Trying to make custom display object

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

talkbunnytome

Hello all.

I'm attempting to use the bust that appears in the Thieves Guild (that displays the completed Crown of Barenziah) as a custom helm/circlet display unit in a house mod. I've tried a few different methods but am still new to modding and can't quite figure out how to make it work. I'm thinking that in order to do so I'd have to do something akin to configuring an object in the CK to serve as a placeholder to tell the game (via script?) where to place the item? I'd prefer it to be an inventory system like a mannequin, rather than the weapon display system, but I'm not terribly picky. Any help would be appreciated!

For reference, the object I'm talking about is called TGCrownStand in the CK and looks like this:
thievesguildcrownbust.jpg

JoeReese

Bunny, I just don't know the answer to this, but you may post this on the steam workshop, skyrim, in the discussion tab. There seem to be more modders in there. Also, nexusmods, has a huge number of modders, but I have heard you have to be careful about their forums.

As a wild idea, could you place the pedestal on top of something else, to make it the same eight as a mannequin head, and then place a mannequin activator around it?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts