• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
Running the Dawnguard quests, Loving Dawnguards Fortress, and the crossbows are awesome. Good against dragons ;)

Brofski

How do the perks work?

I just have to play as a vampire and it will unlock points for perks?

I can only use it on eitherarlf or vampire skill trees right?

Angel Medina

Skaterator
Running the Dawnguard quests, Loving Dawnguards Fortress, and the crossbows are awesome. Good against dragons ;)

crossbows are stronger than dragonbone bows (spoiler)....just craft your crossbow to legendary...add a few enchantments and you will be dominating with it :cool:

Angel Medina

Skaterator
How do the perks work?

I just have to play as a vampire and it will unlock points for perks?

I can only use it on eitherarlf or vampire skill trees right?

you need to transform into the vampire lord...and blood drain any1 u see lol..that will earn you perks....u can only unlock the perks in vampire lord form/werewolf form

they just wanted to make sure their fans didnt get disappointed and all lol....with xbox players being the beta testers...i bet Bethesda would add something else...(update the dlc) idk
How is the transformation of the Vampire Lord in women? Women turning into vampires men must be weird.

Angel Medina

Skaterator
How is the transformation of the Vampire Lord in women? Women turning into vampires men must be weird.

the transformation is the same but the appearance is alittle different...if u seen how the vampire lord looks (man) den it would be obvious on how a woman vampire lord would look

the transformation is the same but the appearance is alittle different...if u seen how the vampire lord looks (man) den it would be obvious on how a woman vampire lord would look
So it is proven that the female vampires have their own design?

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I'm an Xbox user and green with envy. I can't purchase any MS Points in this country!

Angel Medina

Skaterator
So it is proven that the female vampires have their own design?

yes unless u want to try it yourself and see how the appearance looks....im pretty sure if bethesda updates the dlc...they would change more for the women

Space Hamster

Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.
MINOR SPOILERS ON NEW FEATURES BUT NO STORYLINE SPOILERS.
The dragon bone weapons are sick and even if you choose the vampires side you can still get Dawnguard armor VERY early on. There is also royal vampire armor that has an awesome enchantment and an INSANE armor rating. One last thing, lets just say the Call Dragon shout now has some more....variety. ;)
Thanks guy.
alright i didnt really find any telekinesis spellbook anywhere until the dawnguard was release and explored their new caves....anyways...no you cant get Lord Harkon's robes...sorry for the misunderstanding....i did mean the vampire armour....when you Search his body, you would mostly find enchanted jewelry, vampire armour, and some other stuff that i cant recall
Yes you can get lord Harkons robes. I have them. There in the mom's laboratory. (Dawnguard players will know what I mean.)

Yes you can get lord Harkons robes. I have them. There in the mom's laboratory. (Dawnguard players will know what I mean.)
Please, you can tell me the propriert of the robe and its effects? so i can create a vampire to use it.

Dude. You didn't tell me what you meant in your last comment. :sadface:
Sorry, I meant that to me I live in Brazil, I believe it will be difficult to download the DLC. The Bethesda does not help much.

Space Hamster

Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.
Please, you can tell me the propriert of the robe and its effects? so i can create a vampire to use it.
Well I know the base of this light armor is somewhere around dragonscale (Mine has improved to a rating 200) and the enchantment is magika regenerates 125% faster. The name of the armor is "Vampire Royal Armor"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts