• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zuko514

I married Lydia. Serana is awesome, but there are a few places it is better to have a tank. Is there any change in behavior or combat style once I turn her into a vampire? Will she stop using health potion like Serana? How will she feed?

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
nope turning a spouse into a vampire the vanilla game way does not rally do anything to them

CaptMorgan72

Turning your spouse into a vampire is pretty disappointing to say the least. The only change is some dialect after you turn them and their eyes turn slightly red. They exhibit no vampire powers.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
not to mention I don't think they show up on detect dead either infact I don't believe you really ever turn them into a vampire at all and more of into a thrall

CaptMorgan72

not to mention I don't think they show up on detect dead either infact I don't believe you really ever turn them into a vampire at all and more of into a thrall

Thats actually pretty accurate. I would say they are thralls and not vampires at all.

zuko514

I am kinda glad she is a thrall. Since she suck at sneaking, I highl doubt she will ever be able to feed without getting caught

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts