1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Trolling Against the Law?

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by Rayven, Apr 4, 2012.

1. ShenziSixaxis Article Writer

Message Count:
    If I remember correctly, then that is actually cyber stalking and police can and should be called about that.

... okay, I have no idea what I just read, but the drugs thing is kind of random, don't you think? Sounds like you went rambling.
  2. Tanya Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    ...... o_O
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rayven Global Moderator

Message Count:
  4. skyrimaddict1323 Dovahkiin1323

Message Count:
    Now Rayven there's no reason to question the government here. like always, I'm sure they have everything figured out :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. skyrimaddict1323 Dovahkiin1323

Message Count:
    Wow... just.. Woww.. This is another one of those times i wish this forum had the facepalm emoticon.. I just lost a little bit of my faith in humanity as a whole.. :sadface:
    Grey Fox likes this.
  6. Jersey Dagmar Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Message Count:
    ShenziSixaxis likes this.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Skullrattla Button Pusher

Message Count:
    BUTT HURT
  8. Skullrattla Button Pusher

Message Count:
    Come 'n get me, cowboys!

I hope the cowboys have battoned down the hatches and braced temselves for the HORDES OF TROLLOLOLZ coming their way!

Perhaps more seriously, this is America, where several people have in the last few days been shot dead by police/ wannabe police for no good reason whatsoever. Old black guy accidentally hit his emergency button on his medical aid, police went to the scene to investigate, he wouldn't let them in so they took the door off and went in, called him nigga and shot him dead (unarmed & barely dressed).

We're talking about a major assault on the majority of the population, so expect more of this.

BTW I hope we are talking about a real situation and not being trolled!
  9. SGT_Sky Silence, My Brother

Message Count:
    that is pretty wild, i wonder if it will pass..leave it to Arizona