1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Treasures of the Old World (A Fallout RP)

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Simus, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

That's why Sky and he captain are gone. That's why Aftermath stopped. I'm sorry about that, I really am. I did everything I could to revive that and retreading it again makes me want to resume it.

2. Daryl Dixon

Daryl Dixon Well-Known Member

Don't be too hard on yourself, we will always be able to RP whatever we want whenever we want. Continue whatever we want too. That's the beauty of this whole thing, nothing stopping us but ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Simus

4. CapObvious

CapObvious Gramos Goat-Shaker

I could definitely get him back up to speed. I'll get a good read on where you all have ended up. I'm sure he'll have plenty to say.

But I may have something I want to do with him after I get him caught up and we get the group somewhere safe. But I'll wait until we get to that point before I say more.

5. Daryl Dixon

Bitchnuts

6. Daryl Dixon

We writing our posts yet? Oh boy, do I have a feeling we are getting close. Yeah, it's gonna be fallout post city here real soon.

Which one of you guys are the next?

Hi. You're procrastinating, right? I'm Negan, and I do not appreciate you procrastinating this RP. Also when I sent my messages to spam your RP to stop you procrastinating, you procrastinated more. Not cool! Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that pl*ps is but I think you’re going to be up to speed shortly.

You are so going to regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes you are.

You see RPers whatever you do, no matter what, you don’t mess with the new world order and the new world order is this. Even if you’re stupid, which you very well may be, you can understand it. You ready? Here it goes, pay attention.

Post in the RP or I will kill you. Today was career day. I invested a lot so you could know who I am and what I can do. You work for me now. You have an RP, you post, That’s your job. Now I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow but swallow it you most certainly will.

You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe. I get it. But, the word is out, you are not safe. Not even close. In fact you are pegged more pegged if you don’t do what I want and what I want is for you to post. And if that is too hard you can get help, pass it on or just write a little and it will even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now, the more you fight back, the harder it will be. So if I knocks on your door, you let me in, I own that door. You try to stop me and I will knock it down. You understand? What? No answer? You don’t really think that you are going to get through this without being punished.

I don’t want to kill you people, I want to make that clear from the get go. I want you to post for the RP. You can’t do that if you’re dead, now can you. But you procrastinated for days, a whole damn lot of them, more than I am comfortable with and for that you're gonna pay.

So now, I am going to beat the holy hell out of one of you. This is my barbed wire baseball bat. Her name is Lucille, and she is awesome. All this, all this is just so I can pick out which one of you gets the honour.

Someone leave the RP? Don't any of you do that again. I will shut that pl*ps down, no exceptions. First ones free. It’s an emotional moment, I get it.

Sucks don’t it. The moment you realise you don’t know pl*ps

I have got to pick somebody.

I simply cannot decide. I got an idea. Eeny, meeny, miny, mo, catch a tiger by his toe, if he hollers, let him go, my mother told me to pick the very best one, and you are it.

Anybody moves, anybody says anything cut Merle's other hand off and feed it to his brother and then we’ll start. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry, hell you are all going to be doing that.

*kills one of you in POV so you don't know who it is*

7. Simus

Daryl I really hope you're producing something from somewhere because if you're not I don't at all find it funny. I've been slow to post. I get that. This RP has had long dry spells and that's on me. I get that too. But you guys have hardly made an effort to keep me engaged when I have to put this down for awhile. I've done more than anyone to try to keep this and all of my other RP's going but I can't do that when people disappear for no reason. I can't keep an RP going when no one communicates with me. I always try to communicate with you guys when I have to go away thanks to life and I'm never completely out of touch, which is more than I can say for the rest of you. So stop acting like I just drop projects like this at the drop of a hat. It posses me off and it just isn't true.

8. CapObvious

There really isn't any need for us to get aggressive with each other. Everyone just relax.

9. CapObvious

Then again more then likely that is a quote from the Walking Dead, and Daryl just reconfigured it to fit this situation. I can never tell. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who doesn't watch that show, or game of thrones. Lol

10. Simus

I don't watch either lol. I'm not that big on tv series anyway. Other than older stuff that I. An watch at my convenience. I.e Star Trek Next Gen and DS9. I.e the only two good Trek series.

And aren't you guys in World of Darkness? The one RP or even thread I've seen Anna in? I was amazed when I saw her not only posting in it but also its creator. I could have sworn she only lives in the shoutbox.

11. CapObvious

I just sort of fell out of watching tv at all. Youtube is all I watch now. Occasionally I'll use netflix now and again, but not much.

Daryl might be there but I'm not. I'm in Corrupted Guardian, the one run by Gidian.

12. Daryl Dixon

It was definitely a reconfigured TWD monologue :p

13. Daryl Dixon

Also, I'm never completely out of touch without an extensive warning first. Hell, I give warnings when there's a 1% chance I'll be out of touch.

14. Simus

I understand now. My apologies Daryl.

If completed
    print "rant end."

15. Daryl Dixon

I thought it was obvious I was repurposing something else when there was a death threat in there haha

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 16 Points May 28, 2016
  16. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Why change the past when you can own this day?

I've been battling with a really bad episode of depression so I'm handing that, that goes for all my roleplays. It's dampening my work, my personal life and my passions. I have fl*ffed up teeth and terrible ulcer pains. I always wake up in the mornings with pain and it lasts for a while. I've reached a very unhappy low. Nothing makes me happy as of late so I lay in bed listening to 80's new wave or mellow electronic music and think about all the fl*ff ups I've done and it seems like something above hates me. Let's not forget I found a girl that was awesome and we really liked each other but she was a recovering addict and we stopped talking and it really makes me sad. That's just icing on the cake. That's my reason for not posting.

Life gets in the way and tears at you from the inside out.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Daryl Dixon

If you ever need to talk, I'm here. I know that probably means nothing to you though, it never meant anything to me. Offers legitimate though, not out of politeness. I hope you get through this, it sounds like absolute pl*ps. If there's anything I could do inside our outside the forums, please ask.

18. CapObvious

Hey Simus. Could you possibly give a rundown of the complex they're in? I'm trying to work this post out but I'm having a little trouble understanding what this place is.

19. Simus

A walled concrete fort, all new construction, with a big steel gate that slides into the walls to open. We're in an underground prison complex consisting of concrete hallways and doors leading to soundproof rooms. There's a much larger and dirtier prison facility in the shape of stacked square levels that form a sort of big underground courtyard.

20. CapObvious

Excellent, thank you. Glad I asked, as I had Mord go get some fresh air, but I see that won't be an option here. Lol.