• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles waited eagerly, hoping the contract wouldn't be too eaasy as she atleast liked a challenge. Cassandrs chose one and began to scan through all the usual crap. Asshe finished reading she turned round and a look of excitement was in her eyes, but you could kind of see she was a bit worried as well, but when Cassandra revieled who the contract was Tinkles understood why Cassandra was looking like that.

Okay Tinkles had to atmit she was looking for a challenge, but this was absolutely rediculous, but Tinkles had to atmit, she was very excited, and she had never done anything like this before. Tinkles threw her arms around Cassandra and she gave a high pitch squiel.
    " Were going to kill a Greybeard, were going to kill a Greybeard!" she screamed in excitement letting go of Cassandra and running off to her room, collecting her knives and taking her travel pack, then returning to Cassandra in no time.
    " When your ready,"

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons stood up, grabbing Juggles and hers plate and headed over towards the sink "I suppose so" she looked over her shoulder and watched as Cassandra and Tinkles grabbed their contracts, whispering to herself "I guess when Tinkles comes back I could apologize for the way I acted towards her, it was not a good first impression" letting out a sigh and placing the dishes into the sink she turned the water on and cleaned them off "Oh Juggles, before it slips my mind..." she dried the plates off and returned them to their place, leaning against the sink "Fenris and Vil... have umm left... for good" she looked down kicking at the air "And Fenris has a twin brother" she walked over towards him wrapping her arms around his shoulders and resting her chin on his head "And this twin brother of Fenris is in Fenris's room..."

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Put. Me. Down. He said calmly, but forcefully in his head. I told Jonna this could happen, I warned her. She still allowed me to use her inn as a meeting place. I'm not poor. I will give her enough gold to build three inns. As for me causing damage, are you really that foolish or do you just hate strangers so much that your letting your emotions cloud your judgement.

He reached out to press a nerve on her shoulder, not to cause pain but it numbed her arm so he could escape her grip and stand on his own. He stepped back a few feet, still wary of this woman. Her display of power had been impressive, he wouldn't deny that. He dusted off his robe, I don't believe your foolish. On the contrary you seem intelligent. So let me lay it out. It was the man who just attacked who caused the damage, not I, to the inn. They're not friends of mine. They are assassin's sent to kill me. The bandaged one? They call him Scorcher. He's a mad pyromancer. You nearly killed him. I knew he would be the one to come for me. The only reason I let them beat on me was so their confidence would soar. I'm going to track him back to the one that hired him, yet here you stand in my way. I may have already lost him.

Poet placed three large sacks of gold on the bar counter. I'll have to find another way now. I need to return home and rethink my strategy. I apologize, to both of you. You most likely will never see me again. Thanks again Jonna, our debt is even.

He looked to the strange woman. So are you going to kill me? Or let me leave?

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    "Remember to pack light", Cassandra told Tinkles, "I've heard the journey up the Throat of the World is long and the air is thin."

Within a few moments, Cassandra and Tinkles were heading out of the Sanctuary, traveling east toward Ivarstead.
    They decided to hit Riverwood first, the plan being to go around the south side of the mountain. If they tried to travel around the north side, they would surely run into the bandit tribe that plagues Valtheim Towers, a notorious toll bridge. As a former bandit leader herself, Cassandra knew well of the many bandit tribes and where they liked to set up camp.

Then once they would reach Riverwood, they would rest their at the inn for the night, sneak by Skybound watch, and follow the trail the rest of the way to Ivarstead.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    With her chin on his head, Juggles remained seated while he absorbed all the latest news from her. When it seemed she was done, he spoke. Vil and Fenris are gone? For good? S***! I'm gonna miss those two. He scratched his chin, then went on, Not gonna miss that dips*** Ven. F***ing lunatic.

At the mention of her latest nugget, he slowly stood up. And Fenris has a twin brother? And this twin is now in his brother's old room?! Well, I liked Fenris. He's a good man. What the hell, I'll just go and introduce myself, he stated.

With the door to Fenris's room already ajar, the juggler knocked lightly and swung the door open, saying, Buttons tells me you're Fenris's twin. My name's. . .Unable to complete his sentence, his friendly attitude toward the stranger dropped a notch or two toward unfriendly.

I recognize you, he hissed. You're that asshole who knocked me down right outside the Flagon. Didn't even stop to see if I was okay or anything. He grunted, before continuing, You'll definitely fit right in here. He winked and smirked at Fenris's twin, before taking his leave, Welcome to the Family, motherf***er.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles and Cassandra set off, Cassandra had obviously done a bit of planning in her mind and their plan was to go around some kind of bandit place, which was apparently known to Cassandra.
    " There's so much behind that woman it's freaky," Tinkles thought to herself as they went on their way to Riverwood, where they would seek refuge for the night.

Once they got to Riverwood it was already dark, the warm sun, had disappeared over the horizon and it was now pitch black. They walked towards the inn where they would be sleeping for that night and once they enter, Tinkles felt a rush of heat shoot into her body. Tinkles went up to the inn keeper and gave the woman behind the desk a crooked smile.
    " I need a room for two, for me and my... er... well... lover," Tinkles said stuttering a bit mid sentence.

Tinkles looked at the woman and she looked oddly familiar. It was like Tinkles had seen the woman recently. She shook her head and looked at the woman waiting for her room key.
    " Here's your key madam, I hope you have a nice stay, your room is on my left," the woman said pointing towards the room. Tinkles gave a little nod and walked towards the door, her face expressionless and emotionless. Tinkles put the key in the key hole and opened up the room door.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Riazen leaned against the dresser laughing as the man stormed out of his room and back down the hallway. “I guess these Assassins aren’t all scary if a clumsy bald oaf like that is one of them.” Walking over to the door still smiling Riazen clicked it shut spinning the before turning back toward the room and making his way over to the bed. Picking up his traveling pack Riazen emptied the contents onto the bed, going through the items and deciding what was necessary and what would just be dead weight. Placing the food potions and dwindling sack of gold back into his bag; rifling through his fathers papers and books retrieving his map, placing it in his bag before dumping the rest into one of the empty dresser drawers.

Removing the armored shoulder guards from his waist coat Riazen removed the ornate black and red cloth and laying it next to the shoulder guards. Picking up his brothers tonfa’s Riazen Riazen put it on over his sleek black armor, clasping the harness and walking toward the shattered mirror starting to adjust the straps but finding it already fit him perfectly. Smiling as he felt how naturally the blades fit him Riazen unsheathed them both, spinning them several times in his hands before returning them to their rightful places. “My brother has good taste that’s for sure.” Riazen laughed heading back over to the bed and putting his waist coat back on concealing the blades beneath.

Tightening the last clasp on his shoulder pads Riazen spun his arms in wide circles checking to make sure they weren’t constricting before placing his own sword back on his belt. Satisfied with his handiwork he made one last trip over to the dresser returning with a large opened bottle of whiskey he had found while pilfering around. Taking one sip off the bottle to quiet his nerves Riazen jammed the cork into the bottle hard making sure it wouldn’t leak before adding it to his bag an tossing it over his shoulder on his way out the door heading toward the common room.

Entering the large room Riazen made his way over to the circular table; looking around the many empty chairs he spotted Buttons seated with several sealed letters in front of her, making his way over to her before clearing his throat. “So what do I do now? I’m not exactly like my brother you know…” Riazen asked doing his best to maintain a assertive tone, not wanting to let on at how unsure of himself he was.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    When Juggles left the room she sat down spreading the other contracts that where not taken in front of her none of which marked the place she had the mysterious letter from, moving the letter between her fingers her silence was broken when Fenris two walked in the room "what do you mean what do you do?" Trying to match his tone and attitude with hers "you pick a contract" she pushed the contracts forward "then you go there assassinate... Don't get caught" she leaned back in her chair "so after this contract are you planning to leave looking for your brother? If you manage to make it back alive and not where I have to umm bail you out, I could use another assassin, granted it may not be " she stood up walking towards him and around him looking him up and down again laughing softly "the life you are accustomed with but it has it's benefits" she placed her hands on one shoulder "no one really telling what to do, thrill of killing" smiling at him "but if you think that you may not be assassin material then you don't have to come back"

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “We will see how it goes…” Riazen sighed thinking about what his father would do if he ever found our about any of this. Grabbing one of the contracts off the table he put it into the inner pocket of his waist coat before placing both hands onto the handles of the concealed tonfa’s. “I would think not looking the part of an Assassin works to my advantage; besides I have a little help from my brother…” He smiled devilishly, unsheathing both blades just enough to make the shining steel visible from the bottom corners of his ornate jacket before sliding them both home with a metallic clicking sound. “How hard can this job actually be? It’s not exactly like running a kingdom now is it.” Riazen smiled again this time with a smugger, more arrogant demeanor. “Oh that mirror in my room needs replaced and it could do with some sweeping…” He added trying to maintain a straight face before turning and making his way up the stairs, disappearing into the dark entry tunnel and out of the sanctuary.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Yeah by all means feel free to take care of the glass yourself" she laughed as she headed to her room gathering her things, when the chore was completed she sat on the edge of her bed falling backwards landing on something fluffy "hmm Amy... You make a nice pillow... And you're my pet... Pillow-pet Amy" she laughed at her own stupid joke "oh Amy I think that if riazen returns you should scare him, knock him down from his pedalstool"

Meesei

Life is a catch, catch it while you can
    She shook her head as she held Kir up into the air, rage setting in her eyes. Having a disgusted look cross her face, the Shadowcaster woman dropped him instantly and muttered, "You know what? You're really not worth my time....I am here to protect Jonna, not meddle with the likes of you."

She turned her back from him as she mentally spoke within his mine, and then she continued to head into the inn going through the large hole she had made when battling previously. She quickly moved to the bar, and she found Jonna hidden behind it shaking and scared. She picked the woman up, and then she stood her on her feet as she connected to her mind this time, "Come, let's leave and find peace somewhere else. Your inn is in shambles, and there is nothing for you here now."

Jonna nodded, and she softly stuttered, "Perhaps you are right, but wherever shall we go?"

Venus smiled at the question, and she thought of home. "I have a few places in mind." Then, the two women made their way out of the burned down ruins of the inn. She walked past Kir, and they began to head out of town quickly disappearing into the shadows of the night.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    poking Amy in her side, Buttons stood up Now you be a good spider, dont eat anyone til i get home, no wild parties with your other spidy friends etc etc she gave the spider a grin and petted her on the head, grabbing her stuff, she headed out the door, heading towards Riften she caught the carriage Windhelm Please the driver nodded and wipped his reins and the cart lunged forward, leaning back against the railing she pulled out the letter and re-read it over This is pissing me off, why cant i remember who the hell this is, guess i have to just wait until i get to windhelm and find out, really hope this isnt some kind of trap.... probably should of taken someone with me she grunted and shoved the letter into her pack, she laid her head back and dozed off, hours later a sudden chill swept across her face, opening one eye she saw the post that point towards Windhelm, rubbing her hands together Excellent this driver is good at getting to places on a timly manner the cart came to a holt just outside the gates, Buttons jumped from the back and paid the driver and thanked him, adjusting her bow and quiver she made her way towards the large gates of Windhelm Swear Ulfirc is compensating for something giggling to herself as she passed the two guards that were posted on either side, she headed in and towards Candlehearth Hall

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Stirring from her nap Sofi turned over rubbing the sleep from her eyes, looking up at the window above the desk and the bright grey sky outside it. “I must have slept all night.” Sofi yawned Sofi yawned still licking her dry lips and tasting the brandy from the night before, crawling off the bed and getting to her feet on the cold wood floor. Nearly tripping on her boots Sofi stretched her arms crossing them behind her head as she walked over to the window and peered down at the snowy streets below, closely looking for any sign of Wuunferth’s men. It had been three days since she sent the note to her old friend Buttons and Sofi was growing tired of drinking alone each night in this dreary city. “Nothing yet…” She sighed scanning the street near the city gate more closely, catching sight of the all to familiar sight of flowing multicolored hair “Buttons!” She smiled widely dancing in front of the window before running over to the bed and pulling on her boots. “I’ll surprise her!” Sofi giggled clicking shut the bedroom door and making her way out to the balcony, leaning over the rail and impatiently watching the door below.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Part One: The Black Mask
    Sitting on the stone steps outside the tavern Riazen leaned against the wooden railing smoking his pipe; searching through his jacket he pulled out the already opened envelope, removing the piece of parchment unfolding and reading it aloud once more. “Cyrodill, Charrol: Vayln Drell.” “Why the hell did I have to get this specific one?” Riazen sighed crumpling the contract in his hand and kicking the ground in front of him, drawing curious looks from several passersby. All the people they could’ve possibly asked me to kill and it just has to be someone who knows my father thought Riazen taking another long drag off of his pipe laughing hopelessly at his situation. “He’s going to kill me if he ever finds out about this…”

Vayln Drell had long been a advisor of Riazen’s father; serving as his main contact and business partner within Cyrodill, Riazen himself even spent several summers on holiday living with the Drell’s and had become very close with Vayln’s daughter. “I might as well march up to my father’s own castle and cut his throat in the middle of court; I have about the same chances getting recognized doing that as this pl***.” Riazen laughed to himself emptying out the dying embers of his pipe onto the steps next to him, extinguishing them with the bottom of the pipe as he pondered what to do. Eyes wondering across the street Riazen stopped on the sign for a blacksmith shop which featured the drawing of a helmet with a full facemask.

Getting to his feet Riazen smiled sticking his pipe and the envelope back into the pocket of his coat as he walked down the stairs and across the busy street, ducking into the hot cramped shop and browsing the many weapons and armor pieces lining the walls. Not finding the piece he desired Riazen followed the dull clang of hammer on metal echoing from the back of the building till he came upon a dark haired woman working a red hot blade on a anvil, looking up from her work and spotting Riazen she let out a sigh tossing the blade into a troth of water making it pop and crackle as the steel hardened in the ice cold water.

“Need something?” She barked stepping around the anvil and cleaning her hands on the front of her heavy apron. “Yes actually, I’m looking for something… Custom…” “Well spit it out then.” “I need a mask; nothing special quarter inch steel, eyes and nostril slits with leather buckles in the back to wear it.” Riazen snapped back at the obviously annoyed blacksmith who rolled her eyes at him; grabbing a piece of marked measuring string, walking up to Riazen and taking quick measurements of his head before head back to the work bench. “Come back in a couple hours and you better have gold…”

“Of course I have gold…” Riazen lied trying his best to sound insulted as he turned and marched back through the shop and out the door. pl*** I forgot about paying for it he sighed reaching into his bag and pulling out his coin pouch which was nearly empty, weighting the bag of gold in his hand before tossing it back into his bag and crossing the street to the general store. Walking up to the counter Riazen reluctantly took off the family crest he’d taken from his brother’s room, sitting it on the counter in front of the shopkeeper who eyed it carefully. “How much can I get for this?” He asked watching as the shopkeeper picked it up weighting it in his hands an examining it closely before looking Riazen up and down and laying it back on the counter.

“1000…” “It’s worth three times that…”“2000 my final offer.” “Done…” Riazen sighed pushing the ring across the table as the shopkeeper fished out several large bags of gold from a locked chest setting them down in front of Riazen before sliding the ring onto his own finger. Big mistake pal Riazen thought knowing he would be back for his ring. Loading the large pouches of gold into his bag Riazen headed back out onto the street again, working his way through the bustling streets Riazen fought the urge to have a drink as he passed the tavern pockets now full of gold. Journeying deeper into town Riazen headed to the apothecary shop to finish his shopping before returning to to the blacksmiths just as the sun was disappearing behind the cities stone walls.

“You actually came back…” “You doubted I would?” Riazen said slightly angry reaching into his bag and pulling out one of the bags of gold, tossing it on the worktable. “Stuck up little Brat…” She mumbled in a almost inaudible tone picking up the bag and quickly counting the coins before tossing him the shinny steel mask which Riazen turned over in his hands before undoing the buckles and holding it up to his face checking the fit. “Good craftsmanship, especially for a unsophisticated brute…” “Gee thanks; now don’t let the door hit your royal ass on the way out…” She said raising her voice as she started to lose her patience.

Leaving the blacksmith shop behind before things started flying; Riazen headed back to the tavern with his newly bought supplies, renting a room for three nights and ordering a dinner to be sent up to him. Settling into his room Riazen took off his sword belt and jacket, draping them over the back of his chair before taking a seat laying his bag on the desk in front of him and taking out the steel mask and a brown paper bundle package tied with twine. Getting up and walking over to the dresser Riazen rummaged through the drawers returning with two small wash bowls and hand towels. Sitting them both down on the desk he filled one with water from the bedside table before having a seat at the desk once more.

Reaching into the bag Riazen pulled out the opened bottle of whiskey, having a drink before pouring some into the warm water and setting the bottle aside. Opening the parcel from the apothecary he revealed two large bottles of strong paint; uncorking one and pouring the dark black paint into the empty wash bowl and dipping the edge of a wash cloth into it, using it as a brush to paint the shinny steel mask jet black before setting it down to dry. Taking another swig off the bottle as he watched the paint dry Riazen unfolded two more wash clothes stacking them together; uncorking the last bottle he poured the bright white paint onto the cloth, smearing it around with his finger before coating his palm and pressing the white handprint onto the black mask mimicking the symbol from the sanctuary.

Washing his hand clean in the mixture of alcohol water Riazen dried his hands getting up from the table and picking up the bottle of whiskey, taking another large gulp as he walked over to the window looking up at the now dark sky before surveying the empty streets below. “Good, it’s late now…” Riazen smiled having his last drink from the bottle and walking over to the desk and checking the paint making sure it was dry before slipping it on and checking out his handiwork in the dirty dresser mirror. “This should do the trick quite nicely.” He grinned devilishly beneath the mask, snuffing out the candle on the desk an locking the door before opening the window and slipping outside onto the roof. “Now to get back my ring; then maybe I'll pay a visit to Lilith before I have to deal with her father…” Riazen laughed into the cold steel of his mask as he perched himself on the edge of the roof, checking the street below for activity before jumping down an disappearing into the night.

To Be Continued

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Part Two: The Black Mask
    Dawns light drifting across the bed from the window; Riazen awoke slowly opening his eyes and breathing in the fresh morning air combined with the flowery scent of Lilith’s beautiful long hair, loosening his grip from around her he lightly brushed her bangs back from her closed eyes, catching sight of the gold family crest returned to his ring finger he devilishly feeling her stir from her slumber under his touch. “Good your still here…” Lilith smiled turning in his arms to face him, running one hand through Riazen’s short black hair. “I was beginning to wonder if last night was just a dream.” She giggled climbing on top of Riazen straddling him and beginning to kiss his chest. “Are you ready to go again love?”

“Afraid not…” Riazen sighed running his hands down the small of her back. “I have to be in the City before dusk, important business for my father…” He lied brushing back stray strands of black hair from her face as she pouted sad that he couldn’t stay longer. “You have to come back and see me soon; you know how much my father likes you, sure you can’t stay for breakfast?” “Sorry Lil but you know how impatient my father is…” “I know I know…” Lilith sighed giving him a tender kiss before rolling off of him and getting to her feet, picking up her dress from the beds foot and walking over to the wardrobe. Pulling himself from between the soft silk sheets of the large double bed Riazen walked across the room to where Lilith stood, wrapping her in his arms from behind and resting his head on her shoulder gently kissing her neck. “I Promise I'll come back soon.”

“You better…” Lilith giggled interlocking her fingers with Riazen’s wrapped around her waist. “Besides I forgot I have a party to attend at the castle tonight.” “Will your father be going to?” Riazen asked nonchalantly, recognizing the opportunity to get information on his target. “No Garrus Attine is hosting it and you know how much he and father despise each other.” “Of course…” He smiled behind her back before softly kissing her neck once more. “Think he’s planning on spending a quiet evening in his study.” Lilith continued pulling herself away from Riazen, she slid on her dress letting him lace her up her back. “I really wish you could stay long enough to say hello to father.”

“I’m sure I’ll see him the next time I come to visit you, it’s not like he’s going anywhere soon...” Riazen laughed to himself keeping a straight face as he finished finished with the lace of her dress. Walking back over to the bed he picked up his pants, pulling them back on before tracking down his shirt and boots from around the edges of the bed. Standing at the foot of the bed Riazen buttoned the last clasps of his shirt as Lilith walked over pushing him onto the bed and climbing on top, pinning him to the bed and kissing him passionately. “Don’t wait so long before coming to see me this time.” She laughed climbing back off of him and walking over to the door putting on her heels as she went. “I’ll keep this little midnight visit a secret from father.” Lilith smiled looking back at him before disappearing into the hallway closing the bedroom door tight behind her.

Getting up off the bed he looked back at the closed door where Lilith had just been. “Sweet girl…” Riazen smiled stretching his arms he walked over to the large double window; throwing it open and standing in the cool morning air stretching his muscles. Fitting the gold family crest tightly on his finger, Riazen took in the sounds of the street below before carefully making his way out onto the ledge then pulling himself up onto the roof. Dusting off his pants as he walked over to retrieve the black bag from where he’d hid it; rummaging through the bag he pulled out the Black Hand mask, turning it over in the sunlight and noting the tiny blood spots now splattered across its black and white face adding to its grizzly appearance.

Jamming it back into the bag between several large gold sacks he fished out pieces of his armor and Fenris’s blades, putting them back on an strapping them up snugly then tossing the black bag over his shoulder before jumping down onto the next rooftop heading back towards the tavern. Reaching the roof of a building across the street from the tavern Riazen slowly lowered himself down the drainpipe into a dark alley below. Casually walking out onto the street he peered down toward the Traders, smirking at the sight of two guards standing outside its door before ducking into the tavern and taking a seat at the bar. “Ale and something to eat; whatever’s hot and fresh…” Riazen said to the barmen who nodded before handing him a cold bottle of Ale from under the bar and disappearing into the back of the kitchen. Uncorking the bottle Riazen sat back in his chair taking a swig of the refreshing drink.

“Did you hear what happened to the Trader last night?” Riazen heard one large imperial with a bushy mustache say to his two companions seated a couple tables away behind him. “You mean that old cheapskate Ventus?” Said the second imperial who was clean shaven and finely dressed. “Yeah I heard he got robbed…” chimed in the third man before being cut off when the first man spoke again. “Not just robbed… I heard they cut his ring finger off…” “Seriously?” “Yeah he said he woke up and there was a "demon with swords for arms" standing over his bed; wacked him on the head pretty good and when he came to his finger was gone and the lockbox had been emptied out…” The first man finished downing his flagon of Ale as the other two men broke out laughing. “About time someone got one over on him.” “Here here!” They all three cheered raising their flagons.

“A Demon eh?” Riazen laughed queitly taking another drink of Ale as the barmen returned with his plate of food. Reaching into his bag he pushed aside the bloody Black Mask and opened one of the gold sacks stolen from the Trader's lockbox. Pulling out a handful of coins he handed them to the barmen before picking up his plate and going upstairs to his bedroom, starting to plan his mission for later that night.

To Be Continued

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons walked futher into the Candlehearth Hall and up towards the counter "Mead Please" the lady gave her a strange look and leaned across the counter "We dont like your kind here" Buttons looked up and her and smiled "Oh? And let me guess its cause im an altmer?" the lady nodded giving her a smug smile "Yeah and I have the right to refuse to serve you" Buttons laughed and quickly grabbed the lady by her dress and pulled her towards her in a rough manner, chairs started to slide on the wooden floor as the patrons started to gather around Buttons and the lady "If any of you so much as move closer, Ill gut her like a fish" they backed away slowly and out of the room, Buttons watched as they left and turned her attention back to the woman "Now lets work on your manners, I believe I asked for some mead, and as i recall i did say please" she reached with her other hand grabbing her dagger and holding it at the ladys midsection "This can go one of two ways and one of them is you laying in a pool of your own blood" Buttons sheathed her dagger and let go of the lady "Now Ill start over, May I have some mead, Please" shaking the lady nodded and handed her a cold bottle "Better, and next time you'll think twice judging someone from their appearence" Buttons stood up, reaching her pocket, handing the lady some coin "Oh and while we are on the subject, I know nords hate my race but you should know that my father was a nord" Buttons gave her one of her smiles and headed off upstairs

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Sofi leaned over the rail smiling as she watched Buttons introduce herself to the barmaid and her patrons with some bloodthirsty flare. Seeing Buttons make her way up the stairs she made her way over, skipping as she ran her hand along the rail before positioning herself at the top of the stairs looking down at her dear old friend. She had definitely changed since last Sofi had seen her, from her mannerisms to her appearance she barely recognized her besides her trademark hair and gorgeous facial features. “Still know how to make friends don’t you Rainbowlocks...” Sofi giggled leaning against the top of the rail smiling brightly.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    Cassandra blushed slightly when Tinkles referred to her as her lover. She took a quick glance at the tavern keeper, giving her a sly wink.

Wasting little time with Tinkles after they entered their room, Cassandra aggressively removed Tinkles's clothes and breast plate. She began kissing her gently about her face and neck. Their eyes locked at one point... Cassandra's predatory gaze made Tinkles quiver with excitement. Cassandra pushed Tinkles up against the wall, and began brushing her long-nailed fingertips over Tinkles's chest. She moved her hands down Tinkles's body, making her gasp with pleasure. Cassandra's long fingers slipped inside of Tinkles effortlessly.

Before long, they moved to the bed. Cassandra's passionate moaning was echoing throughout the tavern. Tinkles nervously hushed Cassandra at one point, worried they were making too much noise. "No", Cassandra said through labored breathing, "I want them to hear!" Tinkles soon joined in. Their cries in the throes of ardour were as deafening as the shout from the mightiest dragon.

The next day, Cassandra and Tinkles awoke from one of the best nights of sleep that either of them had in years. They made their way out of the tavern, passing by the innkeeper and patrons staring wide-eyed at them in amazement, and headed for their next destination, Skybound Watch.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tinkles and Cassnadra embraced another night of... naughtiness and well full out sex. It was amazing, spectactular, completely beautiful, filling Tinkles with a new happiness and hope. In the morning Tinkles got out of bed, it was probably one of the best rests she had had. They got their things and left the inn, as they did Tinkles looked oer at the female inn keeper who gave a sly, wicked smile, that smile, that evil malicious smile is on she knew well, but from where?

Both women headed towards Skybound Watch, which was fully inhabited with bandits, hopefully Tinkles and Cassandra wouldn't be spotted walking around it because if someone did see it would surely be the end of them. Tinkles got into a sneak position as they neared the Watch. Tinkles looked at it to see if any guards were on watch and unfortunatly there was, about three in fact, which would definatly increase their chances of being spotted, which was not good at all.

Tinkles rolled her eyes into her head, then began to think a way past this little problem. She turned to Cassandra and she looked right into the womans eyes.
    " So what do we do?" Tinkles said quite helplessly, like a little girl who didn't know anything.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Rainbow locks... well now there is a name I havent heard in many moons" looking up seeing Sofi, a shadow casted across her face "As well as making friends... Well You and I both know that I am a nice person until given a reason not to be" she quickly pulled her hood over her head and moved up towards Sofi standing next to her, slightly leaning over the railing looking down at the patrons moving about "What brings you to Windhelm? Havent seen you for ages, still doing your normal devious plops?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts