• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Well, seeing as I am male, it would be nice to roleplay my gender. ;)
    good-good-otter-231x300.jpg

We shall be in contact with you when we seez the card <insert evil laugh>

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I would like to just clear something up, although we have had some excellent writers in the past few months, we still have a great writing team its not that we had great writers, we still do. I enjoy the people who I write with now, (not saying that anyone else who will possibly join i wont like :p ) they all have a different style with writing and they do a damn good job at what they do (IMO) I wouldnt have it any other way, I like the TL Team we have now and Im willing to look over anyone else who is interstead in joining and in hopes that they enjoy writing with Myself and the others as much as I do and have come to.

I should make it known that a PM to me asking to join will be answered but I will tell you to please post a card in here, the reasoning for the cards is so I can get an feel and Idea of the character you are planning to use in the rp and how well they will work with the others characters. We dont mind what kind of writer you are (experience or a newone) I require a card upon joining (or planning to join) the rp. I do not think it is much as majority of everyone who has a rp here have a cc unless they are doing a one on one, even then I have seen cards go up.
    Happy Rping Everyone and Thanks to those who have read the story thus far :D

Boethiah

87a6520e60eefb70d0d4fe79ed204924_zps662b6002.jpg

Name: Elberond Meldil
    Race: Wood Elf
    Class: Archer, Acrobat, Assassin

Personality: He can be charming, after you get to know him. Of course, however, on a point of an acquaintance he has always been rather polite and cordial. He is more of the kind of man that keeps his business and his opinions to himself. He rarely speaks up, usually only when others ask for his opinion does he give it. Elberond is not afraid of his opinion, he is very secure in the person he has grown to be throughout his life, and is quite confident. It's just that throughout his life he learned to keep quiet unless his opinion really mattered. He grew up in a strict environment, and self discipline was very important.

Appearance: He has the looks for anyone's interest, really. He is practically a ladies man, though he doesn't act like one since he is more reserved. Elberond had long dark chocolate brown hair, medium skin, and olive colored eyes. He stands about 6'0'', and he has an athletic build. He wears a combination of heavy armor, ebony, and light robes. Most of what he has on can be seen within the picture, as I am not very good at explaining in character cards.

History: He grew up in Valenwood, losing his mother after he was born to a severe illness. Elberond worked with his family for a while, doing his best to educate himself by any means necessary, and then of course working on his combat skill. He had one sister, to whom he hasn't seen in years, as well as a long and dedicated father. Elberond moved to Skyrim later in his life after complications with politics. He had found good money in independent mercenary contracts. His skills were unlike many others, surprisingly growing up in a simple life and being taught from most of the things only his father had learned. He completely detached from his family in Valendwood after spending many years in Skyrim, never to return. Elberond still remains, as a sellsword, or perhaps the better word would be a sell-bow. He has a small home in Whiterun, but he really only keeps it to store things since his contracts keep him busy most of the time.

Like I said before, I am not big on character cards. I feel that his is sufficient enough without being too bare. If you would like proof of my works within a story, I will be happy to provide additional information.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    It is now finished.
    It wont be today, but by Monday I will start a pm with you and 2 members of the rp to interview you and go over with you on your character card and possibly a sample of your writing :D til then enjoy the forums and Ill try my best to keep you updated on the card

Lifts-Her-Tail

Name: Shinny
    Race: Khajiit

Appearance: His fur is a light maroon colour and his fur is very fluffy and covers his whole body span from top to bottom. Green eyes, which he uses to look into the darkest of places, a perfectly deadly and useful tool as an assassin. Long ears which prick up at any sound of movement; another useful and deadly tool to have as an assassin. Long brown hair which droops down his back down to his lower spine. (This feature is which gives people the impression he's feminine)

Personality: I will like to hide this until my posts as I like to play it out instead of having to state his personality and then play it out as I like to develop my characters in my posts.

Biography: His life has been a quite an interesting one as he started out as a gypsy with his family and they traveled to places like Black Marsh and Hammerfell, which were both magnificant experiences. One day his family were sailing near the coast of Hammerfell when they hit a group of rocks which were covered by the not so clear water.

The boat sank within a few hours and when it finally sunk till they could no longer hold on they let go and began their journey to shore, but only Shinny survived, his family were all either killed by sea life or they drowned. It was a horrible way for his family to die and when he got ashore he then went on his way to a small deserted town where he met a group of hooded figures who he found out to be the Dark Brotherhood. He tried to sneak away but of course they saw him and two ugly fellows grabbed hold of him and threatened to kill him.

Shinny though managed to produce two jewels from his pockets, briefly making the men look at the jewels longingly for them, but in those brief seconds Shinny managed to kick one in his shin and then proceeded to kick the other man in the crouch. Another member of the Brotherhood charged at Shinny, but Shinny rolled away from his attacker and then he picked up a rather large rock off the ground and he threw it at the mans head, causing him to fall to the floor in agony.

Shinny knew all of this was luck and if hadn't produced the jewels he would be dead, but to his up most surprise the men were proud of the way Shinny had managed to defeat all of them. They all walked up to him and Shinny nervously stood still and he was lucky to. After that he was welcomed into the family. After a few years he left his family as they were all dying and only two except from him and both of them were old coggers and were so boring it was one of their preferred methods of murder.

Shinny then reached Skyrim where he longingly waited for another brotherhood to arise, but he had no luck for a few years and at the age of 27 he gave up and took up the life of ale and beer.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I believe so

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Come One Come All...
    We are opening another spot for our
    Twizted little family,
    We are Looking
    for another Male Character to join,
    so post your cards!
    and lets see what will be in store :D
    Upon posting a character card you will be going through a small interview with Dunk, Duon and Myself, note we will be asking for samples of your writing so be sure to put your best foot forward :) If you are new to writing and rping we will ask you again for a sample and will be giving you a small scene to play out, Good Luck and Enjoy!

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Name: Tooley
    Race: Redguard
    Class: Rogue
    Looks: Average height and slender build. Messy, medium length black hair. Bloodshot eyes with dark circles and bags beneath them far beyond his years. Unmarked skin free of abrasion and scars. Favours his tatty Jester outfit, has a satchel slung over his shoulder and a flute tucked into his belt. He is armed with a rusty dagger that is concealed in the ankle of his right boot.

Personality: Bordering on insane. Tooley, in a previous life considered the halls of the Bard's guild his home.
    After spending countless hours reading texts from their vast libarary, his social abilities have slowly dwindled away and become replaced by internal chatter.
    Tooley's bardic workings became increasingly questionable pushing the boundaries of what he considerered 'creative genius' only to be ill met by the Guild.
    Banished from the guild, Tooley wanders the land aimlessly collecting items that are entirely pointless to the "uneducated" (in his opinion). He will attempt to talk his way around face-to-face conflict but has no qualms about seizing advantage through cowardice.

Dislikes: Cabbage
    (this is a reworked CC from page 2 of the CC's listings thread. I know it's not very original but it seems appropriate to this RP)
    ===============================================================

I have had experience in a few RPs that are on these forums, two have been in the role of an insane and unpredictable Jester.
    http://skyrimforum.com/threads/wos-rp-the-will-of-sithis.4548/ - The will of Sithis. Which follows the rebuilding (or attempt to rebuild) the dark brotherhood.
    http://skyrimforum.com/threads/the-madmans-library-tml.5377/ - The Madman's Library. Which was just straight up weird but fun to have been involved in.
    Samples of my writing in this role can be found on either link. If you prefer - I'd be happy to write out a scene of your selection.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Thanks for App Riz :) We will let you know in a few days. I have to talk to my partners in crime and we'll start a convo with you and question you :eek:

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    This is my Joker rip off
    jokerclothes1.jpg

The Joke
    Dunmer Assassin Alchemist
    Basic Information
    Name: Fenves Dres
    Alias: The Joke
    Apparent Age: Looks like he's in his twenties, due to elven aging
    Birth Place: Morrowind
    Birth Sign: Serpent
    Origin/Race: Dunnmer
    Class: Alchemist/Assassin
    Laterality: Right Handed
    Sexuality: Straight
    Marital Status: Single
    Properties: None
    Affiliations: House Dres, The Morag Tong
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Afflictions: Antisocial Personality Disorder, Depression, Schizophrenia(in short, he's insane)
    Religion Sheogorath
    Hobbies: Brewing Poisons
    Family: Parrents and two sisters

Personality
    Positive Traits: Funny, Brave, Smart, Cunning
    Negative Traits: Deceitful, Impulsive, Irritable, Aggresive, Irresposnable
    Dislikes: Unfunny, Arrogant, Shy people
    Fears: Nope
    Quirks: Will always try to make jokes, Will always laugh
    Skills
    Master:
    Alchemy
    Expert:
    One Handed, Sneak
    Adept:
    Two Handed, Pickpocket, Archery
    Apprentice:
    Lockpick, Speech, Block

Appearance
    Just like in the pic, without the warpaint
    Height: 1.79 meeters
    Weight: 73 kilograms
    Build: Slender, Agile
    Hair Length: Long
    Hair Color: Black
    Facial Hair: Beard
    Eye Color: Red
    Skin Color: Pale
    Gear
    Armor: Purple Jester suit, a lot of satchels
    Weapons: He always keeps a small shiv on him, and a lot of poisons, besides that, nothing else.
    Misc: Fenves has legendary stamina and endurance, he can whistand a lot of punnishment and run large distances without tireing himself. If he's engaged in battle, he wont use his shive to fight, besides he will try and disarm his enemy and use his weapon against him.
    History/Biography
    Fenves was born and raised in house Dres, one of the great houses of Morrowind. He had loving parrents and two little sisters. From a very young age, he always had to live up to his parrents expectations, thus reading lots of books, learning to brew potions and swordsfight. Wheh he was 20 his uncle was assassinated by the morag tong. Fenves was close to his uncle which is why he fought the assassin after the he made the kill. The assassin abducted Fenves and he was turned into a member of Morag Tong. Leaving his past life behind Fenves was forced to walk a dark path. As he was bouncing from a contract to another, Fenves grew a liking to assassination. He was no longer the man he was before. Five years passed since he joined the order, and he accepted the contract to kill a madman, a follower of Sheogorath. The deadric prince of madness wasn't fond at all to such a deed, and in order to show his domminance, he trapped Fenves in the Shivering Isles, where he was to survive all madmen and creatures that lurked the daedric realm. He survived for some time, however he couldn't go on forever. He had decided to end his life. He took a strange plant from the Isles, and mixed it with a nightshade. He was hoping the poison will kill him, realising him from his punnishment. Instead, that poison turned him into what he is today, a madman, traveling to each corner of Tamriel to spread his madness. Though he never entered in contact with the Dark Brotherhood, he took contracts that were meant for the assassins. He took onto his nickname- The Joke - tribute to his signature kill. He would poison the target with a concentrated version of the poison that he drank. The target would laugh, and laugh, until his hearts stop beating. Only the strongest of souls can whistand the poison. Now Fenves will seize any chance he gets to kill somone, not for money or fame, but for his own pleasure.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I am actually going to start a New CC for this one. I would like this character to be sort of undeveloped and naive. So It'll be up in a matter of hours.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Lucien Saer'mahel
    Lost in Forgotten Memories, He Hunts for the Unworthy
    Basic Information
    Name: Lucien Saer'mahel
    Alias: The Nemisis
    Apparent Age: 21
    Birth Date: 16th of Rain's Hand, 4E 98
    Birth Place: Nomad Camp in the Alik'r Desert
    Birth Sign:The Mage
    Origin/Race: Bosmer/Altmer + Redguard/Vampire
    Class: Scholar | Nightblade | Dark Mage
    Laterality: Ambidextrous
    Sexuality: Straight
    Marital Status: Single
    Properties: None
    Affiliations: Dark Brotherhood Contracts, Dragonstar School of Magicka
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Afflictions: None
    Religion: Atheist
    Patron Deity: N/A
    Habits: Rambles on his thoughts
    Hobbies: Journaling, Creating Potions, Practicing his Magicka
    Family: All Deceased
    Personality
    Tends to be very antisocial. Due to his past, and 'dark' practices, he doesn't like most people. However, when he needs to, he can be extremely intimidating. He has experienced a lot, but seen nothing, due to his blindness. This causes him to be virtually fearless. This lack of fear allows him to be very dark, and very emotionless. Leading to him being feared and rumored by others. Though he can be very antisocial, he is very loyal once he has your trust. Though he has lived through most of the 4th Era, he is still relatively young. Thus making him naive, and inexperienced. All while learning more about his magical abilities.
    Positive Traits: Very Loyal, Very Intelligent, Fearless, Critical
    Negative Traits: Inexperienced, Fearless, Intimidating, Naive, Antisocial
    Likes: Darkness, The Desert, Dark Magicka, Caves, Food, Wine, Cold, Rain, Animals
    Dislikes: Warmth, Cockiness, Wind, Snow, Thalmor, Rebels, The Legion
    Fears: Absolute Silence / Going Def
    Aspirations: To master as Much Magicka as he can, and to uncover the mysteries of the past
    Quirks: Becomes quiet during Uncomfortable Situations
    Philosophy: To uncover the mysteries of the world, You must uncover the mysteries within yourself.
    Skills
    Master:
    Alteration: Lucien has used Alteration since he has ever practiced magicka. He finds it vitally important to boost the effectiveness of his armor during conflicts, and sometimes boosts the abilities of others. This practice of magicka also allows him to see out of his blindness. It has become almost an unconscious effort to use it in pair with his other senses, in order to view the world.
    Illusion: Due to his extensive study and practice of this magicka type, he has become virtually immune to it. Though he does not take amusement in controlling others, as some would, he uses it to gain any sort of advantage in battle.
    Conjuration/Necromancy: Lucien has taken an interest in summoning deadly creatures of the dark. Dark Atronachs that swallow everything in their wake with darkness are very powerful. He also loves to raise dark souls from the damned from Oblivion as well. Dubbing him a powerful Necromancer as well.
    Enchanting: When he was younger, Lucien had a particular proficiency in Enchantments. He would enchant weapons and armor for his Nomadic whenever they asked. He is an expert in this craft, with no issues. He has taken a particular interest in fire enchants. Allowing him to be particularly effective towards other undead, ironically.
    Expert:
    Destruction: This magicka, that he is skilled in, allows him to be more intimidating than necessary. He has practiced hundreds of destruction spells, from all corners the world. But has taken a liking to Flame Magicka, making him a powerful Pyromancer.
    Restoration: With this skill, Lucien has come back from the brink of death. Though he does not hold the potential to heal others very well, he has more than enough skill to keep him from complete death.
    One-Handed: He wields one strong blade. It is particularly effective towards his own kind, due to it's powerful enchantment. And with his skill in wielding it, it has a power unmatched towards dark creatures.
    Alchemy: Though he seldom uses potions to cure himself, or boost his abilities, he often creates deadly concoctions and poisons to help in his craft. He finds collecting materials, and creating deadly toxins as a fun hobby, proving his skills in this profession quite masterful.
    Adept:
    Light Armor: Though only a couple pieces of his gear count as armor, he has practiced wearing this light and flexible material since he was young. problem with the armor however, is it's restrictions towards magicka, making him only use small amounts of this armor type.
    Smithing: In his extensive studies, he has practiced creating and maintaining weapons and armor better than most blacksmiths. Though he isn't the best smith known, he takes pride creating his own gear, as well as maintaining it and upgrading it. Even though most other gear is slightly better.
    Speech: Lucien is a very intimidating man. He has practiced his way with words enough to come across scary and as well as knowledgeable. However, he tends to stay away from sociable situations.
    Apprentice:
    Sneak: Though he seldom stays quiet and unheard, he has the potential to do so. The fact that he seldom practices this skill, makes him merely decent.
    Climbing/Parkour: Lucien has the skill to climb, and free run faster than most when he needs a quick getaway. However, he never runs from battle, unless victory is not an option at all.
    Novice:
    Lucien has studied a variety off skills, but has never come to liking them much. He does however understand how useful and powerful they can be once mastered.
    Appearance
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 135 lbs.
    BMI: 17.3
    Build: Skinny, Lean
    Hair Length: Long and Thick, Below Shoulders
    Hair Color: Deep Black
    Facial Hair: Clean Shaven
    Eye Color: No iris, No color
    Skin Color: Pale Tanned
    Scars: Geometric markings on his face and body. Almost unnoticeable, unless casting dark magicka
    Face: Very sharp features, almost emotionless
    Unique Features: He was born Blind, but his eyes are always open. Showing a cold and blank stare. When he uses his dark magicka, his eyes turn deep black, and the geometric markings on his face glow a faint black as well
    Tattoos: His geometric markings resemble tattoos while casting, but no actual tattoos
    Piercings:N/A
    Gear
    Armor: He wears a very simple, self crafted set of gear. A simple tunic with pants, covered in a thin leather vest. Over that is a belt, with many pouches for poisons, scrolls and other things. On the back of the belt is a horizontal mounted sword sheathe. He wears very thin gloves, for maximum casting ability, and thick leather boots. At his back is a cloak, that matches the dark scheme of the rest of his gear. Finally, on his left shoulder, is a single steal pauldron.
    Weapons: He carries only one weapon. His blade, a hand crafted silver sword. He calls it Firshiat, and it has been blessed by his Nomadic Tribes Priest, to be especially effective against dark creatures. It sets them ablaze with flames, and absorbs their dark energy, into Lucien's own dark energy pool.
    Misc: He was born during the Void Nights, which is where some speculate his blindness comes from. As well as his unnatural abilities with Dark Magicka. Though he has always been blind, he has always been able to see and detect better than most with vision. He uses his sense of hearing, smell and taste in tandem with his Alteration and Illusion magicka, to sense and feel the movements, size and shape of almost anything. With his blindness, comes a sense of no fear, which allows him to carry out some of the most impossible tasks with ease. Some wonder where his unrivaled natural magical talent comes from, but rumors only speculate it was the gods blessing him during the mysterious disappearance of Masser and Secunda.
    History/Biography
    Childhood: He was born in a tribe of Nomads in the Alak'r Desert. During the Void Nights, when Masser and Secunda had disappeared. The lack of these moons caused night life during these 2 years, to be heavily increased, almost pitch black. Lucien was born into this with a darkness of his own.
    The elders of the Tribe saw him to be a cursed child, with eyes as black as night, and markings from Oblivion itself. However, he was born silent, looking at the world as if it was empty. They came to realize this baby was sightless, and was viewed as a miracle.
    After the Void nights had ended, Lucien's eyes grew pale white. As a sign of the dual moons' returning.
    As he grew older, Lucien pulled away from the warrior life style of this nomad society. He was part Altmer, causing him to be interested in the magical arts, and from the beginning, he had a particular blessing towards them. He developed an odd way of sight for his own. He would gesture as if he was pushing something away from his body. What he was actually doing was sending a wave of energy from his body, back to his body, so that he could sense anything around him.
    As he grew older, this way of sensing, became an unconscious effort, and just happened, like breathing. As other kids were training, and learning to battle, Lucien was reading books with his fingers. Learning new spells, and magical abilities as the years progressed. He felt that when he was practicing, the night time usually made him stronger with his abilities.
    He could move objects, without touching them, he could anger people, without talking to them. he found these abilities fascinating, and practiced them more and more with each coming day. Then while the Tribe was stopped near Dragonstar, Lucien left the tribe behind. He had no special bond with is parents, due to there lack of Magical understanding. So he stayed with the School of Magicka that was there.
    Teenager: In this school, Lucien found his home. The students and teachers of the school found his way of 'sight' fascinating to the fullest. They wanted learn it themselves, but nobody could come close to Lucien's mastery of it.
    Not only did Lucien learn more and more skills as time progressed, he became a well known wizard. He was at the school for a time 50 years, a small portion of his lifespan, according to his tribe.
    At this point, some of the School started to notice Lucien's interest and proficiency with the darker side of magicka. Using fear spells, manipulations, he was an intimidating figure within the school. And some started to worry, and rightfully so.
    This is when Lucien started to developed a keen liking to the school of Conjuration. He found his own use of dark creatures, that were undiscovered atronachs. They weren't of fire, frost or storm. They were of another, dark and terrifying variety. A type that nobody had courage to delve into. But Lucien lacked the one thing most others had: fear.
    Not only was he exploring the undiscovered dark side of Conjuration magicka. He was delving into Necromancy. He was summoning damned souls from Oblivion during his trials. And people started to fear. So he was expelled from the school. And forbidden to join any others.
    Though Lucien wasn't angered by his expulsion, he thought it to be more freedom. To discover, and uncover more of his dark abilities, and become a powerful mage of darkness. So he continued to travel. Into a Northern Province. Skyrim. Lucien loved the climate in the North, due to his come up in the constant heat.
    In Skyrim, he learned some skills with the blade, and some skills in crafting and alchemy. Taking up some new hobbies, he searched for more. Then he found a contract. To kill. This intrigued Lucien. He had never used his Magicka on other beings. He had always practiced in solitude, by himself. So he hunted the wanted man. And killed him with his darkness. And developed a thirst for blood.
    Current Activity: After coming in contact with his first couple contracts. He caught word of wear these contracts could be originating from. A group called the Dark Brotherhood. So now he heads south, in search of the fabled door.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I read all the ccs (even the other one you had up specter) they are impressive, I'm going to accept them both, invite you both in the pm when I get near a computer and we can go from there :D let me be the first to welcome to TL

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Thank you. Forgive me for posting the original one. It was created for an RP I wanted to be a part of theat required an evil vampiric character. However, I decided that it would be a better Idea to create a new young character, that I could develop in this RP. Which was how it was described to me. So I created Lucien. I am excited to be a part of this RP more than anything. Keep me posted!!

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I am going to be posting with Lucien in one of the Tavern threads, in prep. I will post a link when finished.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts