• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Space Hamster

Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.
Also, the Royal armor is actually in a shelf to the right of the secret door where you have to turn a candle stick to open it (This is all in that mission that leads up to you going into the soul portal). You will know what I mean once your playing the vampire quest line.

Space Hamster

Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.
To those that have Dawnguard... I want to see pictures of the Dragon weapons! I tried Googling that, but they only have one picture of a Dragon sword. I know it's because you are all on console instead of PC, but still, take pics with your actual camera and upload it! (please)

Attachments

• x6gssazdxce.jpeg
    x6gssazdxce.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 16

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
Well I know the base of this light armor is somewhere around dragonscale (Mine has improved to a rating 200) and the enchantment is magika regenerates 125% faster. The name of the armor is "Vampire Royal Armor"
Thanks dude. :D

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
Did the whole "how many arrows can a flying hawk be impaled with without dying" thing get taken care of? Cause those hawks over Solitude harbor? They're...Mighty

Actually, my mistake, you don't need Hawk feathers to create Dragonbone Arrows. It says in the image

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Im already a werewolf but i see a change in that in the future, i havent been a vampire since oblivion!! So im excited. I cant wait to see the new spells and the new armor, the dragon bone weapons look sooooo goooood!!!! i cant wait for them!!!

I really want to be a vampire lord....so bad its one of the things on my bucket list...

On another note when can we expect a increase of levels anytime soon?

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Can you re-turn into a werewold if you cleansed yourself?

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
i know the blood stays in the pan in the underforge so maybe you can do another blood ritual?

Why does that chick have to charge 1000 gold for a haircut?? I'm sorry you had to look at my ugly hair, but that's the whole reason any of us go there!!:mad:

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Well i finished the Vampire main questline and for me at least it exceed what i expected (No spoilers ;)) but the addition of new weapons, spells, shouts, armor, and hair is just icing on the cake
new hair on what race

psycotix

i wonder if you can help me,ive just come out of the soul cairn after getting the blood elderscroll from serana's mum,and now im stuck.ive tried talking to the moth priest and lord harkon but nothing.ive also tried doing loads of the side quests and many of them have been buggie like sending me to turn some one vampire when i already have so ive had to reload.pls tell me im doing something wrong and that it isnt a bug.i cant lose 100+hours of play

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Why does that chick have to charge 1000 gold for a haircut?? I'm sorry you had to look at my ugly hair, but that's the whole reason any of us go there!!:mad:

dont act like you cant just go spelunking for a couple of minutes and earn it back!

dont act like you cant just go spelunking for a couple of minutes and earn it back!
I play a hardcore char though, so 1000 is a bit too much to give up. I have to set aside money for ingame days to make sure I have enough money to eat and sleep. It sometimes feels like playing the Sims, but with a larger, more ever-present threat of death.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts