• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    "We take them out silently."

Two of the bandits were standing guard next to each other at the entrance to the camp, while one was on watch in a lookout tower. The two near the entrance were talking to each other. If Cassandra and Tinkles acted swiftly they could take them out unnoticed. "I'll take care of the two near the entrance, you climb the tower and take care of the lookout. We have to act simultaneously, so they are not alerted."

Cassandra crept behind some nearby brush and got into position, just 15 feet away from the gate guards, making sure to remain completely still. She watched Tinkles slowly and stealthily walk up the wooden staircase of the lookout tower, thankful that the gate guards did not see her approach. "I wish I would've learned to use a bow", Cassandra thought to herself. Archery was one skill she neglected, and in a situation like this, a good shot could take out these sentries much easier.

Waiting until the last moment, when Tinkles was just close enough to eliminate the lookout, Cassandra made her move. Pulling her dagger from her boot, she threw it into the throat of the guard that was furthest away from her position and facing her. He fell to his knees, making a nauseating gurgling sound as he struggled to pull the dagger from his neck. The other bandit had her back to Cassandra, and all she could manage was a "huh?" before Cassandra's ring blade planted deep into the right side of her skull, nearly cleaving it in two. Cassandra quickly pounced on the bandit that was still dying, and finished the job, pulling her dagger out along with his esophagus. Cassandra was unsatisfied. She wanted to inflict more pain....more suffering, but in a situation like this she could not afford to toy with her prey.

As she dragged the bodies away from the camp's entrance, she looked up to the tower, hopeful that Tinkles had eliminated her target as well...

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “You know, getting into trouble when I can. Not much more then you it seems...” Sofi replied standing next to Buttons leaning against the railing and peering over at her friend’s hooded face, slightly curious as to why she had hidden her face when she had seen Sofi. “I’m actually here because I’ve been waiting for you.” She giggled bumping Buttons with her side. “That and the rooms free of course.” Sofi added leaning a little further over the rail eying the front door carefully for any guards as it swung open again, sighing in relief as a farmer walked in she continued. “I ran into Breylan, she had some very interesting things to tell me…”

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles listened to Cassandra's plan and after Cassandra had gone Tinkles sneaked up to a small, wooden dangling ladder, which she would have to ascend to kill the ugly looking bitch up at the top of the tower.
    " Come on Tinkles you can do this plopse, it's not like you haven't killed someone before..." Tinkles thought to herself, beginning her ascent upwards. Tinkles got the the top, luckily not falling off on her ascent. She looked down to see Cassandra ready to come out of the bushes she was hiding in and bring down the two guards.

Tinkles got up onto the top of the tower. She was now standing on the stone floor, right behind the guard. It would defiantly, be a hard task, killing the woman, without her alerting anyone. Tinkles summoned her flame dagger and ran up behind her and stabbed the woman threw the back, burning the woman's insides, killing the woman almost instantly. She let the body drop against the stone tiles of the tower top. Tinkles then made her way down the ladder and back onto the ground below.

Tinkles then saw Cassandra, two guards lying dead at her feet. Tinkles ran over to Cassandra and gave her a long toothy grin.
    " It's done! Now the guards are dead whats our next plan of action?" Tinkles said excited for what will happen next...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    leaning back, gripping onto the railing "Breylan is here? Thought I told her to leave skyrim" shaking her head, turning she looked at Sofi "What do you mean waiting for me? and with the trouble thing not all that surprised with you" smiling underneath her hood the darkness hiding her grin and her scars, tapping her fingers on the railing she leaned forward looking down towards the door, when a 2 guards and another man dressed in a black robe busted in, watching them look around then up their eyes meeting with hers then drifting over towards Sofi "There she is! GET HER!" Without giving Sofi time to think or say anything Buttons grabbed her friends hand and took off running towards the back of the place "Hope you dont mind going out the window Sofi" with full force, Buttons still holding on Sofis hand, she put her arm in front of her face as she met with the window, breaking through it and out into the town, laughing as they rolled onto the ground and on their feet they took off towards the grey corner, ducking behind some barrels

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Dusting off small shards of glass, Sofi stood behind the barrel catching her breath looking over at Buttons. “You could have gave me a to minute answer…” She giggled peeking out around the crates watching several guards walk past. “I had hoped he’d have stopped looking by now.” Sofi sighed turning her gaze back towards Buttons. “This is what I need your help with love. Ulfric’s court mage has it out for me…” She stopped hearing voices getting closer. “Anything?” Came the familiar voice of Wuunferth. “Nothing yet sir…” “Keep searching.” Wuunferth spoke again, both voices getting fainter as they move further away.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she waited, watching them pass the barrels a few times before they grunted and headed off looking around, Buttons turned towards sofi squinting at her, almost giving her an evil eye "Are you insane? and before I even do anything, and mind you I can always just walk away now and void this contract of yours, back to what I was asking... What did you do to even provoke this? and in turn what did they do for you to even do what you did?" she elbowed her softly before peering over the barrels looking around for another spot to hide in, always got to keep moving, she looked up "Hmm the roofs might be safe for now, come on lets go and you can tell me your story"

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Following Buttons further around back she scaled a stack of crates, pulling herself up onto the roof. “I didn’t do anything… Well to him in particular…” Sofi sighed looking over her should at Buttons as she followed her up. Walking across the roof she slowly shuffled her way up to the edge, staring down at the street below to see if she could spot Wuunferth. Seeing the cost was still clear she stopped taking the time to adjust her equipment, damn my bags still back there… She thought to herself before continuing on with her tale. “I have been doing a little work here in Windhelm, you know acquiring things for people they dont belong to, my typical MO.” Sofi laughed turning from the edge and filing in behind Buttons as they moved to the next roof. “Wuunferth was my best client till he decided not to pay the other day.” She paused jumping the gap to the next roof. “I guess he’s worried I’m a liability to him, know too much…”

A.Auditore

maybe...
    As they reached a point where Buttons had felt safe, she sat down moving her dagger towards the front of her “And I am to guess this is where I come in?” she waved her hands in front of her “And with me being here I can only guess what Breylan has told you” she looked over towards Sofi, she brought her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs, resting her chin on her knees “So where does this bring me in? Guessing you want him dead hmm?” she side glanced Sofi as she took her seat next to Buttons “You do know I don’t give friend discounts” she laughed as her hood started to slowly slip from her head and fell down revealing her face, the moon made her scars glow a faint white color, she quickly pulled her hood back over her face “Like I said payment and then we can go about doing this”

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    "We gotta get the Void outta here", Cassandra whispered to Tinkles, "before the others are alerted."

Cassandra and Tinkles made a hasty retreat, and made their way toward Ivarstead. They came upon a resting bear a few hours later. Bears were a common sight in Skyrim's mountainous regions. This one had just finished feasting on a goat. Cassandra had a healthy respect and reverence for other predatory creatures like herself, and knew that their best bet was to keep their distance. "Just walk by, and don't say anything." She knew that running, baby talk, or any false display of intimidation would only show weakness and provoke the bear to attack them.

Cassandra and Tinkles slowed their pace, making sure to keep a good distance between themselves and the beast. The bear caught their scent at one point, raising it's massive head to look at them. Cassandra met it's gaze, calmly looking on with awe as their eyes locked. She grabbed Tinkles by the hand as they kept their pace. Eventually the bear lost interest and laid it's head back down, too full from it's recent meal to be bothered.

They reached Ivarstead with the setting sun, but decided that they should continue on and set-up camp halfway up the Throat of the World. Hopefully, that way they could reach High Hrothgar by sunset the next day and carry out their contract under the cloak of darkness.

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “Killing him is the only thing I can think will stop him.” Sofi sighed perching herself atop a large across from Buttons, looking back over the buildings edge before taking a seat on the cold stone. “I live too long to leave enemies floating around out there…” She giggled continuing on running her fingertips along the stones cracks. “As for how we do it; that would be where you come in miss great and mighty Dark Brotherhood Assassin… Don’t worry about Breylan by the way; she’s long gone from Skyrim by now, promised to write once things calm down.” Sofi paused, catching sight of the scars glowing in the moonlight on Buttons cheeks before she hid them with her hood once again. Getting up from her perch she slowly walked over to Buttons, running her hand through Buttons multicolored bangs as she pushed back the hood before gently running her fingertips along the jagged scar on her left cheek. “You know you actually pull these off quite well love.” She winked trying to make Buttons not feel so embarrassed by her examining, deciding not to ask about the grim circumstances right now. “Personally I couldn’t; on you though rather sexy.”

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "I’m use to them now and they do give me a different look than before" she sighed "But meh it is what it is I suppose, eventually they will all pay, one poor soul at a time" she waved her hand in a circle "So you want the court wizard dead hmm?" she started to hum softly,tapping her fingers on her knees, thinking about how executing her plan, she stretched her legs in front of her crossing her ankles and lightly tapping her foot in the air “Are you going to be in on this like bait and lure him out? Or you going to just pay me and leave and let me deal with him solo?” she tilted her head to the side “Either way is fine with me I suppose, I think it would be easier and possibly quicker to use you as bait and bring him somewhere in a dark alley”. She stood up and slowly started walking down towards the ledge of the roof peering over “I think the coast is clear” she turned back towards her “At least for now anyways” she gave her an evil grin, opened her arms outwards and falling back into a small cart of hay and rolling out, brushing the hay that stuck to her off

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “And miss out on sweet revenge? Of course I’m in…” She laughed getting to her feet and hopping up onto the ledge where Buttons had free-fell off of, following her with a leaping dive into the hay bail below. Rolling out of the hay Sofi brushed herself off she caught up with Buttons, bumping her with her hip as she fell in step beside her. “Getting him out in the open will definitely be easier than us trying to get at him in the castle. Old bastard rarely goes anywhere without guards in toe though, how are we going to deal with that?” Sofi asked still brushing off stray strands of hay and checking the straps on her wrist blades, glancing down every side street anxiously for any signs of danger. “We really need a place to lay low while we figure this all out.” She said nervously biting her bottom lip, feeling her fangs lightly scrape her soft skin. “My bags still back in the tavern too…” Sofi paused stepping to the side dodging a group of street urchins who cut in between her and Buttons; getting a idea she snagged the shirt collar of a small boy from the back of the pack. The boy spun to face her with a confused look on his face, standing dumbstruck at the beautiful redhead in tight leather standing before him. “I need you to do a favor for me kid, think you can help me out? Please…” She smiled bending over till she was eye level with him, letting go of his collar as he stared at her with a goofy grin, shaking his head yes. “I forgot my bag back in Candlehearth, first room on the right upstairs… I would make it worth your while if you could bring it to me in the Grey Quarter later.” Sofi winked patting the kid on the head before he ran off in the direction of the tavern. Straightening back up and folding her hands behind her head she walked back over to Buttons as they continued down the street.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles and Cassandra has left the tower and headed for Ivarstead and then headed up halfway up the throat of the world where they set camp. As darkness began to decend Tinkles sat next to Cassandra and placed her hand in Cassandra's. They looked up into the evening sky, the stars twinkled like she had never seen. Tinkles placed her head on Cassandra's shoulder and looked up without muttering a word.

Tinkles and Cassandra were ready to carry out their contract, but before they got their things together, Tinkles bowed her head and she began to cry, tears running down her sort cheeks and onto the ground. Tinkles looked right at Cassandra, her eyes were red with tears and her heart was racing so fast she thought she was going to collapse.
    " Cassandra. I love you, but I need to go. I know you love me aswell, but I have unfinished business and well I don't think this relationship is going to work," Tinkles eyes her now swelling up with so many tears she could barely see three feet in front of her.

Tinkles walked away from Cassandra and only turned her head back once.
    " We are two different people, and there is too much that needs to be done, before I can have anything serious with anyone. I thought joining the brotherhood again would mean I could do my business and have a family at the same time, but what if I get killed? I couldn't face any of you to get upset especially you thats why I think it's best if we finish our relationship now. I love you and always will," Tinkles blew Cassandra a kiss before turning back to the long journey down again and she began her decent. Her eyes were spilling tears and she wanted so badly to look back one last time, but she knew if she did she would never forgive herself.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    No matter what Cassandra thought of to say, she knew Tinkles had made up her mind. It was over....

She got very little sleep that night. In the morning she reflected on everything. Tinkles, joining the Dark Brotherhood, everyone that was taken from her in her life.... she had to find the strength to carry on. And carry on she would... alone, as she had done for most of her life. Growling with rage, Cassandra picked up her gear and weapons. She only needed that short burst of anger, that moment of pouting, to shrug the sadness away. Determined, she made her way up the Throat of the World, and approached High Hrothgar under the setting sun.

Suddenly, a figure came into view. Cassandra had nowhere to hide on the narrow, icy, mountain slope. She decided to play it cool. As the figure approached she could see it was a man of imposing strength. The statuesque warrior must have been six and a half feet tall, with the frame of an Olympic-level athlete. He wore the armor of the ancient nordic race, with a horned helmet and a sturdy fur cloak to ward against the chilling winds. An amulet of Talos hung around his thick neck, and his gleaming sword and shield both bore the crest of....the Dragonborn. Cassandra froze in terror. She could not believe what she was seeing. Could this be the Dragonborn of legend?! The hero of Skyrim and slayer of Alduin?! She had heard that the Dragonborn learned to hone his shouting technique from the Greybeards. How could she have forgotten about a possible encounter with the Dragonborn?!

Unable to hide her fear, her knees buckled as the Dragonborn approached her. "Whoa!", the man shouted, in a grating, masculine voice, "Are you okay?" Cassandra found the will to stand up straight on her own. "Y..yes. I'm fine", she said, "I was making my journey up the 7000 steps for the first time. I guess it was a little too much for me at the end. I'm just a little tired, is all." The Dragonborn removed his helmet, revealing his handsome face. He had heroic features, with a wide, square jaw-line and noble bearing. His flaxen hair caught the wind as he cast Cassandra a concerned, but also suspicious, glare with his hazel eyes. Cassandra had to keep herself from trembling at the sight of this man, who approached the power and beauty of a demigod. Then, she had an idea...

Cassandra purposefully collapsed into his strong arms, acting as though she just fainted. The Dragonborn carried her back to High Hrothgar and laid her down in one of the Greybeard's beds, requesting that they watch over her until she found her strength again. Cassandra couldn't help to think of what it would've been like if he laid down in the bed with her, but soon dismissed the thought, as he was surely to be her enemy soon enough. She patiently waited until the Dragonborn left High Hrothgar and the Greybeard's fell asleep. A broad smile etched across her heart-shaped face as she crept out of bed....

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    ((I'll use red for my dialogue and thoughts))
    A new day dawned on Wayrest, High Rock. Sunlight had found its way through the wood of Zigzag's "house" and shined directly in her face, awaking her from her nightmare. Sweat poured down her face as she tried to calm herself down, telling herself it was over. Every few months since that wretched day, she had nightmares about it. The noble burning her throat, leaving her almost a mute as the others whipped her. Zigzag had made sure that they paid, but even with the satisfaction of revenge all those years ago, their faces still haunted her dreams. I have to calm down. It's morning, and I need to get some money. Zigzag changed into her clothes, and grabbed her bag full of knives, her notepad in case she needed to talk, and most importantly her black rose, which she placed at the top of her black hair. She moved the wooden planks she used as a door to step outside into the city.

Zigzag had not really wanted to go back to the city where her former master lived. The place made her angry, and Zigzag getting angry was not in the slightest definition a good thing. But without a home and anyway to make money, going back to an entertainer in street corners was her only choice. She usually performed in the poorer parts of town, where most of the folks would usually spare enough septims to allow Zigzag to buy a piece of bread. But people had stopped giving after weeks of the same old routines of her juggling her Iron Daggers. So Zigzag decided to make her money in the richer part of the Wayrest, in the main square. Zigzag walked to the gates connecting the two parts of the city, waving to people she had recognized, people who given her money for food. Usually there was a guard stationed at the gate to keep people out of the main part of the city unless it was for business. When she arrived, the guard was gone, nowhere in sight. I guess this my chance to get in the main city. Better get moving. Zigzag thought to herself. She walked through the large gate. Zigzag made her way to the main square of the city. In the middle of the square was a large fountain, a perfect place to attract attention from passing citizens. People stopped to watch the strange Breton set up her makeshift stage, which in reality was just a large rug with her bag and a dozen Iron Daggers spilled on the rug. Zigzag pulled out four iron daggers from another part of her bag. She decided to start easy, then get progressively harder. She started to juggle the Iron daggers, two in each hand. Some people stopped to watch and throw septims in. But there were more people who just kept walking and ignored the street performer. If Zigzag wanted to eat for the rest of the month, she needed to step it up. As she continued to juggle, she stepped on the tips of two daggers, sending them up to the air and catching them, now juggling six daggers. People stopped to applaud and drop septims in the bag. Her bag was a quarter full, but she knew she could do better then that.

Zigzag once again brought her foot down on two more daggers, sending them flying in the air and catching them, making the total knife count eight. More then half the people walking through had stopped to watch and throw septims in Zig's bag. The juggling act had even caught the attention of a man in noble clothes, he was watching from the very front of the crowd. He leaned close to the two guards on his sides and whispered something to the both of them. They both left, moving through the crowd. The noble walked forward, until he was only five feet in front of Zigzag. The noble looked at her as though she were some kind of painting. "That is an amazing trick madam." He said. Zigzag couldn't afford to not pay attention, otherwise she would drop the knives, and with this guy so close he could get hit by one of them. "Unfortunately for you, street performers aren't allowed in the main square." As he said that, one of his guards snuck up behind Zigzag and stuck his leg out behind her. The noble pushed Zigzag, causing her to lose concentration and drop the knives in her hand and the ones in the air fell to the ground. As she staggered backwards, she tripped over the guards leg and fell into the fountain, her clothes and hair completely soaked and her black rose floating above the water. The other guard emerged from the crowd, grabbing the now filled bag with septims. "What's this? A black rose. These aren't even real flowers you cheap bitch." The noble said as he ripped the flower. He ripped the the actual flower off the stem, then ripped the petals of the rose off 10 times before he threw it into the fountain. Zigzag whined, unable to shout at the man for ripping her favorite rose. The men began to walk away, laughing as they robbed the money of the Breton street performer.

Anger took over Zigzag as she went into a blind rage. She got out of the fountain and grabbed two of the daggers that had fallen onto the ground. Zigzag through both of the daggers into the legs of the two guards, knocking them out as soon as they hit the floor. When the nobleman saw both of his guards incapacitated, he moved to run. As soon as he took his first step, he felt a sharp pain in his ankle and fell to the ground. He looked at his leg to see a knife had gone completely though his ankle. Zigzag had grabbed two more daggers, both with red zigzags going down the blade and jumped on top of the fallen man. He pleaded for mercy, but his pleads fell on deaf ears as Zigzag stabbed him repeatedly 10 times, one for each petal he ripped. At this point, the crowed screamed and fear and ran for their lives away from the gory scene. Knowing that guards would quickly arrive on the scene, Zigzag grabbed her bag of septims off the incapacitated guards and ran off, her clothes still soaked and her bag weighing her down.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons and Sofi headed down the alley ways of Windhelm, not speaking a word to one another just listening to the wind blow as it blew small ice crystals around them, suddenly Buttons let out a small giggle "Its almost like the old times at the college huh?" she looked over towards her friend who gave her a confused look, shaking her head "I mean us walking side by side in the damn cold, only Breylan is on the other side" she held her hand out as the snow fell in her hand and melted by the warmth "I know you are wondering about my scars" she looked at her "I can tell in your eyes, bu there is no need to worry about them, the problem was dealt with and the following problems that will be surfacing anytime soon, will be as well" she gave Sofi a weak smile and looked off towards the place Sofi had told the boy to drop her stuff off, she grabbed Sofi by the arm and jerked her back behind her and behind some barrels "What is it with these damn guards?"

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “Yeah it is just like old times.” Sofi smiled playfully bumping Buttons with her side, looking up at the snow dancing in the air swirling as it slowly fell from the sky. The talk turning serious as Buttons mentioned her scars, Sofi folded her arms rubbing them for warmth and listening. “I was curious, but as long as your fine love that’s all I need to know.” She grinned poking Buttons shoulder with a giggle and folding her arms behind her back looking back up at the snow again. “It would have been nice if Breylan could have stay-“ She stopped talking as Buttons held out her arm, stopping her and mentioning the guards. “How do they keep finding us?!” Sofi cried backing up around the corner they had just came from, reaching our and snagging Buttons pulling her with. “Forget my bag let’s just get out of here…” She asked with a frantic expression peeking back around the edge as the guards started to move away from them. Lucky lucky Sofi giggled to herself smiling as she looked back around at Buttons waving her hand to come on before disappearing around the corner and picking up her bag from behind the barrels. “Do you know anywhere safe we can go?”

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Running through a crowded city with guards after you was enough excitement for Zigzag. Running through a crowded city filled with guards, who really didn't care if they caught her dead or alive, and trying to run in wet clothes and a heavy bag? Not exactly her idea of fun. Crap crap crap! Zigzag thought to herself as she ran through the city. Guards were finding her left and right, forcing her to run through the slums of the city where she lived. At the time, stabbing the man who had humiliated her and tried to rob her blind seemed like a good idea. But the man she killed was, like the situation six years ago, a very important noble's son, and he wanted blood for his son's death. I can hide back in the....house. She paused to stop as she saw her makeshift hut in flames, any of her remaining possessions were now cinders and ashes.

"Stop her! Stop the murderer!" A guard cried out. He was escorted by four more guards, two of the latter being archers. Zigzag snapped herself back into reality and forced herself to run, two arrows flying past her face and leg. People were starting to back away, afraid of getting close to the scene unfolding in front of them. I need to lose these guys, and I need to lose them now. Remembering just where she was, Zigzag started grabbing money out of her bag, and throwing it onto the ground. She figured this would give her an advantage in two ways: the crowd would rush forward to grab the money and block the path, and she would decrease the weight her bag was holding her down by. Her on-the-spot plan worked, and the poor citizens of the slums rushed forward to grab as much money as they could, blocking the path of the guards. They struggled to get through the crowd, and by the time they got through, Zigzag was at the city exit.

Zigzag looked around as she sprinted through the city gate. Spotting no guards in the immediate vicinity, she managed to get to the town stables. Finally. I can get out of here and go....somewhere. Anywhere else but High Rock. Zigzag thought to herself. As she went to mount her stolen horse, adding to her list of recent crimes, her notebook which she used to communicate with fell out of the side pocket of her bag and landed on the ground with a small thud. Knowing she couldn't leave without it, she jumped off the horse to retrieve it. This proved to be a bad decision as two guards, awoken from their naps by the noise of the horse and the notebook falling, aimed their bows and shot, hitting Zigzag in the shoulder and the back of the leg. She fell to the ground with a thud, a cry of pain heard from her on impact. I can't get caught here. Not now. Forcing herself to her feet, Zigzag threw her two daggers, impaling both of them in the throat. She limped forward and grabbed the daggers out of the men and back into their sheathes. Zigzag limped forward to the horse, blood trickling down her leg and arm from the arrow wounds and took off, heading in the direction of Skyrim. She couldn't be sure, but if she kept traveling and didn't die on the way there, she thought she should reach Skyrim in about a day and a half.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    pondering the thought of somewhere "safe" Buttons and Sofi continued to walk along the cobble stone floor of Windhelm "Somewhere safe?" she pretended to stroke her invisible beard "What about that house the butcher used? I dont think anyone has lived in there since that so its pretty much empty... stay there the night and plan on how to get your contract out of the way" her eyes brightened up at the thought of actually running her blade through Wuunferth, the thought had actually made her giggle a bit, looking at Sofi who gave her a concerened look "Tis nothing just the idea of killing Ulfrics stupid court wizard brings a smile to this twisted face" they made their way over to the house of the butcher "Be on the look out whilst I pick this lock" as Sofi started to look both ways and watching out Buttons made quick with the lock, breaking two locks and finally popping it open "Aw home sweet home... for now at least" she smiled at Sofi as the two had entered the empited building.
    Sprawled along the floor was remainets of blood which have now aged into a slight brown rust color "You think he would of cleaned up alittle more made it more inviting to lure them more into a sense of comfort" shaking her head as she kicked empty bottles of mead out of her way

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    "Serial killers aren't the best housekeepers it seems." Sofi giggled stepping over a long streak of the dried brown blood stained on the wooden floor, walking over to a dusty bookshelf browsing the old books and strange objects displayed on it. "Hopefully the bedroom looks a little better than this. Otherwise I might just sleep on the roof in the snow tonight." She sighed putting back the book she was examining and walking across the dimly lit room towards Buttons, using a small fireball spell in her hand to light the candles she passed illuminating and casting creepy shadows over the horror scene of a living room. Dusting off a worn out armchair next to the fireplace were Buttons was standing; she sat down in it pulling her knees up against her chest, wrapping her arms against them and staring into the empty fireplace. “How are we going to do this when every time we step foot on the street his men are on us?” Sofi asked in a hopeless tone, resting her head on her knees and looking up at Buttons as she spoke. “Even if I am the bait what are the chances they will get Wuunferth and not just kill me on the spot…” Sofi felt desperate with her situation, the guards constantly chasing her everywhere was making her begin to lose her nerve, turning her gaze back from Buttons she buried her head in her knee’s starting to feel like she was going to cry. “Maybe we should just run and forget about this…”

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts