Trolling Against the Law?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
the problem here is that it can be ignored by the person in question, but what about everyone else? what if its someone attacking you, your family, friends or work colleagues online? how many other read it and see it, and maybe believe it? dozens (or millions, depending where its posted) will be reading it.

yes it will be hard work to enforce, but its about time something is done.

If I remember correctly, then that is actually cyber stalking and police can and should be called about that.

They r dumb, nobody is forcing u to get on the internet or read things. How bout u just ignore it! Im sure that the kid had MANY other emotional issues and they r just trying to use the harrassers as an excuse for it. The real reason for the kid taking there own life probably would stir up other issues that no one wants anybody to find out. (mainly polititions) She may even have been killed and this story was used to cover it up. This same type of thing happened in many other cases. Like the outlaw of marijuana. It had nothing to do with a DRUG per say. It was started by the timber industry because they felt thretened. BTW if u have anything against weed, i smoke EVERY day.I have for the last 18 years. I own my own heating company and bring in between $600,000-$1,000,000 a year in personal profit. Drugs dont make people deadbeats, some people are just pieces of pl*ps all around.

... okay, I have no idea what I just read, but the drugs thing is kind of random, don't you think? Sounds like you went rambling.

Tanya

They r dumb, nobody is forcing u to get on the internet or read things. How bout u just ignore it! Im sure that the kid had MANY other emotional issues and they r just trying to use the harrassers as an excuse for it. The real reason for the kid taking there own life probably would stir up other issues that no one wants anybody to find out. (mainly polititions) She may even have been killed and this story was used to cover it up. This same type of thing happened in many other cases. Like the outlaw of marijuana. It had nothing to do with a DRUG per say. It was started by the timber industry because they felt thretened. BTW if u have anything against weed, i smoke EVERY day.I have for the last 18 years. I own my own heating company and bring in between $600,000-$1,000,000 a year in personal profit. Drugs dont make people deadbeats, some people are just pieces of pl*ps all around.

...... o_O

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
Here's yet another fun article for you guys to peruse.

Arizona bill could criminalize Internet trolling | Games Blog - Yahoo! Games

I get why they are trying to pass this thing but the language of it is ridiculous. And how does one go about enforcing it? Am I supposed to know where everyone is from so I can report them to their local state? Does a cop go over and write them a ticket? Huh.

Now Rayven there's no reason to question the government here. like always, I'm sure they have everything figured out :p

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323

Wow... just.. Woww.. This is another one of those times i wish this forum had the facepalm emoticon.. I just lost a little bit of my faith in humanity as a whole.. :sadface:

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Arizona lawmakers have decided to review the bill due to First Amendment concerns. Here's the link to the update (with a stomach-turning photo of a troll doll... you've been warned...)

Arizona lawmakers to review cyberbullying bill over free speech concerns | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

@ Arizona Lawmakers

tumblr_m25fbqWD891r470ugo2_500.png

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Come 'n get me, cowboys!

I hope the cowboys have battoned down the hatches and braced temselves for the HORDES OF TROLLOLOLZ coming their way!

Perhaps more seriously, this is America, where several people have in the last few days been shot dead by police/ wannabe police for no good reason whatsoever. Old black guy accidentally hit his emergency button on his medical aid, police went to the scene to investigate, he wouldn't let them in so they took the door off and went in, called him nigga and shot him dead (unarmed & barely dressed).

We're talking about a major assault on the majority of the population, so expect more of this.

BTW I hope we are talking about a real situation and not being trolled!

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
that is pretty wild, i wonder if it will pass..leave it to Arizona

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts