Toughest Fight (That you survived)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
SPOILER!!!

Definitely Alduin. I fought him on Master difficulty, level 51, and he was tough as heck! Had to drink health potion after health potion to survive, good thing I hoard healing potions like it's nobody's business. :D

Ivory

Let's Player
Fast traveled to Falkreath. Walked out to find a frost dragon and ancient dragon spawn. Literally flying with me in between. I'm very lucky both had Frost breath. Even then I downed 10 potions from their attacks all the way back. Being a Nord helped, was on Expert, lvl 30. I ran like hell back to Falkreath and managed to lure the frost dragon to town. Slaughtered it thanks to townsfolk. Ancient dragon was smart, stayed out of town. Couldn't leave so I decided to fight and hope for the best. Trees are my new best friend.

Spryte

Spoilers, maybe? I don't actually know if this counts as a spoiler.

Accidentally mountain-hopped my way right up to a word wall, and my first thought was "oh hey, awesome!". I'd inadvertently skipped the entire dungeon one was meant to pass through to reach it.

...Then it turned out to be Volsung's word wall. I'd run into exactly one dragon priest before (and got slaughtered before I even really knew what was happening), and I'd heard stories of them, but that was it. I was about level 20 for this one and so I ran up and took a few swings. The lack of damage I dealt told me pretty much right away that I wasn't winning this fight, and I'd probably have to backtrack to my last save and take the long way around the mountain.

But I decided to take a shot at it and pulled out my Wabbajack. Volsung blasted my health to nearly nothing in the short time it took to draw it and charge it up, but the first shot turned him to ashes!

So here I am with a new word and a shiny mask all to myself.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Spoilers, maybe? I don't actually know if this counts as a spoiler.

Accidentally mountain-hopped my way right up to a word wall, and my first thought was "oh hey, awesome!". I'd inadvertently skipped the entire dungeon one was meant to pass through to reach it.

...Then it turned out to be Volsung's word wall. I'd run into exactly one dragon priest before (and got slaughtered before I even really knew what was happening), and I'd heard stories of them, but that was it. I was about level 20 for this one and so I ran up and took a few swings. The lack of damage I dealt told me pretty much right away that I wasn't winning this fight, and I'd probably have to backtrack to my last save and take the long way around the mountain.

But I decided to take a shot at it and pulled out my Wabbajack. Volsung blasted my health to nearly nothing in the short time it took to draw it and charge it up, but the first shot turned him to ashes!

So here I am with a new word and a shiny mask all to myself.
Thats why we love the Wabbajack. ALL PRAISE SHEOGORATH!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts