1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Treasures of the Old World (A Fallout RP)

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Simus, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

2. CapObvious

CapObvious Gramos Goat-Shaker

Oh okay, perfect! I'll just keep that part in then.

3. Simus

I look forward to it. I've also been reading Hands of the Sorrowful Knight again and I miss that RP. You, me and Epic had a great thing going there. I was aorried about Alice and Dolmas there. That relationship could have really gotten abusive if Valen took over.

4. CapObvious

I miss that rp terribly. There are times when I look at it and think I'll bug you all about a revival, but then I just think about the state of the site and realize it would probably just buckle again. Especially without Kir here.

And yes, i can see why you would have come to that conclusion. But if I recall correctly, the only one being truly abusive was Alice to Valen. Valen just called her names. She fluffed him up. XD

5. CapObvious

Also, post is nearing completion, I'm going through the other posts from between my absence and now and picking and choosing what to add and ignore. Won't be much longer, you have my word.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CapObvious

Alright. About an hour out from posting. I had a revelation with Mordecai recently, and I am currently weeding through my previous posts, as well as his cc, and changing a few things. It's something I do believe you all haven't touched on yet, so I think it'll be a safe thing to swap around. But I would encourage you to give his card another look when it's done. I might even repost it, now that I think about it, along with one or two extra things that will be revealed in this post when it's up. That's why it had taken a lot longer than I had intended, as I've been excited about this for awhile,

7. Simus

8. CapObvious

Sorry about the delay. There was a mix of work being a bitch, as well as mods coming to xbox that really ate away any time I had to get these cards done.

But anyway. I am currently polishing Mordecai's cc, making a few tweaks here and there to make that last post not so left field. Also, I am working on a card for Ashur, who I intend to make as a second character for this rp. A fallout barbarian type has become a new kick I've had in FO4, and I'm super excited to bring her in on this.

But these cards should be up soon, work schedule permitting of course.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon Well-Known Member

It's like the yearly anniversary of the last post of the RP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Jarrede

Jarrede Silvani Fire-Brand

Hi there @Simus, Could I perhaps join in on this RP? I've never done a Fallout one, only Skyrim haha. But jus like to hey out of my comfort zone. I'll post a CC if I can.

11. Simus

This thread is necroed as fluff at this point but I don't see why not.

12. Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon Well-Known Member

You should join my fallout RP as well, we recently lost people and are in need of another writer. To be honest, it is very stagnant as I have neglected to post due to sooo much shiit happening but it will be back within the next month or so.

It's called Our Way Of Life.

I hope you don't mind the random advertise Simus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk