Too Many Expensive Items and Gold to Loot

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

WillnRoll

Hello Guys,

Hope you're doing well.

I started Dragonborn DLC a couple of days a go, I traveled to Solsthiem and already beaten a couple of side quests along with two main quests, it's really a good dlc and I am very enjoying every aspect of it from the new soundtracks to the location to the new enemies......etc, however the amount of items and gold I possessed in these couple of quests I did are absolutely astonishing, too many ebony items, enchanted items and expensive rewards.

After that I suddenly felt homesick and decided to go back to Skyrim for sometime, I started clearing ruins and dungeons again, only one problem, I lost the hype that I used to get every time I entered a location, you know that feeling, when you sense that there is a big reward and gold to be made every time you enter a new location, because all the loot and the rewards felt cheap and unnecessary all of a sudden, no more you can get a 400 lbs loot that is worth more 10,000 gold, all the enemies carried cheap weapons and armors compared to solsthiem's enemies, now I really regret going there before completing everything in Skyrim first.

My questions are:

1- Did any of you felt this way before, and is there any solution?
2- How come everybody in Solsthiem says how poor they are, and how bad the economy is while all of the merchants have a lot of money compared to Skyrim, and all the enemies carried all these expensive item?.

Sorry to write so much, your feed back is highly appreciated :).

Cheers,

Will

No spoilers, but the island is full of loot :)

I just finished the 1st 2 main Quest steps and also found so much loot ( Ebony Battle axe's ) falling off these dauger's at every turn , I can't even begin to carry all this stuff . I racked up 10,000 gold in bout 1 hr. I might get me an in game follower to pack for me . You were right Will makes S.R look like five and dime store .

WillnRoll

No spoilers, but the island is full of loot :)
I just finished the 1st 2 main Quest steps and also found so much loot ( Ebony Battle axe's ) falling off these dauger's at every turn , I can't even begin to carry all this stuff . I racked up 10,000 gold in bout 1 hr. I might get me an in game follower to pack for me . You were right Will makes S.R look like five and dime store .
Exactly bro, but I like this DLC you know, I finished everything in the island yesterday, I calculated how many hours I spent in Solstheim and it's 60 hours of game play, I know that's too much, but I really really took my time on this one :)

WillnRoll

What I suggest is try to do the side quests that leads you to own a house in Raven Rock first, it makes it easier for you to store your items.

Yea I need that house , like right now . I best be jumpin on the Mine Quest with the pick Axe. This Is so much better content then the Dawnguard , im really gonna take my time also with this story line. Cheers Will , be takin to ya :)

WillnRoll

Yea I need that house , like right now . I best be jumpin on the Mine Quest with the pick Axe. This Is so much better content then the Dawnguard , im really gonna take my time also with this story line. Cheers Will , be takin to ya :)

Keep me updated regarding your adventure bro.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts