• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I really want this game but alas I do not own a computer atm so will the x box version run on 360 I know it isnt backwards conpatable with some games

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I only play it on the Xbox 360, I have been playing since the 24th November, 2011. I have logged nearly 2200 hours, I've gone through 3 Controllers & I'm on my 2nd Game Disc. So in answer to your question, yes it works on the Xbox 360.....lol

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

...*runs to cd tradepost*

JakeGeorge!

Orc Life
I just put mine in for the first time since about last year, and now it's refusing to play my Morrowind :[
I'm highly discouraged.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I just put mine in for the first time since about last year, and now it's refusing to play my Morrowind :[
I'm highly discouraged.

What 360 model do you have? You might have to update your console so it can play it. Or something is wrong with the disc. My Slim model plays the game just fine.

Mark Bondurant

The problem with playing on the XBox, any version, is that you're only allowed 256 objects in any area. What happens to me is that I tend to collect trophies in my house. You'd think 256 is a lot, but it can go quick. The PC version lets you have a much more reasonable 1024.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts