoing party started to go off above the castle. The bright multicolored explosions of sparks illuminating Riazen an the rooftops for a split second to anyone looking up at the right time. Riazen turned leaping from the roof and disappeared into the night, ready for a well earned rest.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    As usual, the carriage ride to his destination was uneventful. Not that Juggles was looking for any "action" along the way, just maybe a distraction of some sort. The driver kept to himself, which was fine. Today, the juggler didn't feel like conversation anyway. This gave him time to reflect on his latest contract.

He pulled the envelope from one of many pockets lining his coat, and unfolded the contract to read it again. As he did so, a much smaller, folded piece of paper fell onto the floor of the carriage. Retrieving it, he thought, Now how did I miss that the first time? Shrugging, he began to unfold it. The note read:

BONUS!
    Make no mistake. Your primary target is still the Argonian, Jaree-Ra. However, should the opportunity present itself, a price has also been placed on his sister's head, Deeja. Kill her, and you will be rewarded handsomely in addition to your usual fee. To be clear, DO NOT kill the sister without killing the brother. If this happens, you will be paid NOTHING for your efforts. On the other hand, if you are only successful in eliminating Jaree-Ra, this scenario is acceptable and you will be paid accordingly. The question you may need to ask yourself is this: How bad do you want that bonus? That is all.
    Juggles folded both pieces of paper, returning them to the envelope. He tucked the envelope back into the pocket it came from. A bonus, huh? he contemplated. He was aware of who this Jaree-Ra was, and had even met him on numerous visits or perfomances to the city. He also knew of his shady dealings, and running numerous scams for easy coin. He and his sister obviously pissed off the wrong person, hence the contracts on their heads. Although Deeja didn't "officially" have a bounty placed on her, Juggles already knew he'd hunt her down, too. That bonus was there for the taking and was hard to ignore.
    The driver cleared his throat, and it was only then that the assassin noticed the carriage had stopped. S***, are we there already? he thought. Wonder how long I've been thinking of this contract and its pair of targets. He gathered his belongings and climbed out of the carriage. He paid the driver, and as usual, included a generous tip. Nodding to the man, he then turned and began his short journey to the city's main gate.
    Nearing the gates, he took note of what appeared to be a pile of clothes lying in a heap almost in the middle of the road. Uh oh. Somebody's gonna be upset when they discover some of their laundry is missing, he thought. Nearing said "laundry," Juggles noticed how a body was still occupying this "laundry." The body was that of a female, and a live female to boot. An arrow protruded from both her shoulder and lower leg.
    A pair of arrows in an unconscious woman, lying in the middle of the road, he mused. Yeah, you don't see that everyday. His next order of business was what to do about her. Should he turn a blind eye and continue into the city? Or be the good samaritan and help her? Professionally speaking, the former was truly the ONLY answer. Personally speaking, Juggles just didn't have it in him to ignore someone in obvious need of assistance.
    Muttering something under his breath, he knelt to pick her up. She seemed to drift in and out of consciousness, mostly out of it. With one of her arms around his neck, he placed an arm around her waist and half-carried, half-dragged her into the city. Entering the Winking Skeever, he was met with a raised eyebrow from its owner, Corpulus Vinius. The two men knew each other, which is why Juggles felt comfortable in saying, Corpulus, could you please send someone to fetch Angeline? I'm sure the alchemist can do something about these arrows and her wounds. I'm taking her up to a room, and don't worry. I'll leave her on the floor so she doesn't bleed all over your clean sheets. The innkeeper smiled and nodded, immediately motioning toward one of his waitresses.
    An hour or so later, the mystery woman no longer had two arrows stuck in her. Her wounds were treated and bandaged, and she had a fresh set of clothes on. Juggles insisted Angeline do the clothes swapping, as he felt it was ungentlemanly to see a woman naked, when well, he really had no business seeing her naked. In case they held some sort of sentimental value, the juggler asked for the woman's dirty and bloody clothes to be washed and returned. She was, at the moment, sleeping quite soundly in bed.
    Not knowing how long it would take for her to regain consciousness, there were four ales waiting for him on the nearby table. He sat down and waited, watching her all the while. He began to sip his first ale.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    As she was lying on the ground, Zigzag could feel herself passing out. When her eyes finally closed, she caught a glimpse of someone walked over to her. While she was knocked out, Zigzag was forced to live through her last day in slavery again in her nightmares. The whip being struck across her back, stinging her entire body. The scene wouldn't shift, as if it was stuck on an endless loop of this part of her memory. After fifteenth time it replayed in her nightmare, Zigzag finally had the strength to wake up, her head rushing upwards, finally escaping the nightmare. "I hate that damn dream." She said to herself. She was surprised that her voice was practically normal, even more surprised at the fact she could talk today.

It was only when after she spoke did Zigzag realize something wasn't right. She was now in the middle of what looked like an inn bedroom, laying in a bed. As well as her location, someone had replaced Zigzag's favorite clothes with a dress, which was slightly big on her. The same person had also bandaged her wounds. "My Bag!" She said as she looked at her side. All of what remained of her belongings was in that bag! Zigzag spotted it on the floor next to the bed. She grabbed the bag and sat up as she opened the flap on the bag. A majority of the bag was filled with her gold, about 3000 septims still left from the performance-turned-murder. On top of the pile of gold was her two daggers, and her notebook. As she went to grab the notebook, she felt that it was still drenched, the parchment inside dripping with water. Zigzag threw the notebook on the floor with a splat, water gushing out of the bottom of the journal. It was only when she looked forward did she finally notice the man sitting at the table watching her, drinking a glass of mead like he had all the time in the world. "GAH!" Zigzag cried out, covering herself with the blanket, even though it wasn't at all necessary. "What in the name of Oblivion are you doing?" She said to the man.

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “Guess I deserved that…” Sofi sighed rubbing her reddened cheek as she tried to shake off the fear and frustration she was letting overwhelm her. Brushing her bangs back from her eyes; Sofi released her legs, lowering them back to the floor and stretching out in the musty worn chair. Her cheek still stinging she looked over at Buttons pacing in the middle of the room, wondering what had happened to her best friend since last she’d seen her to make her change so much. Buttons bringing back up the subject of Wuunferth, Sofi got up from her armchair and walked over to the fireplace, picking up a rickety wooden chair and smashing it against the stone fireplace. “I would LOVE to be the one to put that bastard down…” Sofi smiled up at Buttons, bending over as she tossed pieces of the broken chair into the fireplace. “Is that safe though? I don’t want you getting hurt on my behalf…” She asked concerned sitting on her knees at the hearths edge, coaxing the dry rotten wood to light with a flame spell in her hand. The fire growing as she blew on the smoldering chunks of chair, Sofi let out a sigh of relief feeling the warmth wash over her as the orange glow of the flames brightened the room.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    High Hrothgar's layout was confusing. Even more so in the dark of night. Luckily for Cassandra, the Greybeard's all slept in the same room that she faked sleeping in. But she had a problem. She didn't know which one Borri was! The Greybeard's all looked alike, and since they never talked above a hushed whisper, Cassandra could not make out any of their conversations to even get a clue.

She couldn't start going through their personal items. That would make too much noise. The only Greybeard's identity she knew was Arngeir's, because he was the one that spoke to the Dragonborn when he carried her in the monastery. Cassandra decided that she would have to sleep until morning, then talk to Arngeir and try to get him to reveal the identity of the others. Undressing, she slipped back into bed after scouting out the rest of the citadel for escape routes.

She awoke to Arngeir's soft voice. "My dear....madame.....how are you feeling?" Cassandra forced her heavy eyes to open. Always the night owl, she hated waking up so early. "wha....what?", she stammered. Arngeir tried again, "Good morning, my dear. I was wondering how you are feeling now." Suddenly realizing where she was, Cassandra finally willed herself to respond with clarity. "oh, I'm doing a little better. Thank you for taking care of me", she lied. She looked down to discover her breasts uncovered. Shocked, she pulled the blankets up over herself. "Worry not, my dear", Arngeir said, "We do not partake in the pleasures of the flesh. No matter how tempting the flesh may be."

"I'll take that as a compliment", Cassandra said, feeling her cheeks flush with redness.

Arngeir handed Cassandra her clothes, and watched her get dressed. Even though the Greybeard's had taken a vow of chastity, he was still curious as to what the female form looked like. Cassandra noticed his interest, and purposefully dressed slowly in front of him, making sure he got a good look at everything. "Perhaps you could take me on a tour of the monastery", Cassandra asked him, "A brisk walk might do me some good right now." Now, Arngeir was the one blushing. "Y..yes", he stammered, "Of course, madame."

dunklunk

Juggles polished off his ale before answering. Funny, lass, but I was gonna ask you the same thing. He eyed her before continuing, You've been out for a good three hours, and don't worry, everything in your bag has been untouched. Can't vouch for its wetness, though. He smiled and winked at her.

Any idea as to why there were two arrows embedded in you? he asked. And by the way, the clothes you were wearing? Not to worry. They shall be returned to you after they've been cleaned. No guarantees about the blood stains being fully removed, however, he stated with a grin.

And uh, for the record, I found you lying in the road right outside the front gate, he informed her. This room is compliments of a friend of mine, and the local alchemist removed the arrows and treated their aftermath.

The juggler opened another ale before asking, So then, the two arrows? His sips had turned into swigs.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    The man watching her had spoken so fast, Zigzag had trouble keeping up with what he was saying. She had heard him talk about her clothes and how her wounds were treated by an Alchemist in the town. The man had asked why there were two arrows lodged in her body. Sensing no imminent danger from the man, she pulled down the covers of the bed.

"It's kind of a long story. See, I'm a street performer, it's how I make money to survive. Anyway, I was performing in the main square back in Wayrest. As I was performing, a man walked forward and pushed me into the fountain I was standing in front of. He had his guards try and steal my bag, and destroy my prized possession. So, I kinda stabbed both him and his guards about ten times before my house was burned to the ground by guards and I was run out of the city." Zigzag had thought this was a valid explanation, until she realized she forgot the part with the arrows. "Anyway, as I was escaping the city, I got shot by some drunk guards who were sleeping when I woke them up. I got on my horse, rode to Skyrim, and here I am."

dunklunk

Juggles could only raise an eyebrow at the woman's conclusion of her tale. He then said, Good thing for you those guards were drunk, or else their aim would've been much better. And we would not be having this conversation right now. The juggler drained his ale, then inquired, A performer, you say? What's your specialty in performing?

At that, he abruptly rose from his chair and slowly made his way to the side of the bed, stopping within arm's reach of the woman. Sorry, my manners must be escaping me today. My name's Juggles. And you are? he said, extending his right arm for a welcome handshake.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Zigzag returned the man's gesture and shook his hand. She had to stifle a laugh with her left hand after she heard his name. "Juggles? That's an very peculiar name. Although I guess my name is just as weird. My name is Zigzag. As for what I do, I'm a juggler, mainly using daggers and sometimes swords. I guess it's some kind of irony that I was found by a guy named Juggles."

dunklunk

Hearing her response, Juggles couldn't help but laugh out loud. The irony, indeed, Zigzag, he stated. And I like the name of Zigzag. Not as straight forward as something like, uh, Juggles perhaps. Much more mysterious.

As he winked at her, he reached into his multi-pocketed coat and extracted three of his "special" balls and two darts. Juggling the five items was, of course, soon to follow. As he did so, he met and held eye contact with her, never once looking at the five objects being juggled. He then said, I think it's pretty obvious how I got my name, though I must admit, it is not my real name. How did you come by the name of Zigzag?

As he waited for her answer, he motioned with his eyes to the five airborne items and to her at least twice. He was hoping she would catch his hint as well as invitation. Which was to get out of bed and take over the juggling, as he was eager to pass on the three balls and two darts to her without dropping any of them.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Zigzag watched as Juggles took out three balls and two darts and began to juggle, never looking at the objects he was tossing in the air. It was only when she saw Juggles look at her, then look towards the objects he was juggling, did Zigzag thought he wanted her juggle. She got out of the bed, and walked over to him. Waiting for the perfect time, Zigzag grabbed two of the balls that were in midair, and began to juggle them, waiting to be passed more of the objects. "Well it's kinda complicated. To make a long story short, let's just say I didn't have the best past, got some scars that just happened to be in the shape of zigzags. I decided to make that my name, the start of a new life and new adventures."

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Poet was finally nearing the sanctuary, the events of the last week weighing heavily on his mind and was reflected in his heavy steps. After the odd encounter with the being at the inn and coupled with the assassination attempt, he had quickly but stealthily followed Scorch. It had led him to places he could not have imagined. The events of the past week had forever changed him, inside and out.

He now bore a scar in the shape of an x on his right check, with one of the lines longer than the other. His eyes had a hardened and cold look despite the golden appearance. His black hair was longer, a bit more shaggy than when he had left. One of the very few good things to happen was the partial breaking of his...curse. Something he had never talked to any of the other members of the Brotherhood about. He doubted they had even noticed his absence but, for now at least, that suited him. Let them think he had simply been on contract and they would no longer ask questions about events that did not concern them. Perhaps in time he would have to reveal all, but that time had not yet come. The events of the past week and his long absence had scared his attackers into hiding. For now. They would no doubt make moves against him again when they regained their strength and rethought their tactics.

His eyes found the hidden path to the sanctuary. With any luck, no one would be home and he could settle some things in private. Anyone who knew Poet well, which was very few, could tell there was something very different about him now. Even in the way he held himself. He stood taller, more intimidating. But if anyone had known what the past week had held for the mysterious man, they would have understood how such events had changed him forever.

As he approached the the Black Door he smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes and was without warmth. "Home once again."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She stood there watching as the flame began to grow brighter, watching it as it crackled and popped and swirled with the air the blew down from the chimney. She walked around the place looking for something to write on and with, after a few minutes of searching she found some parchment and a quill, she sat on the floor and started to write a note, after she was finished she folded the paper and walked over to Sofi who appeared to be drifting in and out, poking her in her side she handed the letter to her “Just In case something happens to me, I need you to take this to Delvin in Riften” watching Sofi take the letter, she moved it around her fingers looking at it “Don’t be a nosey body and open it either” she smiled sticking her tongue out at her “I know how you are at times, curious like a freaking cat” brushing her colored hair over her shoulder, placing her hands on her hips “We should probably rest tonight and do this tomorrow, but knowing him he’d search every house, even this one, to find you and we need to be on our guard” she once again started pacing the room, deep in thought.

“No no that wouldn’t work” she suddenly said out loud to herself, looking up from the floor over to Sofi “Hmm how to do this without getting in total trouble with Ulfric is going to be hard for me, but promise me no matter what happens you run and get that letter to Delvin ok?” watching Sofi reluctantly shaking her head yes, Buttons smiled at her “No worries nothing bad will probably happen anyways as long as we are careful and watch our backs” she wandered off talking to herself softly.

Coming back into the room where Sofi “Alright, I’m going to go in and speak with Ulfric, for a few reasons, One I need to ask him something and Two to be able to get his court wizard out in the open, when that happens you will have your chance to kill him and run like hell” she folded her arms across her chest “If you are planning to snatch anything from him, I’d do it pretty quick cause I’m guessing he will not go quietly” walking towards the door “I want you to hide and when you see him make your move on him, You ready?”

dunklunk

Juggles was both amazed and appreciative of her assertiveness in grabbing two of the balls being juggled.;) He waited while she got into a rhythm, which didn't take her too long to do. She'd obviously done this before. He then tossed her the third ball, which adeptly joined the other two.

Now smiling and enjoying the impromptu performance, he was about to include the pair of darts in her juggling, when he heard a soft knock at the door. Opening the door, Juggles smiled and accepted a tied and wrapped bundle of. . .something. He paid the woman and closed the door, placing the bundle on the table.

He resumed his position in front of Zigzag, smiled and nodded, then threw the two darts in the air. She was clearly entertaining him.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    As she juggled, Zigzag watched as a woman handed Juggles some sort of package, which he proceeded to place on the table. Before she could begin to ponder on what the package contained, Juggles had thrown his two darts into the air, expecting Zigzag to catch and add them to her repertoire of juggling items. Both of the darts went in the same direction, so Zigzag only had to side step and intercept both of the darts. She moved back to the original spot and juggled all five items.

After five minutes of juggling the items, Zigzag managed to catch all three balls in her left hand, and both darts between two of her fingers in her right. Doing a quick curtsey, she dropped the items on the table, next to the package. "Satisfied?"

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    In time Arngeir introduced Cassandra to all the Greybeards, including her target. Cassandra could not risk killing Borri while all the Greybeards were still awake, as she would surely be shouted to Oblivion, so she decided to continue feigning her illness until nightfall.

Cassandra made sure to keep a close eye on Borri until all the Greybeards fell asleep. She decided to get it over with as quickly and quietly as possible. Creeping up to Borri, she placed her left hand over his mouth, while simultaneously cutting his throat with her daedric dagger. He managed to gasp a horrid, muffled groan before his eyes rolled up in his head. Glancing about to make sure none of the other Greybeards had awoken, Cassandra shuffled away to High Hrothgar's front gate, and managed to sneak out unnoticed.

She made her way down the mountain pass, running at full sprint. As she turned around the first corner, she collided with someone...It was the Dragonborn, apparently returning to High Hrothgar after accomplishing his mission for the Graybeards. He simply laughed as Cassandra picked herself up and brushed herself off. " Hahaha I'm guessing you feel better, woman." Cassandra laughed in return, hiding her terror. "Yes. Thanks to you and the Greybeards, but I really must be on my way now. I have to get back to my....family." "Very well", the Dragonborn said, "I would escort you down the mountain but I really must be going myself. I have much to do. I'm just glad to be of service." With that, Cassandra bowed and started walking down the Throat of the World again. As soon as the Dragonborn was out of sight she began to run, this time for her life....

A few minutes later, the shouting began. Terrible shouting. Shouts of rage and sadness, emitting form the top of the mountain. The shouts were so loud, Cassandra could feel the vibrations in her bones.

She ran faster, knowing that he would come after her. As fast as she could. Then she began to hear the faint shout of "wuld nah kest", over and over. At first it was very faint. wuld nah kest.....wuld nah kest....it was getting closer...and louder. wuld nah kest....wuld nah kest...Cassandra pushed herself to run faster than she's ever run before, but came to the horrifying realization that she would not get away......wuld nah kest.....WULD NAH KEST....WULD NAH KEST....he was right on top of her now.

Cassandra did the only thing she could do. She turned around to fight, and for the first time in her life she prayed. She prayed to Sithis that she would survive.

dunklunk

Bravo! he exclaimed, clapping and laughing at the same time. Juggles then said, You must forgive me, for I have not seen a juggling performance like that since I don't know when. It's not the same as watching yourself juggle with the assistance of a mirror. He winked at her.

He pocketed his five items from the table, then picked up the bundled goods. Turning toward Zigzag, he offered it to her and said, As promised, here are the clothes I found you wearing. Though by now, they're a lot cleaner than when I discovered you. He was sure to clear his throat before saying, Hope they got all the blood stains out.

Watching her eagerly unwrap the package, he continued, Apparently, you have no qualms about taking a life. But especially if that life you take is one you feel is justified. Pausing for effect, the juggler then went on, I have a proposition for you. And I am positive that if my brothers and sisters were here right now, they would agree with my assessment of your, he waved his right hand in a circular motion, obvious talents.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Zigzag unwrapped the package, finding her clothes cleaner then they had been in years. "Thank you for the compliment." She said after he finished clapping. Eager to get into her old clothes, Zigzag ripped the blanket off the bed and set it up by the bookshelf, using it as a make shift changing station. She listened to him talk about about a proposition, and how his brother and sisters would agree with his "assessment of her talents." What group is he talking about? Zigzag thought to herself. Zigzag pushed the blanket back, revealing her get up. It felt like an era had passed since Zigzag had worn the clothes without them being dirty. "Well what is the proposition you want to offer me, and who are your "brothers and sisters"?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts