To Oblivion or not to Oblivion...?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Fallout New Vegas is the newest one. It's set in Nevada, western theme. Fallout 3 is set in Washington D.C.

They're post-apocalyptic games where the world is devastated by war and you're just trying to survive day to day against raiders, cannibals and the unfortunate mutated.

You'll recognize TES blood in the game's veins right away.

Depends, New Vegas has a little better animations and such because it's newer but it's a western/cowboy theme so I think that's why it didn't do as well, I'm not a big western fan. But you can't go wrong with Fallout 3.

Aniratak

Depends, New Vegas has a little better animations and such because it's newer but it's a western/cowboy theme so I think that's why it didn't do as well, I'm not a big western fan. But you can't go wrong with Fallout 3.

I'm looking at a gameplay video right now. Looks awesome! I think I'm going to buy it! So that means I bought two games today. One failed. THis one won't though. I think. But it's cheap so who cares=) Thanks for the tip!

No problem, you'll really enjoy it. You'll feel The Elder Scrolls engine coursing through it as you play. And you can always play New Vegas too if you end up liking it. I still play Fallout 3 every week.

Aniratak

Cool! Looking forward to playing it! I need something new.. So that when I return to Skyrim it will feel like a whole new game again=)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts