Spoiler To help Reiklins at Thirsk, or to help the Nords?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zane

Ok so I'm trying to decide on if I want to help and become king of the Reiklings, or help the nords take that area back. Did anyone help the nords?

I'm liking going to side with the Reiklings because the nords don't look at that spiffy or helpful, or unique to me lol. And come on, who can resist minions who are tiny xD like in Overlord

Enomer

`

Last edited:

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I was pretty disappointed after helping the Nords. I'd read the book on Thirk's history and saw a perfect opportunity for a really great ending for the quest, but it just never happened. The writers really dropped the ball on that. If I do the quest again I'd definitely side with the Rieklings.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I didn't even know you could side with the Reiklings :sadface: I sided with the goddamn Nords...

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Yeah I now wish I didn't side with the Nords, I thought something cool would happen with that quest.

T0MMY

Can you guys tell me the rewards for each?... also does this site delete your account if you don't get on for a while? because that happened to me

Chryss

Can someone tell me how to find this quest??

T0MMY

i also want to know if the riekling respawn if you side with the rieklings and one of them dies if they are following you

This is so annoying i realley like rieklings but i just thought it was a one of quest and the nords was a quest line so i helped them killed there leader because she betrayed there fliping god and then one of them gets angrey with me for telling the truth. I hope characters that are not dragonborn can go to the iland because if they are im sending my khajiit to help the reiklings and if you cant go there if your not dragonborn im makeing my high elf a dragonborn. and my character that helped the nords is going to try and kill them i realley hope there not invinsable because if theres one thing i hate is characters that have no more pourpose in the game and are still flaged essantial.:mad::sadface:

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
This is so annoying i realley like rieklings but i just thought it was a one of quest and the nords was a quest line so i helped them killed there leader because she betrayed there fliping god and then one of them gets angrey with me for telling the truth. I hope characters that are not dragonborn can go to the iland because if they are im sending my khajiit in there if not im makeing my high elf dragonborn either way im going to have on character whos chief of the rieklings and those nord better hope there invisble because my main character who is dragonborn as well as a whole lot of other things is going to kill them all if there not.:mad::sadface:
After you said you're sending your Khajiit I didn't understand a word.

After you said you're sending your Khajiit I didn't understand a word.
Sorry im tierd ill edit it im just haveing one of them days.

I kind of regret siding with the Nords. You get Reikling followers for helping the little guys. The Nords just ask you for favors and give you a few hundred gold for each. I think that's all I got for coughing up 10 pieces of Stahlrim and 15 Ebony Ingots >_> AND I let the "Unworthy" chick live. Meh.

I kind of regret siding with the Nords. You get Reikling followers for helping the little guys. The Nords just ask you for favors and give you a few hundred gold for each. I think that's all I got for coughing up 10 pieces of Stahlrim and 15 Ebony Ingots >_> AND I let the "Unworthy" chick live. Meh.
They dont iff you kill that woman so the idiots would prefer to be lied to i hate them so much.

Chryss

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
can't seem to find it. can someone be more specific?
There are a group of Nords at the bottom of the hill that Thirsk is on. They should approach you and ask for help.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I sided with the Reiklings without even knowing I could help the Nords. I talked to them but didn't care about their silly mission. Then when Reiklings approached me and were TALKING, I was like, "This is too good." :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts