Toughest Fight (That you survived)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Snowman

Adulin, I was idiot and left most of my stuff at my house, cause i thought I would lost it.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
During the Silenced Tongues quest in Voluunrun, you fight Tongue Chief Knevel who hits like a mo*uckin truck with his 2 1handers and an array of Unrelenting Force shouts. Took me 5 tries at lvl22 as a Redguard 1hand/Resto Crusader. Couldnt outheal his damage output without popping expensive scrolls/potions.

This guy gave me fits. After I took him out I made a slow Bruce Lee kill face.

Mr.Meowington

Being the Khajiit that I am the toughest fight I had was trying to haggle with a Nord merchant in Windhelm.. Their not very welcoming towards my kind up there... Oh and the fact It was a stolen item I was trying to sell...

Norminator

This is going to sound strange, but it was the blackblood marauder captain. Hargar or something :confused:
That guy was a monster when I ran into him.
The ones that consistently give me the most trouble are storm mages. Their lightning is insane.

Brother Pootis

Llama, my friend managed to waste Hamelyn and then got killed by Skeever. To this day, every time his Lv. 60 character, resplendent in ebony mail and with fiery daedric maces, encounters a Skeever, we mock him ceaselessly for it.

As for me, I had the misfortune of stumbling across the wonderful little crypt of Valthume on the course of my adventures as a lv. 5 character. It turns out that
a) Sven is NOT capable of holding his own against a Draugr Deathlord alone.
b) Horns do not signify a swank helmet and equality to a restless Draugr. They signify pain in large quantities.
c) Ebony war axes hurt.
d) If you run away three times and exhaust your whole stock of potions fighting this guy, then for god's sake leave and do not unseal Hevnoraak.

I did heed D, and returned as a lv. 30 to take my first dragon priest mask; on the other hand, I no longer needed nay new weapons, for my lv.5's ebony war axe solved all problems fortuitously.

skyy

My lvl 3 character going to become a mage, and seeing my first giant.
took me so much fluffing time, but after infinite mana glitch, and getting the giant behind a rock, I killed him.
Got the video of it too if I can figure out how to transfer it.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
level 15 adept, met my first group of Thalmors with a Nord captive. Didn't like the situation, didn't like the Thalmors or their tone. Set the Nord free, and then fought for 20min. before they killed me.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
The crazy guy who tries to raise a skeever army underneath the meadery.

Yeah he was a bitch! It's his self heal that pissed me off. I just have got him to critical health 4 or 5 times in the same fight. Bastard kept healing himself. He does do pretty reasonable damage to you as well. This was against my rogue character but, let's see how he olds up to my dual wielding Orc next time around.

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
The hardest fight I had was back at level 30, that's like 3 days ago now.
I was walkin' around near Riften, and passed by some travelers, they were 3 Orks, all in complete iron armor, armed with bow and warhammer, all of a sudden they attacked me, trying to get me down, then I noticed they were hired to kill me, don't know by who they got hired, but I was able to kill them within 20 minutes and some potions. Just as I finished the last of them, a older Dragon landed near me, crawling towards me, took me freakin' 40 minutes to kill him, because I just ran around in my thievesguild armor and had some daggers, and an ebonymace with me...Ashamed I lowerd the fight level from master to adept. :oops:

Carcino

Vampire Slayer Extraordinaire Legend
I was level 17 .. I was near the port to sovenguard ... I was heading up to it and I noticed a dragon on a tower I shot it with thunder and it was a elder dragon..Little did I know a D. Priest was behind me AND! A blood dragon and a Frost dragon joined in as soon as I attacked the D. Priest. And I luckily did not need to load ..It took 30 min because I was on master and well.. I was mage. But I won and that is about it.

Arthur Dragon Born

Breton Mage
The time I was fighting Morokei. I forgot my level but I remembered myself being low-leveled at that time. :p

anoligarh

After reading a bit of what you wrote guys, i feel so noobish. Yesterday with my lvl 12 thief on adept i got continously killed by a polar bear...

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Umm, let's see. It was probably in Wolfskull Cave when I was at the top of that tower and all those necromancers were surrounding me.

Crazyfish128

My hardest (and by far scariest) fight was when Lydia and i were venturing to the College of Winterhold to learn the ways of the mage. We came across two mammoths accompanied by what i thought were two trolls. I was new to the game so i didn't know that only Giants walked with Mammoths. So being the not so smart mage that i was, i ran forward and attacked. Then i realized my mistake when both Giants came charging at me. Then i thought "Lydia should be able to handle this" but i was terribly wrong. One Giant took one swing at her and she was smeared into the ground. Then, with both Giants attentions turned back to me, I swiftly ran and got knocked off the mountain by them.

I know i didn't survive but i just had to tell that little run in i had...

at level 17 trying to get my one handed skill up fighting wolves around whiterun. i ran into a lone kajit named somethin or other. dude aint wearing any armor and raises his dukes like he wants to brawl. i said bring it pulled out my exquisite steel warhammer and before i can pound his face in the dirt he freaking did a sweet ass screen shot of him punching me in the face and i died in the first two punches freaking bullsh@t
khajiit claws do a base damage of 15 wich is like 3 times any other races empty handed damage

Opium_Bunny

I have trouble killing basic wildlife...but that is what is fun about it for me haha! I got killed by a deer once...pushed me over the cliff, lmao.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
The Master Wizard in a fort north of the Ritual Stone.
By the time I wandered into the room, my battlemage was skilled in destruction, restoration, and one-handed.
Well, I walk into a flurry of fire mages, ice mages, and the Master Wizard, who just so happens to be a Frost mage equipped with a Staff of Chain Lightening.
I actually retreated to the room prior to this one and stood in the doorway. The mages had to come around a corner to get at me, so I killed them off one by one until the Master was left. And he did not come near the stairway at all. In fact, I could hear him taunting me in the next room.
As soon as he sees me, that staff comes out along with ... Frost storm I believe it's called.
I slowed time, and sprinted up to him and introduced my Dawnbreaker to his face. Once time came back to speed, that damned Chain lightening popped back up. It was a close call, but with my adept level healing and my potions, I was able to stagger him enough times until he died.

Gearbox_007

I had finally decided to do the quest to become the thane of solitude (or the one right before it). I went into the cave and i was killing everything in 1 or 2 hits (i have a Daedric longsword(legend) with 216 attack. then i ran into a bunch of necromancers, 7 or 8 i think, i was tanking the damage pretty well when all of a sudden these 3 dragor death lords all shouted me off of the edge of the cliff, i survived thanks to the heavy armor perk, but i had a sliver of health left...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts