Toughest Fight (That you survived)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
*SPOILER*

Potema's dungeon in Solitude was the hardest one I've done so far. The boss battle was so difficult. You start out fighting 2 Draugrs then everytime you win a fight, Potema ressurects the original two then adds a tougher Draugr. This goes on until you have to fight 5 Draugrs and a Draugr Deathlord. His unblocked attacks against my heavy armor were doing 120 to 150 damage. It really tests your durability.

Jeff Travers

This was a tough fight, but yet so easy once I figured something out. And kudos to the combat system for this.

I'm fighting a Silver Hand boss. It's just me and I'm level 9. I haven't died yet so I'm really peeoood when this guy takes me down. I'm using a mace and shield, he is using a two-handed sword. So I try again, takes me down. So I decide to try beast form, since I'm a Companion. I was really expecting more as my Werewolf form is a squish. I'm hoping this gets better man or I want a cure.

Now I've died four times. Ok, I'm gonna try one more melee with the guy. But this time, I back him against a set of shelves and move in very close. I just bashed him over the head until he looked like a rotten tomato, cause he couldn't swing the sword because the shelves were right on his back.

Piece of cake.

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
i had a really tough battle in a dungeon when i ran into about 5 strong mages. i was trapped at the top of some stairs where i was out of sight. using my bow i managed to slowly take one or two of them. while taking damage from the many spells coming my way. i finally was left with just the boss. after a very long fight i remained victorious.

Auxilium

In my opinion..
This was a tough fight, but yet so easy once I figured something out. And kudos to the combat system for this.

I'm fighting a Silver Hand boss. It's just me and I'm level 9. I haven't died yet so I'm really peeoood when this guy takes me down. I'm using a mace and shield, he is using a two-handed sword. So I try again, takes me down. So I decide to try beast form, since I'm a Companion. I was really expecting more as my Werewolf form is a squish. I'm hoping this gets better man or I want a cure.

Now I've died four times. Ok, I'm gonna try one more melee with the guy. But this time, I back him against a set of shelves and move in very close. I just bashed him over the head until he looked like a rotten tomato, cause he couldn't swing the sword because the shelves were right on his back.

Piece of cake.

Well the Silver Hand boss is using a Silver Weapon which your very weak too in beast form =P

Russ Drygalski

Um definitely the ancient dragon(actually made the dragon priests look like cake). You must be at or above level 30 for it to show up, have a bunch of resist fire/frost enchantments and or 500 or more health to literally stand a chance. It has alot of health and its fire ice breathing is nuts powerful. Before i had maxed out enchanted legendary daedric armor even at level 50 the thing still could kill me with one hit. So far these dragons have been pestering me every other time i travel to the winterhold college. i then have to hide behind the columns to evade and sneak up on it to kill.

skindog

The large group of falmer in liar's retreat were a pain in the butt. Individually they're easy as, but when it's a group of around 8 of the, and the only weapon you have is a warhammer, it gets a little tricky because you just get mobbed.

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
I would say Krosis but I have yet to beat him *shakes fist* One of these days.

So far I'd have to say that the 3 hired thugs sent after killing Anise on Master. They keep popping up and I'm only level 8 as an Argonian Assassin and I'm not prepared to fight them yet. I keep running away and biding my time but my Dual Wielding Orc barely held them off on Adept but it was a satisfying fight.

dellfenian

Dovahkiin
I would say Krosis but I have yet to beat him *shakes fist* One of these days.

So far I'd have to say that the 3 hired thugs sent after killing Anise on Master. They keep popping up and I'm only level 8 as an Argonian Assassin and I'm not prepared to fight them yet. I keep running away and biding my time but my Dual Wielding Orc barely held them off on Adept but it was a satisfying fight.

funny story about him, i was walking to windhelm from whiterun and found the place where he is located. i had just started my toon lvl 4 i believe i was. and he starts whooping my ass all over the place too. so i had no other choice but to begin jumping down the mountain (or hill which ever it was)
least to say idk if i will even be returning for the glory of killing him, or at least not for some time

Zedsded

as others have said here, the illamtas deep ice spike necros were tricky, even with 100% frost resist as found from the gear in a chest. many reloads both there and in the star. otherwise, yes, morokai. he's a real hardass. i'm playing a sneak archer starting attack and then wade in with duel lightnings and so on. He's exceptionally resistant to magic of all kinds, and shouts too. So rather than my standard combo, i just played archery and a lot of kiting.

Umbranar

(minor spoiler about a dragon priest`s location)

Mine was a battle against a blooddragon at level 15 on top of a mountain. I wanted to get to the word wall and all the sudden a dragon priest pops out of his coffin shooting 40 dmg fireballs at me from a staff. I died there, second attempt i killed the dragon first, used some fire resistance potions and equiped ward in offhand and lightning bolt in the other. Took over 20 healing potions, 2 staffs of sparks, 25+ magicka potions and alot hide and healing until i took him down.

Nameless1

Possible Spoiler:
I think his name is Mankoran? Well I was a stage 4 Vampire and he had a staff of fireballs and a staff of Ice shards or w/e. kept two hitting me pissin me off

Vrael42

Some vampire master I remember north of falkreach in that dungeon there. he slowed me down w his ice spikes and had a life absorbing weapon. I had to paralyze him to have a chance, tough fight :sadface:

brandon

my latest hard fight i had was this weekend. i had just gotten the nightingale armor which is way way below my dragonscale armor by the way. i had gotten soft with my dragonscale wasnt taking any dam really from anybody. so i was going through markath and found myself in an area full of forsworn and used the aura whisper shout to see who was near me i saw about 10 that was close enough to react if i attacked. so i pull out my bow and switched to throw voice since i was hiding in the rocks above them. used the shout to draw the furthest one away from anybody even further away. drop him. hen used my shout on the two that were running there to get them to stop dropped the first. then everything around me started exploding in fire. took half my health with near misses i started doing the oh plops dance. till i figured out there were two hagravens above me. i switched to my melee and jump off the rocks to face 5 forsworn just to get away from the hagravens. finally finish them off turn my attention to the hagravens and they had disappeard. i start searching for the hagraven and find a dead witch laying on the ground. below were i jumped down the bitch conjured up a damn hagraven above me and fell to her death chasing me. grr stupid witches.

BlackRat

I dont even remember where it was, somewhere in the West. I was snaking my way through a forsworn camp, slashing throats and one-shotting everybody. I climbed to the top of the compound, and there were three forsworn in a temple of sorts. Only one way in, no way to sneak behind them.

"Hah" says I, as I removed a scroll of blizzard from my backpack. The plan was to use it, duck behind cover, restealth and then backstab them all. I barely got the scroll read before i was hamburger. I saw a lot of flame, and heard some yelling. and that was it. Didn't even have time to open my pack and drink a potion.

That was about 20 levels ago... and I still havent revisited the place.
I think their time is due, though. Tonight, I'm out for revenge.

Oh... and Dragon Priests put up a hell of a fight too. Though Shadowcloak of Nocturnal makes short work of 'em.

As a mage with only 100 mealth, i was fighting hamelyn AND i had the apprentice stone active. Literally i dies 15 times before i conjured a flame atronach and let that kill him

I was way under-leveled the first playthrough I found Haemer's Shame and had no idea what it was all about having not met the dog yet. I ventured in alone and ran into the Master Vamp. He yelled "you can't beat me" and he was right. I managed to escape.

Well ive encountered alot of har fight i will say that the one that nailed me was the Snaguine Rose qeust at the end with the 3 Mages that was insane i ran trough the portal with basically no health

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Hamelyn at like level 6. Underneath the Honningbrew Meadery. Pissed me off for a couple minutes, quit that job and became a Dark Brotherhood murderer. After that, sneak made every kill smooth.

King-Pin13

i had a bounty of 6500 in whiterun and everyone was attacking me when i was about to climb on a stolen horse and leave with my small remaining life then out of the sky flew a massive dragon burnt me and the horse and almost killed us both luckily i ran away just in time

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts