Three Banners Too Many (ESO fan fic)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
(I failed with my first ESO fan fic thread in here but I'm going to try another since I have a better idea. Hope you enjoy.)

Introduction:

It has been four years since the Argonian Vestige, Seals-Your-Fate, has saved Nirn from the planemeld set in motion by the ruthless Daedric Prince himself, Molag Bal. However, the Three Banners War still rages on in Cyrodiil. The Empire has yet to denounce there worship of Daedra even after Molag Bal has been defeated. While the Empire is still broken, the three alliances, the Aldmeri Dominion, the Daggerfall Covenant, and the Ebonheart Pact still fight to claim power over the continent of Tamriel.

The story revolves around the right hand lieutenants of each alliance's Grand Warlords, who lead there soldiers proudly to preserve their beliefs in which they would give their lives for.

Lieutenant Virad Stanus: A somewhat elderly, quick witted and determined Dark Elf male warrior who doesn't joke around and disciplines his troops with the wrath of the gods themselves. He became Grand Warlord Zimmeron's right hand lieutenant by impressing him with his dedication to the Pact and his prowess in combat, having killed more Covenant and Dominion troops than most of the Pact's entire army and still living to tell the tale. You almost never see a smile on his face, and if you were to peek into his mind, all you would see are tactics on how to defeat the other two alliances.

Lieutenant Nularn J'arlos: An extremely tall and muscular Redguard barbarian. A brilliant assault tactician but not so much at defense. A humble snd bright man said to inspire Covenant soldiers just by his mere presence. Calm, cool and collected, bur has a burning hatred for Cyrodiil, since this was the place his father was murdered fighting alongside him in the war. Shows no mercy to Pact and Dominion soldiers, because he wants them to feel every ounce of pain his father felt. Became Grand Warlord Dotene's right hand by placing a siege weapon in a brilliant place during an impossible battle over a fort and nearly killing every enemy soldier there with it. Conquering the fort with ease.

Lieutenant I'shar: A bloodthirsty psychopathic Khajiit male said to be possessed by Sheogorath himself. Not much is known about this lieutenant except he has a lot of mental scars from his past that give him this murderous attitude. His insanity may be a detriment to the Dominion, but surprisingly he can still lead his troops just as well as the other two lieutenants. Proving that, along with his inability to resist harming enemies, made him the right hand lieutenant to Grand Warlord Sorcalin.

These three individuals may have their differences, and may want to slice a hole in eachother's throats, but coincidentally, they end the war between the three alliances. Each post you read will be different moments in their conquest for Tamriel, starting off with Virad. Be prepared, the first part of the story will be coming soon...

Latest posts