Totems of Hircine Aela bug?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

yousuck

Hey, I was up to the last totem in bloodlet throne and I picked it up and Aela spoke to me, but it was just her normal dialogue about archery training and asking if there was any work available. I went outside, to Falkreath and waited for a few days and she appeared and immediately began speaking to me, but once again instead of asking me if I had the totem she just had her normal dialogue. I've been to the underforge and I can't place it because I can't speak to her, I can't even put it back in the chest because it's a quest item. I've tried going to a previous save and still the same outcome. Any help please? Any replies would be much appreciated.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Hey, I was up to the last totem in bloodlet throne and I picked it up and Aela spoke to me, but it was just her normal dialogue about archery training and asking if there was any work available. I went outside, to Falkreath and waited for a few days and she appeared and immediately began speaking to me, but once again instead of asking me if I had the totem she just had her normal dialogue. I've been to the underforge and I can't place it because I can't speak to her, I can't even put it back in the chest because it's a quest item. I've tried going to a previous save and still the same outcome. Any help please? Any replies would be much appreciated.
what do you play on?

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Sorry I forgot to say, Xbox 360
I see you are new here so I will not judge you for that mistake, however if you ask any questions in the future do tell what platform you play on because all 3 systems have different bugs and ways of solving them now for your problem have you tried waiting for a time or have you thought about going to the underforge to see if you can place the totem?

JClarke1953

Have you downloaded any of the DLC's? If so, and you haven't downloaded any of them a specific way. That might be the problem.

If you have, delete them from Skyrim, then move your current game progression to an external device. Download the DLC's, then insert your game progression back into the XBox.

yousuck

Still the same when i fight her until she crouches and gets up. I'll probably muck that up JClarke1953, I'm not so good with technology and I don't feel like loosing half of my saved files aha, thank you anyways

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts