Toughest Fight (That you survived)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So I was wondering what your guys toughest fights have been?

Please include a spolier alert if you think it requires one.

My hardest so far was a dual dagger wielding Thalmor guard in a small supply room.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
It was some stupid necromage in a random fort I found. Her icicle throws hurt a lot and she kept resurrecting her dead apprentices near by even after I kill them. With her magic shield, it's hard to do any significant damage to her. Worst of all, she heal herself when her health got too low. Frustrating battle of many quick-loads. And I think that was on Adept difficulty

Timett

o_O
Similar to hexperiment, I was beat up by a particularly nasty Necro in Ilinalta's Deep. Icy Spears getting thrown around like nobody's business...

I had to turn the difficulty down from Master to Adept for this fight. Shames me to admit ...

There are no tough fights for my great mage like powers!!
Naw I am kidding, when I was level 12 and somewhere just outside of Winterhold I was on my way through a mountain pass when I saw two wolves atacking a mammoth. That was my first time seeing the Mammoth so I thought it was a gentle weak creature. I rushed over to the wolves and used my flame spell to kill them. The mammoth didn't like that so it took a swing at me. I was like, "HAHA! You fool I am level 12! I will show you!" He swung at me and this time hit me and I was like, "OMG!! I am almost dead!!" so I start running and healing and he is fast on my tail. After throwing firebolts and fire at him and him nearly killing me hundreds of time and running somemore. I finially took him down and I was like... holy crap... That was insane...I shall never underestimate a mammoth again... ever...

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Similar to hexperiment, I was beat up by a particularly nasty Necro in Ilinalta's Deep. Icy Spears getting thrown around like nobody's business...

I had to turn the difficulty down from Master to Adept for this fight. Shames me to admit ...
I played on Master but then I gave up on it since I kept getting killed in 3 shots or less. I still die in one shot to some enemies on Adept difficulty... They really toned down level scaling a lot.

Drem

blood dragon last night at lvl 19 on master. plops took me 2 hours. had to resort to hiding under some geometry and letting him go after my follower while i put 70+ arrows into it. scary plops

Titanburner

Premium Member
Northeast of Falkreath I ran into a fort controlled by Orc Bandits. The boss holding the key to their treasure room hit like a freaking dump truck with his 2 hander, I felt like my shield was a tupperware lid... it was just sad :sadface:

Lycan

Forest Crawler
On my midnight attempt to reach Sky haven temple at level 20 I was confronted by A large group of Forsworn, normally this would be an easy fight aside from the few stronger spellcasters among them. However as I began to hack away at some Forsworn I heard roaring overhead and before I knew it was being circled by both a frost dragon and a blood dragon turning my fight from a glorious bloodbath into a duck and dodge. Luckily I was able to dispatch the remaining forsworn as their attention was diverted and deal with the dragons one at a time. It was a battle any nord would be proud of.

The frost dragon had taken enough damage to render it's wings near useless and although under the constant barrage of attacks from the blood dragon I thought I had it all under control. The frost dragon put up a good fight on the ground but it wasn't long before I was driving my hammer through its skull. I looked up to see the Blood dragon still circling above now furious I had beaten down its partner.

Having spent all my arrows into the hide of the frost dragon earlier and a minimal knowledge of the arcane arts I was at the Blood dragons mercy. Beaten and bruised I was nearing my last ounce of strength but luck was on my side that night as my companions appeared to aid me. Sending arrows and icicle spears into the dragons frame they brought the dragon to the ground allowing me enough time to heal myself.

Arising with my newfound strength I faced the Dragon in a final confrontation. Blood sprayed from the serpents broken jawline as it struggled to defend itself, no longer able to bite or breath flames.
Seizing the opportunity I climbed onto its head and forced my hammer downwards. So ended the struggle.

Lilfish43

Saw a blood dragon ran from it sat under a rock as it was trying to burn me out, then a nother dragon came (Frost) and killed the blood dragon. So i just came out from hiding like a little girl and took care of the Frost Dragon.

Drem

just found a forsworn leader dude and some ghost named volsung that could both one shot me with ice crystals to the face @ lvl 20. and a draugr deathlord that also one shots me. lot of one shotting going on over on the west side of the world so far

Lycan

Forest Crawler
just found a forsworn leader dude and some ghost named volsung that could both one shot me with ice crystals to the face @ lvl 20. and a draugr deathlord that also one shots me. lot of one shotting going on over on the west side of the world so far
Volsung is a dragon priest, very hard.

T1H8C7

im not sure it was the toughest but when i was at the place to forge my amulet and you have too fight the three different spirits or whatever the hell they are and that god awful shout that strips you of your equipped weapon, i lost a bad ass enchanted axe.

Mindfux

for me, it was that undead wizard that drops Krosis...i had to fight the dragon and the wizard at the same time...the dragon took about 5 minutes to kill...the guy that drops Krosis took me like 30 minutes to kill lol (playing on Master)

i started fighting the dragon, and noticed there was a shout on the stone it was sitting on, and was like 'oh cool, i'll go learn that mid fight since i have a dragon soul to spend', and the freakin thing pops up out of it's tomb like the crypt keeper and started walloping Lydia ..i was like level 7 at the time, so it took forever to kill

Flamingtaco

I just finished up the dwarven ruins and fought a dwarven centurion guardian. It took 20 minutes of hiding in a pool of water to regenerate health and magic and then popping back out to attack with lightning

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts