• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mr noname

have you ever followed a road around skyrim only to be told "you cant go that way" because you would be crossing the border between skyrim and another province like cyrodil or morrowind? well heres a glitch i know so you can travel across all of tamriel!

first of all get yourself a platter or wooden plate. ( i assume you all know the glitch to use these items to pass through walls if not go to the end of this post under a line of ______________________________)

then, go to a main city (not one like dawnstar, winterhold or falkreth as they are not in city walls) perhpes one near the province you wish to visit then find a flat wall you can do the glitch.

after the glitch you should fall under the city (note: these places are very glitchy) lokk for a pass out of the city walls and there you are still in the city location but outside the city itself. you will notice every thing out there is very plain and low resolution, because your not supossed to be here.

you can now enter your map( do not fast travel )and mark the border you wish to cross, when you get to the border it will not stop you letting you enter the other province. the other provinces are texturized, to an extent, but you will also not be walking on the ground but instead you will be swimming below it.

i myself have traveled to high rock trying to reach daggerfell but gave up after 3 hours (all of which was texturised) and a friendof mine, to cyrodil which he claims has a texturized white gold tower and by swimming below it for ages apparently oblivion!( not to say i belive him )his explination for this is that skyrim is just the previous game oblivion just moved north from were the origanal game took place, re textured and given new game controls and animations and basicly the rest of all the differences between the two.

for the poeple who dont know the platter glitch this is how:

get a platter

find a flat wall

drop platter and drag it over and onto the the wall

run not sprint at it

you should move through the wall if not try again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts